Back and Hungry

Started by Atalya, May 04, 2010, 05:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atalya

Hello my dear, sweet Elliquians.

I have been away so long I barely recognize the place, and I seriously doubt there are many left here that remember me. Check the "Ons and Offs" link in my signature if you want to know what my story is. Since my "sabbatical" started, my real-life circumstances have changed dramatically. I'm in a wonderfully happy relationship now, and a promotion at work. All of which is good, it just reduces my online time substantially.

Still, my succubus wings ache to be stretched, and my desire to defile and transform your fragile, but lovely human bodies grows by the day.

I am not, however, so desperate for play that I will toss my standards to the four winds; if you want to dance with this demon, you should be not only open to, but enthusiastic about what I bring to the floor. I'll be picky, and I'll only take on one RP at a time. One on one is great, a small group of three or four could be even more fun.

Reply here or PM me, this cow-slut cares not. ;)
That which yields is not always weak
Atalya's Ons and Offs and Character Explanation

Decrepitdan

Perhaps we could organize something together. :)

Vincent

... *tackles* welcome back! you know  i`m always up for some gaming,  you half insane demon slut you <3
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.