Downpour. [Plots, Pairings, and Fun For All!]

Started by Reyne, October 01, 2010, 11:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyne

I'm singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain, what a glorious feeling, I'm happy again.

Hello all, and welcome to my page of roleplaying ideas and general pairings. Before I get started I just want to lay down some ground rules first.

• My female characters are of a plumper, full figure sized. If you are not interested in curvaceous women, then please, by all means, turn around and go. It's just what I prefer to play and I know everyone has their preferences, curvy women are mine.
  • If you plan on roleplaying with me, hear me out. I love long, detailed posts and paragraphs of good quality. I am finding myself lose interest faster and faster in games that are not given enough thought in each post and are of average quality. I understand typos and writer's block, but I love it when someone can keep up long posts with me and really delve into the story.
  • I like people who post at a fast pace. I understand that life gets in the way since mine does as well, but if you take longer then a month to post, I'm going to give up on our story. Unless you give me a note of some kind.
  • I'm a nice, friendly, sweet person. Seriously, I am! Haha. These rules are just here since I'm tired of getting stuck with dead games. I like making friends of my partners, and finding people I can click with.
  • I play as females. Only. There are times where I will play a male if I'm feeling up to a M/M game, but usually I go for F/M and female is my gender of choice for a character. Hope you understand.
  • I like kinky stuff. Fun stuff. Romantic stuff. Adventurous stuff. I like stuff that interests me. Interest me with roleplay and you've got yourself a pretty great partner, homie.

Moving on, I would like to delve into my plots.

KEY:

• Teal=Craving!!!
  • Red=Very interested.
  • Purple=Wouldn't mind doing.

Love+Aliens=Huh?
It's been a month since the attack on the Collector's Base, Commander Shepard has broken ties with Cerberus and her crew is still on board as they tried and prepare themselves for the next big mission. It isn't easy and there are always problems breaking out somewhere that require their help, but it's the commander's job and Shepard does it well. However, before the big mission, Shepard and Garrus, the turian who had become Shepard's best friend and soon lover, had spent a night together. But now what, where does the next step take them to? ( I'm in a Mood for a Mass Effect role play, and I would like someone to be Garrus, however. I am open to other ideas, and would like to plot out some ME action, if anyone would like :) )

Dragon Age
I would really love to play out a Dragon Age storyline, but I would prefer it if someone were Alistair, Sten, Duncan, or Zevran. I would like it to be either in the midst of the game or right after defeating the Arch Demon. If someone would like to use an OC that would be alright I suppose but I would like for you have a more thought out idea.

As for an actual plot, I have one with Alistair in mind, not so much the others but I AM open. :D

Love Spell
He's a Knight in the army, happily serving his country and betrothed to a beautiful English Rose. Things aren't perfect but they're looking up and the Government and its Kingdom is finally showing him so favour. But then SHE had to come along. A travelling gypsy, beautiful and curvaceous and all too tempting with her dancing and husky singing, putting on shows and a festival for the people, she's like a star among the rest. But his very own Boss hates her to the core and the need to drive out all gypsies has taken over the one pure government he believed it to be. So does he hunt her down in the end? Or does he help her?

The Wrong Side of The Tracks
She's a good girl. She grew up with a family that isn't perfect by any means but she has lived out the role of the perfect daughter. Getting good grades and doing volunteer work as well as extra curricular activities was how she spent her days and weekends. She was doing pretty well on her own, and her mother and step-father were pleased with her progress. But then that wretched transfer student came. People said he was a bad boy, but she thought he was kind of sweet since he helped her out that morning with her locker being stuck and a couple making out right next to it so it was hard to even open the door. He isn't perfect and maybe he does have a bit of a past, but something about him draws her to him, will it destroy her in the end? Or make him a better man?

