Does anyone wanna rp with me?

Started by Old Lady Willow, September 14, 2010, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Lady Willow

Hi, I'm new, and am waiting to get accepted.
I already have a fourm up, if anyone's interested.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=82380.0

Gladiator0161

Hey Angle 1932,

Welcome to Elliquiy! I saw your post for an RP request and thought I'd give you a holler.
I'm not sure about your puppy thread though, I'm sure with a little bit of more info, I could probably whip something up :D

I was going to offer you my currently stalled thread though. I dunno if you're a HALO fan but, it's in the non adult rp's.

If you would like to join, your welcome too!

Out of Character Thread: HALO: A shot in the Dark OOC thread

In Character Thread: HALO: A shot in the dark IC thread

Please get back to me either way. Thanks!

Coreli

Quote from: Angle1932 on September 14, 2010, 08:58:43 PM
Hi, I'm new, and am waiting to get accepted.
I already have a fourm up, if anyone's interested.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=82380.0

Hi Angie - still looking? I am interested if the need is still there. - Coreli

Old Lady Willow

Yes, I'm still looking.  ;) Do you have any rp ideas?

Old Lady Willow

Quote from: Gladiator0161 on September 14, 2010, 09:37:24 PM
Hey Angle 1932,

Welcome to Elliquiy! I saw your post for an RP request and thought I'd give you a holler.
I'm not sure about your puppy thread though, I'm sure with a little bit of more info, I could probably whip something up :D

I was going to offer you my currently stalled thread though. I dunno if you're a HALO fan but, it's in the non adult rp's.

If you would like to join, your welcome too!

Out of Character Thread: HALO: A shot in the Dark OOC thread

In Character Thread: HALO: A shot in the dark IC thread

Please get back to me either way. Thanks!

I would, but I really don't know anything about HALO.
As for the puppy rp, I don't really have much of a plot in mind. Just thought a randim puppy adoption story would be cute.  :-)

Gladiator0161

QuoteI would, but I really don't know anything about HALO.
As for the puppy rp, I don't really have much of a plot in mind. Just thought a randim puppy adoption story would be cute.  :-)

That's cool. Most people I've come across on here weren't familiar with Halo but, I explain the main plot, both of the game and my rp thread, and major races in the OOC thread.

I don't want to pressure you though, as that is a major "no no" on here, lol.

If you find yourself interested in it, awesome but, if not, no harm done. Halo isn't for everyone after all ;)
I just have time to kill and thought I'd kill some of it in here is all.

Coreli

Quote from: Angle1932 on September 14, 2010, 09:44:40 PM
Yes, I'm still looking.  ;) Do you have any rp ideas?

Not anything specific. pretty open. What are some of your interests? Let me know what direction you want to take (chance encounter, re-united couple, romantic, dramatic, partnership, flirting, first date) ?

Old Lady Willow

Quote from: Gladiator0161 on September 14, 2010, 09:59:07 PM
That's cool. Most people I've come across on here weren't familiar with Halo but, I explain the main plot, both of the game and my rp thread, and major races in the OOC thread.

I don't want to pressure you though, as that is a major "no no" on here, lol.

If you find yourself interested in it, awesome but, if not, no harm done. Halo isn't for everyone after all ;)
I just have time to kill and thought I'd kill some of it in here is all.

I'll check it out then. :) Thank you.

QuoteNot anything specific. pretty open. What are some of your interests? Let me know what direction you want to take (chance encounter, re-united couple, romantic, dramatic, partnership, flirting, first date) ?

Partnership sounds cool. Hmm.... How about a master thief meets another person, someing that really doesn't know how to take care of themself, and then chooses to become his/her mentor? Maybe have it devlope into a love at some point?

Coreli

That sounds good. I'm in. Still feeling my way around here, so please forgive any clumsiness in protocal.

Do you want me to start the thread, or will you?

Gladiator0161

Alright, thanks for being willing to check it out!

Old Lady Willow

Quote from: Coreli on September 14, 2010, 10:33:06 PM
That sounds good. I'm in. Still feeling my way around here, so please forgive any clumsiness in protocal.

Do you want me to start the thread, or will you?
You can. Please?

Coreli

Done. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=82447.0

(Think I did this right)

One more questions though before we begin.

What time frame would like this to be? As in year and/or period. I am good with modern, past, fantasy, space, whatever.

Let me know and I will post a plot line and character profile. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Old Lady Willow

Ohh, I love space!  ;D  How about the year 2500?

Coreli

Space it is - I will try and get us rolling as soon as I get a chance. Feel free to jump in whenever. See you there.

Gladiator0161

Just out of curiosity Angel1932, will you be joining my Halo thread?

Old Lady Willow

I'm planning on it. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the info, though.
The wiki you have in the thread is a little confusing to me, I'm having a little trouble finding what I need. I'm planning on being a trooper, can you please tell me what it is they do, exactally?
And since the ship's already crashed, that means my character'll be somewhere in the recage, right? Just wanted to clarify.

Gladiator0161

Ok, I'll try and not confuse you further, lol.

Lessee...well for starters there's Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST for short) and they are basically the Special Ops of the UNSC (Human military). I'm assuming that's what you were talking about when you said you were going to make a trooper.

ODST's take on the more dangerous jobs that the regular Marine's are not qualified to deal with as I understand. They do infiltration (armed attacks to take over a building, city ect.), ex-filtration (search and rescue stuff), demolition (blowing stuff up) and they do high altitude drops into war zones.

As for the story, the ship hasn't crashed, we've just started the beginning mission and have used SOEIV's (Single Occupant Exoatmospheric Insertion Vehicles or simply "Drop Pods". ((Exoatmospheric = A fancy word for extremely high altitude))

Here's a picture of what it looks like: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-11/art/hodst-soeiv-pod.jpg

As you can see not exactly a space ship, think of it like a life pod big enough for 1 person.

The Marine's are simple, they do as they're told, make raunchy jokes and shoot a lot basically. Atleast, that's what they've done in the series *shrugs*. I'm sure actual Marines IRL do much much more but, that's what I know.

Spartan's are genetically enhanced super soldiers and they are black ops. No one is allowed to confirm their actions on record or in written record. They never existed type stuff.

I hope that clears some of it up for you.

Old Lady Willow

Thank you.  ;D I'll review the story once more, and probably post sometime tomorrow. I'm sorry in advance for any mistakes in info, though. Thank you for letting me join!