Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

Gripping knife between teeth, Boat slides down rope into secret cat lair. He lassos cute twitching Cat tail and hauls her up until she hangs upside down screeching and clawing in all directions. "Naughty pussy!"

Whistling a sea shanty, Boat sets creates a spark with knife to set the rope alight, so it will burn through and eventually release his captive.
Sets out a bowl of refreshing milk.
Then dances off with the win.
History, where creative writing was born.

MonroeCat

Hissing ferociously Cat awaits rope to burn, lands lightly on her stiletto encased paws, kicks milk aside and stalks outside, temper fired up for real's now.

Hunts boat, finds boat, slaps boat, wraps boat up in fishing net, tickles boat with whiskers and throws him in the ocean, neatly retrieving win just before he is submerged.  Smirks and shakes her ass, cuddling her win happily.

Boatman

Boat holds his breath ... longer... face reddening ... .... grabs swordfish and slashes net into ribbons.
Swims up and pulls himself out effortlessly by dangling kitty tail.

Ties Cat up with newly fashioned ribbons.
Plants sweet goodbye kiss on Cat's cute nose before chucking her to dogfish.

Wipes away tear of feigned regret.. and sails over horizon, with win.

MonroeCat

Cat is defeated. I salute the master of cat thwarting. As I am chewed to death I grab the win for just one last time, and hold it dearly, holding his kiss even more so dearly, I hold the win back out to him, praying he take it gently as I die in agony. "You win boat. You win."

Boatman

Pulls out threadbare Cat and puts in spin-dryer to fluff up.
Checks her into vet hospital. Pays her bill in advance with a few gold coins.
And sets sail with win.

Chasseybaby

Perches herself in the crows nest and let's her blue hair blow in the cool sea breeze.

Adammair

*performs a death-defying leap from a plane flying high overhead, extends his adamantium claws and catches the mast leading to the crow's nest, climbing atop it and retrieving both Chassey and the win, then dives into the waters below, with both his treasures in his arms.* ;D

Chasseybaby

Is kidnapped, holds on to adammairs neck as he dives into the water. "Hello sweetie"

Adammair

"Hello, yourself!" *winks*

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Adammair

Skadii

Cole takes all the wins and hides them in a very secret spot

Adammair

Stealthily follows Cole to the secret spot, raids it, and takes back all the wins

SpiralSpider

All your wins are belong to me.

Skadii

Distracts SpiralSpider with her winning smile and grabs the wins from him, sliding them in her back pocket

Adammair

All your win are belong to us.

SpiralSpider

Skadii

Giggles and sneaks away with the wins still in her back pocket

Adammair

*picks up the win from the floor, where it fell after being slipped in Cole's non-existent back pocket*

Skadii

Decides she must have one more kiss from Adam before she goes and when she turns to go back, sees him with the wins and grabs the wins away while pouting just a little

Adammair

Stalks menacingly up to Cole, and with a surprisingly soft, passionate kiss on the lips, steals the wins once more.

Skadii

Blown away by his kiss, she growls and kisses him back, letting her hands roam over his body until she finds the wins and steals it back

SpiralSpider

I has all the wins.

Mwahahahaha!

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

MonroeCat

Cat awakens in hospital, shocked she is alive. The gods of fate realize she is supposed to win abd carefully place the win beside her. She misses Boat man.