All for Love
A girl disguises herself as a young man and enrolls into an all boy's boarding school to hopefully reconnect and support her first love into joining back up with sports(can be any one). He injured himself a few years ago but he's back on his game, and now he's paired up in the same room as the girl, whose adventures in school as a crossdressing girl goes to rather alright to horribly wrong and hilarious.

Brand New

Inspiration comes from a brand new year. And as such the plot idea is that at the end of 2010, a young woman and man who have been friends since grade school are now in the second semester at college as Seniors. Through out the years they have been close with a continuous amount of sexual tension, awkward moments, jealousy, and at times confessions of their feelings. At a New Year's Eve party however, they both have dates and both are in that final stage of college where they just want to move on and start living life. However, right when the clock strikes twelve, they kiss each other instead of their dates...and with this kiss as a start of something very brand new will they follow through with their resolution to make it as a couple or will it all fall through? [Romance is key but also dramatic elements and plot twists are very welcome. Open to ideas.]

Sing Me A Song
He's loved her since grade school. He's been a couple step ahead at being three years older, being the best friend of her cousin has never worked out too well in the romantic aspect. Plus, she's always been thicker and explaining your attracting to a younger cousin of your best friend is messy business. As the years slip by and high school comes and goes for him, he runs off and becomes a famous singer, solo acts only and skilled with many instruments. She's a senior in high school, still trailing behind, trying to get by and get out, he decides to pay her a visit and tell her of a song he dedicated with her name in it...but will she allow him to sing it or will she silence him forever?

Learning Valuable Lessons

She's a college student, brilliant, funny, beautiful, and curvy. He's her professor, handsome, middle aged, and practically a genius at what he does. When her grades begin to slip, he takes notice, she's always been his best student, constantly on time with assignments and giving it her best. It isn't until she comes in with a bruise on her cheek that he addresses her about it. Being a bigger girl has always left her with some insecurities, she's beautiful, but after years of bullying in grade and high school, the moment she gets decent attention she goes for it. So with an abusive college boyfriend who plays on the Lacrosse team, she's torn between breaking up with him and doing better for herself, but maybe with the help of a handsome teacher and attention that is genuine, she can learn to love herself...and an older man.

Confusion and Songs

In her last attempt for stardom, she has decided to join a musical boy band, posing a young man and dressed up as an opposite gender with the help of the band's manager, who attempts to keep her secret hidden as long as possible. But in the world of stardom, drama is high, and when surrounded by three other handsome young men, a girl can only pretend so much before she is either found out, or she reveals herself. (I would like for us to either play two characters each or manage to keep our main characters and NPC when needed. There is all sorts of plots and twists that we can explore, if you want to get more of a feel for it, just read the summary or watch the Korean drama, You're Beautiful.)

Exploring the New World

Everyone knows the story of Pocahontas and Sacagawea, Native American women who helped English explorers and introduced them a brand new land on the East Coast. What I want is to explore the story of a Native American woman {or man if you'd like the roles to be reversed} of the south, namely in the lands bordering between a whole new country of what we now know as Mexico and the borders of Texas. I would want to write about an English settled, male or female, coming into the territory and being introduced to a whole new world, a new community of people and second guessing his or her motives to building land and sacrificing his or her own reputation for befriending and soon falling for a Native American.

More then a Song

Shakespeare, rock'n'roll, late nights, partying, and forbidden love. The setting is modern time and the two star crossed lovers are leads for bands that absolutely hate each other. In fact, every single one of the members of the band have gotten into a fight with a member of the opposite band. After an accusation that her band, Paradise Lost, stole his band's hit song, the two have been fueding since high school. Now with them in their twenties, going through college as well as numerous gigs and climbing their way on the social ladder, after the front man and front women find that He is tutoring Her in college algebra, the two manage to make nice, but in time, they fall in love. How will they be able to hide such a betrayal from their bands? And if their secret ever becomes exposed...who's going down first?

