My Ideas, Hope They Catch Your Eye. (M/F; M/M; MUL)

Started by Urbanzorro, July 18, 2009, 02:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Hello, this is my first attempt at writing a request for a role play partner. So if it comes out horribly wrong I apologize. So without further adieu here’s what I’m looking for.

If your intersted in any of these or in just role playing with me in general please send me a message.

•   Creativity: I firmly believe that part of the fun of role play is fantasizing about new things. So I’d enjoy a partner who can be creative and original

•   Detail: I enjoy a pretty good level of detail. You don’t have to be a novelist or anything but bare bones posts aren’t much fun either.

•   No God Modding: I like controlling my character; just like I’m sure you do so let’s be respectful and keep it that way.

•   In General:  I’m looking for depth of character and development. I love to see how a character starts of as one person and winds up changed by what happens in the role play. In addition to this I don’t really enjoy the stereotypical cookie cutter characters.

As far as content goes I’m pretty open for anything as far as specific acts go I don’t really have any limits. Also I enjoy realism in the sense that I’m not looking for a perfect world, of kind good people I’m looking for well…evil lol. I also enjoy twists, turns, and things that would normally be considered taboo. As far as scenario’s go I’ve got a few ideas, here’s a list of those that I’m hoping to find a partner for. Some of them are pretty well developed and others are somewhat less so, it’s important to remember that none of this is set in stone and I’m very open to your ideas so go ahead and suggest them.

(NEW) Star Wars: I read a request for a F/F role and it got me interested so I’m embracing my inner nerd. As far as characters I’m thinking any non cannon characters simply to avoid complications with playing the parts. Possible combos would be Sith/Apprentice, Jedi/Bad guy(or girl), or anything else originality and creativity would be something very wanted for this one.(NEW)

In therapy: A professional hypnotherapist who is bored with his life takes on a new patient(or patients) and to his surprise he finds himself tempted to abuse his abilities and take advantage of his patient slowly ruining them and taking control of their life.
Possible Pairings M/F; M/M

(TAKEN) Kidnapped: Our young beautiful victim preferably somewhere in high school or college finds her/himself abducted by a mysterious stranger, taken to a secluded location and trained to service her/his captor.
Possible Pairings: M/F; M/M
Notes: I would prefer if the abducted character was rather spoilt/used to being in control and getting their own way, perhaps the son/daughter of someone rich and powerful.(TAKEN)

Aftermath… Nuclear war has devastated the planet, and from the ashes the remnants of humanity try to survive.
Possible pairings M/F
Notes: This one isn’t quite as developed as some of the others, mostly because I think it would be best played out if the characters were created somewhat on the fly given that the setting is pretty much open to anything.

An Offer You Can’t Refuse.  An innocent, kind, good person makes a mistake and finds them self at the mercy of a man/woman who has no mercy to give.  This person uses their leverage to use the victim for their own ends. Namely making them into a ‘star’ on the adult website the blackmailer owns and operates.
Possible pairings M/F; M/M
Notes: Strong exhibition/voyeuristic themes for this one. In addition to this I’d be looking for someone who actively tries to escape their predicament and who’s will to resist is slowly broken down, along with their public image and standing within said community.

High School Sweethearts. Ahh young love, is there a thing more beautiful… Well there most defiantly is when compared to this situation. One character is madly in love with his/her other half but, the other doesn’t feel quite the same way. He/she is more interested in using them for his/her own pleasure. Using their boy/girl friends love as a tool to manipulate them and make them slowly give in on all of their moral standards or else risk ending the relationship.

Possible pairings M/M, M/F

But I’m A Super Hero! Our hero/heroine is the only one of their kind, capable of doing things that no other man or woman could. They’ve stood unchallenged as the supreme power and protector of the planet until now.
Notes: Be prepared for a few good fight scenes, as well as to envision your characters powers/weaknesses, and outfit.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

GnothiSeauton

Kidnapped sounds really interesting!  I'd love to give it a shot if you're still looking.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Rocksalt Rockstar

Definitely interested in An Offer You Can't Refuse and But I'm a Superhero, they sound delicious! Check out my O/Os and let me know if you're interested in getting something going!
For your consideration, my O/O post: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42164.0

NekoBoy89

I would be interested in the An Offer You Can’t Refus thing....if it can be with M/M of course.  ;) that is after all my thing.

Nana

QuoteIn therapy: A professional hypnotherapist who is bored with his life takes on a new patient(or patients) and to his surprise he finds himself tempted to abuse his abilities and take advantage of his patient slowly ruining them and taking control of their life.

I'm interested in this. Let me know if it is still available.
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

tissuesan

I'm interested in Therapy and High school sweethearts.
I'm sending you a PM now!

Pretty in Pink

QuoteStar Wars: I read a request for a F/F role and it got me interested so I’m embracing my inner nerd. As far as characters I’m thinking any non cannon characters simply to avoid complications with playing the parts. Possible combos would be Sith/Apprentice, Jedi/Bad guy(or girl), or anything else originality and creativity would be something very wanted for this one.

Ah HAH!  A fellow Star Wars enthusiast.  *stamps his name on that one*  I'm heading off to shoot you a PM with a few more questions.  Look for it shortly, if you are on, and if not, when you log in.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

SuperHans

Well Rocksalt Rockstar you got there first for But I'm A Superhero, but if you want to do An Offer instead then I bagsy this one :D
That's just, like, your opinion, man

O&O