Pokemon RP interest check. (Closed and Full.)

Started by Wolfy, June 09, 2011, 12:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

Is that a fanmade picture of CC from Code Geass for your character's picture?
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Wolfy

Ok, this is going to be a big group traveling together, but that's fine. ;D

I think we're ready to start..hopefully by tonight I'll have an opening post up.

aya

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 10, 2011, 07:07:15 AM
Is that a fanmade picture of CC from Code Geass for your character's picture?

Yeah, it is.

SargentToughie

Hah! I knew it!

Awesome... CC and Lulu forever.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

aya

SargentToughie

Aww...

Your character better be a fan of pizza, that's all I'm saying.
Ons and offs

aya

And she'll have a stuffed pikachu instead of cheese-kun?

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

pendarious

*facepalm* absolutely hilarious
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Alliance

I think our Pokemon group is extremely dysfunctional.

None of the characters are like the ones we saw on television as kids. It doesn't look like we're going to be fighting for friendhsip and love.

SargentToughie

*shh*

None of that matters anymore, nostalgia is for sissies.
Ons and offs

Alliance

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 10, 2011, 06:45:58 PM
*shh*

None of that matters anymore, nostalgia is for sissies.

hahahahaa.

True that is.

pendarious

nah i think it's closer to the manga group who fought primarily for their own dreams and pretty much said "Fuck You" to anyone who got in their way constantly switching back and forth between being team rocket members and fighting team rocket (well red and blue anyway) as well as people like sabrina and blane
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Alliance

Quote from: pendarious on June 10, 2011, 07:13:37 PM
nah i think it's closer to the manga group who fought primarily for their own dreams and pretty much said "Fuck You" to anyone who got in their way constantly switching back and forth between being team rocket members and fighting team rocket (well red and blue anyway) as well as people like sabrina and blane

My character is the son of Sabrina. rofl.

I always thought she was hot. hahahaa.

SargentToughie

Naah, she's got nothing on Flannery and Cynthia.

erm...

that's not weird at all.
Ons and offs

Orochimaru

Aw, damn. Pen and Demon got in.

Damn you two to hell!!!!!! *rage face*

Well, if something happens and you want another person Wolfy lemme know.

*slinks back into the shadows were he belongs, because his ramen noodles are ready*

pendarious

*snickers* what can i say I just happened to pop up at the right moment.

Orochimaru

...Eat those snickers while you can... D:<

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Orochimaru

ASSHATS!!!! The both of ya!

pendarious

but i'm not a pile of nachos.....

pendarious

ok so busy until sunday afternoon won't be able to post

Wolfy

ok, we will start tomorrow. :D I'll have the opening post up by then, and we'll finally begin.

Alliance

Quote from: Wolfy on June 11, 2011, 11:32:38 AM
ok, we will start tomorrow. :D I'll have the opening post up by then, and we'll finally begin.

Oh yes, I can't wait.

pendarious

ok so it turns out i'm not quite as busy as i thought...sorry about that