More then a Label

The setting is high school. With the geeks, the freaks, the preps and the jocks, where does She fit in. She's curvy and plump, picked on through most of middle school for being a 'fat girl', she's beautiful along the face and honestly, she's just voluptuous. And for some reason He takes a notice of her. So what happens in high school when a girl who's bigger then the Home Coming Queen can come into a date but the skinnier girl can't? Is it all out war in high school or is it a slow conversion? An acceptance? [As for what group He belongs to...I would like for him to be either a Jock, an Artist, a Musician, or a Rebel/Party type. A good guy who's labeled but learns to break free from the label with her...]

Stranded

They had been travelling to Asia from America, a chance of a life time to be transfer students to a school where they would learn a new language, new culture, and in time help to further the education of the students of Thailand. However, these two students who are other wise known as rivals since their constantly trying to best each other at grades and skill, are caught in a storm. The plane crashes and splits in half right over the ocean. It is only by the power of an unseen force that they are alive and washed up on the shore of some island they've never seen or heard of in their entire life. Can they overcome their competitive ways to work together and survive or will it be every man for himself?

Forbidden Melody

She's a well known singer. Recently her debut album has risen to the top of the charts and she has singles still in the top ten of the Billboard charts, she's not the average star with curves and thickness making out her form, but her voice is out of this world, powerful and sweet with a deepness that could entrance the average human being. The rise to fame is not easy or pretty though, threats are being made on her life and she has even had a break in on her tour bus where her and her backing band tour and rest. So, He is hired as her body guard. He's tall, buff, and powerful, a force of nature sent to protect her. But can boundaries be set between them or will the lines blur as singer and guard get closer and the threats keep coming?

Ghost

It's been nine months since he died. She thought she would never see him again. She thought her life as his future wife was officially over. After all, once the love of your life is killed, there's no looking back. Only when he starts to appear to her in dreams, and soon,his very image comes into everyday life...things change. She questions her sanity, but there's more to it then just that. Everything is more then it seems, but just why has he returned to her, and will he stay forever, take her with him, or leave just when she was ready to give her heart back.

Internet vs Reality.

They've been chatting on the internet for over two years. At first they were just bored, talking, saying hello and asking about the other's day. But pretty soon things got more intimate, they discussed their families and their jobs, told the other about their fears and their interests. It seemed like the two were seriously connecting. The thing is, they've decided to meet. It's odd because they actually live in the same district, in the same county, state, everything. They've never seen each other, due to their own personal fears and because they're both a bit shy. But with descriptions they decide to meet at the food court on a Saturday afternoon. When they meet however...they soon realize...that they know each other. [As for how they know each other, that can be discussed. I'm thinking they could be high school students, one could be popular, the other isn't, or something like they're class mates...but also, it could also be co-workers, famiy members, college students, etc. I just wanna try this out.]

Only Hope

Her home is under attack. A princess who is well mannered, beautiful, plump, and betrothed. A woman who in time will come into her own period of reigning, only, now, the home she loved, the one where her parents' blood runs free, is taken. The plans are set in motion and the get away has been something known for ages. So, she runs. At the river, she finds him, a rough, handsome, but coarse man who is to take her and bring her to safety. On the boat, they clash rather fiercely as they travel down the paths of the open water and stop time to time at villages, only in time they realize they are being followed by the evil man who took the land of the princess. Can there ever be a place for safety? And will the princess find in time that there is more to her rescuer then what meets the eye?

Curves for the Taking

She is the plump, beautiful woman of a Native American Tribe, living in a world where modesty is held high and so is arranged marriages to another tribe man. Living in her own community, she is satisfied with the simple life and only hearing of the legends of the beast men. These Men that are told of only in stories are like beasts, they have the forms of man only covered in fur, full of muscles, and a face that is more like a wolf. They are able to shape into humans, deceiving their prey. Her tribe is the target of these Men, to pillage and to find whatever they could want. But after a night of Violence and victory over a helpless tribe she is found by the tribe's strongest warrior. He considers her beautiful, a true prize, she's not frail or bony, but soft and strong in her size. So he takes her, a rare, beautiful woman to have as his own trophy, and to have her accepted into the tribe. [I really would love to do this one, we can discuss the shape of men and we could even change the setting but the idea of this roleplay is my favorite so far. There will be more trials and tribulations like her fitting in with these creatures and her being a Chosen Mother of a new race, able to breed with her Warrior even though she is human and it is usually impossible. Just PM me and we can discuss whatever you would like! Thanks!]

