Anita Blake AU- Las Vegas [Accepting New Players (19May2013)]

Started by The Golden Touch, July 26, 2012, 10:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Can't say that I am a massive AB fan but I have been involved in an RP or two based upon it and have been craving a group vampire game recently... I do have a rough idea for an older irish vampire I am sure I can adapt.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

The Golden Touch

Fortunately, being a fan is not required- we have the information to help guide our players along their way. I look forward to seeing a PM from you, should you decide to adapt your vampire to this game. We will be sure to point you in the right direction if something needs to be tweaked.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Cream

I've been wanting to try an AB game for some time, so naturally I'm warring with myself as to whether or not I should give yours a go...one question though, not exactly game related.

There are no spoilers in the content, are there?  I'm only ten books into the series and do not want to have it messed up for me.  Silly question I know, but it's important to me.

Also, is there somewhere specific I could go to see what type of characters the game needs?  I'd prefer to make something that the game is lacking or in need of if possible.

Fighting for a revolution of thought.

Discord: Cream.E#8738

The Golden Touch

There may be references to content in other books but nothing specifically mentioned that I can remember or found when I looked.

In the first post of this thread, the there are the Active Lists for each species. Whatever isn't taken or listed as Unavailible is open to players.

The Golden Touch

Had a lot of positions open up, mostly in chain of command and a few pack/group members. Feel free to explore the Active Rosters for available positions.

Yano2mch

Why the sudden increase in openings? Just people gotta go? Or some are retiring from the RP?

The Golden Touch

Yano2mch

Seems like a long time, and yet at the same time doesn't. I'll assume a number of the players had multiple characters; Makes sense. I could probably play a vampire and a were (get a lot more RPing that way), they would be doing different tasks and in different areas; And would be unlikely to interact with each other.

Course this depends a bit on the pace of the RP's, I've just begun a few PbP's and they are considerably slower than I'd like (I hate being patient). With the right RP, the right characters the slow pace isn't as big a hindrance.

I'll look over what's available, then see about writing a second character.