The Wild West

She is the mayor's daughter in the world of the Wild, Wild West. Where cowboys roamed free and bandits often hijacked trains. Being the daughter of a mayor means she has a reputation to uphold. She is the talk of the town as talks of marriage come into air. She is to be married to someone wealthy and powerful, not for love, but for social status. Another tradition brought over from the stuffy European Lands. However, as things begin to get shady and the talk of the town is no longer her love interest but of her father's dirty dealings, things get turned upside down. Now in order to protect his daughter he sends her off, to the east where Indians roam and Cowboys are as potent as over. [I'm not sure who would be her love interest, a Native American or a Cowboy, both would be wildly entertaining and I would love to try out any sort, even just another wealthy man in a new town would be interesting. Just PM me and we can discuss details, I just want an old western love story. C:]

College Life

College is a tough place to be. It's a whole new world and setting, being drug away from your friends and family and placed into a setting where for four years the teachings of the major of your choice will be drilled into your mind. So in order to keep your sanity you branch out and you meet new people, new friends. What I want is a role play going through the lives of our characters who meet. I think it would be ideal for one of them to either be quiet, a studier or a nerd who likes games, while the other is more outgoing, good looking, and with the two of them meeting in a club, their friendship could blossom in time to a full blown romance. But also I wanna go through the drama of college and the issues of distance. I want this to be a long term roleplay and would enjoy to have someone literate and able to role with the punches as well as give in with their own ideas.

Sing it to me again, Baby.

It's the 1920's. She's a gorgeous, full figured jazz singer. Leaning on pianos and dressed in the latest fashion to fit her curves. She had the attention of the entire club every night, her voice is like that of a goddess, powerful and soft, sweet and bold, she's got the entire package in her set of pipes. But He's the man she only sings for. The city gangster who sells alcohol under the tables, the one whose illegal workings got her this job in the first place. He's her friend, nothing more, right? After all, he's running a mob he has no time for plus sized singers, but there's something about her...something new. Maybe it's the fact she's got a new man, her first man. Jealousy ensues and music sparks even more as the battle between mobster and the sweet boy next door ensues and she's left in the middle, unsure of what to decide.

I Hold The Lock And Key

Since middle school they've been friends. Since grade school they've been neighbors, and when having so little distance between two people for so long you're bound to get attached. Only thing is though that since they were in eighth grade their attachments have been...much more intimate then what most friends would think to have. Needless to say they have been each others' firsts and they have experimented in the world of sex on each other. Now it's Senior year though and they are both eighteen. Despite their connect the girl is slowly drifting away. She finds her eyes wandering, she has no real relationship with her neighbor but her heart is starting to go towards another man. However even when she does announce she had a boyfriend she can not deny her body to her neighbor. No matter how angry she might get it's just this...magnetic sort of thing between them. But enough is enough...should she keep on going to him...or let him go completely? Even when her body cries for no one but him.

A Second Chance

The lovers, at first, had all ways been close. One was of supernatural upbringing, powerful and glorious, the other a woman, gorgeous and delicate. It had been a torrid relationship, passion and love in everything they did but as the years grew on and the man's possessiveness grew to downright abrasive jealousy and anger, controlling every part of her life, the woman could no longer handle it. She ran away one night...only to have a group of bandits rape and kill her.

So now, in a century of Modern Age and Love, He is alone, trying to maintain what little happiness he was capable of finding he suddenly found her. The woman that he had messed up with all those years ago...his second chance at love.

The Forbidden Fruit

She's promised to be married. To a man she's only met twice. He's wealthy and only some what attractive and able to make her parents proud. But she's in love with someone else. The boy she's known since she was a growing girl. He's everything she wants in a man except for the fact he's definitely not rich, or even moderately well off. He's poor and lives outside of the city. But He loves her too. He knows his place and he knows it could never happen. But it's the attraction of forbidden love, the bond of best friends and secret admirers that keeps them together. But what will she do? Will she embrace her life as an engaged woman or will he still her way? It's a world of priority and social standing can they break through those bonds and find true happiness or will it be a world of searching and loneliness forever?

Best Friends: Reunion

They've known each other since grade school, best friends and inseparable they've been through it all. However once High School arrives their friendship is tested. One has taken the route of a bookworm, all ways studying, all ways reading, all ways trying to get good grades. The other had taken the path of the rebel. Popular and good looking with charm to boot, they've neglected studying and instead spend their time being a host. One fatal part has the rebel bringing the book worm along...only to have the nerdy friend be overwhelmed by the drinking and the sex and the chaos...and confronts their best friend. Only to have an argument that shatters their friendship forever.
Until...
Five years after graduation and the two still aren't talking until they happen to meet at a local coffee shop just downtown from the new apartments they've moved in. Both of them have changed...but have they changed enough to still be friends?

Love knows No boundaries

For years the two have been good friends, from high school to college they've gone through it all. Their parents have all ways been supportive of their friendship even if they were of different races. Yet when the two realize after a night of partying at a college club and a little too much to drink that their friendship is much more then that, the heated desire for each other falls into secret love.
Their families don't like the fact that two differently colored people are going out, in fact, they hate it! Neither are supportive and both wish to have grandchildren of the same color. But these two realize that despite their obstacles and the chances they've tried to go and find someone else of their own color and type that no matter what they're still drawn to that person. It's love at its finest and no matter what, they're meant for eachother. Despite the gripings of their families. At least their friends support them. [I'm willing to play either a white or mexican girl. The other can be a male of any race, I don't mind at all, just PM me.]

Arranged Marriage Between Different Races...Can it work?

The idea is, the Vampires and Werewolves are at the brink of finally signing a treaty. They have it all planned out and ready to go. They're tired of the fighting. But something needs to be done first. Something to really show they're trying, when in reality they want a small inkling of an excuse for this to never work. So they bring out a lone vampire and a lone werewolf and join them in holy matrimony. Neither one of them knowns until the big day. They know its an arranged marriage and a decade or more of being alone has eaten at them but it is not until moments before their vows are being exchanged that they know two very unlikely races are joining together. Just how will this work in the end? Sure there might be a bond in time but how can two people of races that hate each other try and learn how to love each other? And will the treaty ever be passed?

Curvy Lover

For this one I want to roleplay as a full figured woman, my characters are always curvy and plump anyways but I want this to be more so. She wants to get into acting, she wants fame and fortune, she wants recognition. She's an amazing actress but is constantly overlooked for her skills. She is more happy being on stage but has moved to Hollywood to pursue movies and shows. She is currently living with her skinny blond friend but the friend seems to be deliberately and sneakily blowing her chances left and right, sabotaging  and the like. It is not until she goes into a coffee shop for a job that she meets the man of her dreams, your character. A child star turned coffee shop manager, just what does a slightly insecure girl like her expect to learn from such a handsome, out of league man like him?

In a Certain Light:

He's been an art student for the past three years. He's drawn all sorts of things, figures, scenes. He has a marvelous skill and he's one of the best. However, there is one thing he has yet to draw. The teacher has given them an end of the year assignment before they charge into their fourth and final year of University, he must choose a nude subject, a human, it did not matter what race or what gender. At first he is stumped, but then it comes to him. He's been friends with her since Freshman year of college, it would be a perfect time to ask. The only thing was, she was a bigger girl. Curvaceous and with full breasts and hips, a soft, slightly round stomach and full thighs, in his eyes she was beautiful, but in her own she was anything but. Could she honestly expose herself to her friend and the rest of the world. And what happens after a while when He finds himself falling for his own subject, the woman in his painting has now become the woman of his dreams...but how does he tell her that?

A song of Siblings

Life has been going pretty swell lately. She's an upcoming singer with fame and stardom. She has a fan-base and already a million records sold. Her singles have hit the Itunes charts as well as The Billboards, she's got it all. Except for the fact that she left her family right out of high school and hadn't returned home since. Of course she called and talked to her mother and older younger brother but things were busy, life was hectic. Finally, though she has a chance to visit. Since her tours have stopped for a while she decides to visit for Christmas and following into the Winter season. However, while she has been away, her younger brother has developed an infatuation with her. He had always loved her and admired her. But the curvaceous, plump sister of his  had confidence now and stardom. Her beauty had only blossomed and every where he went he could hear her voice on the radio or see her face on promotional ads. So when she comes home, he sort of freaks out. After all, he's one of her biggest fans. But will he pursue his sister or let his attraction go unnoticed. And will she realize that her pictures litter every file in his computer and that he can hardly function when he's around?

Voluptuous Creatures

In the South, there's honestly not much to do. You've got school, work, bonfires, rodeos, the works, the stereotypes everyone knows. But when He ends up in North Carolina in a small town named Clayton, things change. Enrolled in community college, he meets her, a spunky, beautiful, and yes...fat, girl who knows her biggest flaw is ultimately her weight. But it doesn't stop her, it powers her on and the way those curvy hips move and how her full bottom bounces makes his mouth water. In time though he realizes she's much more then just her weight and cute, southern drawl and snappy wit...she's...different. Different as in, not human...different. And then things change. Drastically.

General Pairings are rated by stars. Hopefully you know how to count and can get the main idea.

Genres I'm Craving:

Rockstar/Manager***
Band member/Band member***
Engaged Girl/Best Man***
Engaged Girl/Fiancé****
Old High School Love/Famous Hollywood Producer***
Native/Explorer****
Native/Other****
Ex/Ex***
Artist/Model****
Photographer/Model****
Superhero****
Vampire/Vampire****
Vampire/Human****
Werewolf/Human****
Werewolf/Vampire****
Guardian Angel/Human****
Knight/Princess****
Royalty/Commoner****
Neko***
Hanyou***
Demon/Human***
Demon/Angel**
Arranged Marriage****
Forbidden Love****
Actor/Actress****
Cowboy/Good Daughter****
Outlaw/Sheriff****
Werebear/Human****
Werebear/Werecougar****
Weres in general****
Stripper/Rich Man****
Younger Woman/Older Man***
Older Woman/Younger Man***
Hitch hiker/Business Person****
Prostitute/Business Person****
Slave/Master***
Kidnapper/Victim***
Alien/Human***
College Professor/Student****
Coworkers****
Rebel/Good Girl****
Nerd/Athlete****
Nerd/Party Person****
Tutor/Peer****

Anime:

Inuyasha:

OC/Inuyasha
OC/Sesshoumaru
OC/Miroku
OC/Kohaku
OC/Kouga
Kagome/Inuyasha
Kagome/Miroku
Sango/Inuyasha
Sango/Sesshoumaru
Sango/Miroku
Sango/Kouga
Rin/Sesshoumaru
Rin/Kohaku
Shippou/Sango
Shippou/Kagome

Ouran Highschool Host Club:

OC/Any Guy
Haruhi/Any Guy

Naruto:

OC/OC
OC/Naruto
OC/Kiba
OC/Kakashi
OC/Jiraiya
OC/Shikamaru
OC/Neji
OC/Rock Lee
OC/Orochimaru
OC/Gaara
OC/Yondaime
Naruto/Hinata
Shika/Hinata
Shika/Ino
Shika/Temari
Sasuke/Sakura
Sasuke/Hinata
Ten-Ten/Neji
Ten-Ten/Naruto
Kiba/Hinata

Dragon Ball Z:

OC/OC
OC/Goku
OC/Gohan
OC/Trunks
OC/Vegeta
Gohan/Videl
Goku/Botan
Vegeta/Botan

Vampire Knight:

OC/OC
OC/Zero
OC/Kaname
Yuki/Zero
Yuki/Kaname
OC/Anyone else
Yuki/Anyone else

Chobits:

OC/OC
Chi/Hideki

Fruits Basket:

OC/OC
OC/Ayame[would love this one]
OC/Shigure
OC/Hatsuharu
OC/Kyo
OC/Yuki
OC/Momiji
OC/Hatori
Tohru/Yuki
Tohru/Kyo
Tohru/Hatsuharu
Tohru/Shigure
Tohru/Akito
Mine/Ayame
Rin/Hatsuharu

The Melancholy of Haruhi:

OC/OC
Haruhi/Kyon
Yuki/Kyon
Yuki/Itsuki
Mikuru/Kyon
Mikuru/Itsuki

Yu Yu Hakusho:

OC/OC
OC/Kurama [love you forever!]
OC/Yusuke
OC/Hiei

Kenshin:

OC/OC
OC/Kenshin
OC/Sanosuke
Kenshin/Kaoru

Death Note:

OC/OC
OC/L
OC/Light
Misa/Light
Misa/L

Video Games:

Final Fantasy VII:

OC/OC
OC/Cloud
OC/Vincent
OC/Zach
Yuffie/Zach
Yuffie/Vincent
Yuffie/Cloud
Tifa/Cloud
Tifa/Vincent
Tifa/Reno
Tifa/Zach

Final Fantasy VIII:

OC/OC
OC/Squall
OC/Irvine
OC/Zell
OC/Seifer
OC/Laguna
Squall/Selphie
Squall/Quistis
Irvine/Selphie
Irvine/Quistis
Zell/Rinoa
Zell/Quistis
Seifer/Quistis
Seifer/Selphie

Final Fantasy X:

OC/OC
OC/Tidus
OC/Wakka
OC/Auron
OC/Jecht
Yuna/Tidus
Lulu/Tidus
Rikku/Tidus
Lulu/Wakka
Yuna/Auron
Yuna/Kimahri

Final Fantasy XIII:

OC/OC
OC/Snow [mm yes!]
OC/Hope
OC/Bartholomew Estheim
Lightning/Snow
Lightning/Hope
Serah/Snow
Vanille/Snow
Vanille/Hope
Fang/Snow

Dragon Age:

OC/OC
OC/Alistair
OC/Sten
OC/Oghren
OC/Zevran
Alistair/Morrigan
Sten/Morrigan
Zevran/Leliana
Zevran/Morrigan

Tekken:

OC/OC
OC/Jin
OC/Kazuya
OC/Eddie
OC/Hwaorang
OC/Lei
OC/Law
OC/Steve
Julia/Any Male listed
Nina/Any Male listed
Christie/Any Male listed
Asuka/Any Male Listed
Xiaoyu/Any Male Listed

Mass Effect:

OC/OC
Shephard[m or f]/OC
Shephard/Garrus
Shephard/Tali
Shephard/Liara
Shephard/Ashley
Shephard/Kaidan

TV Shows:

Lost:

OC/OC
OC/Sawyer [will love you forever.]
OC/Jack
OC/Charlie
OC/Sayid
OC/Desmond
OC/Jin
Kate/Jack
Kate/Sawyer
Kate/Charlie
Kate/Sayid
Ana/Sawyer
Ana/Sayid
Jun/Jin
Jun/Sawyer
Claire/Charlie
Claire/Jack [and yes I know they're siblings]

Psych:

OC/OC
OC/Sean
OC/Gus
Sean/Juliette
Gus/Juliette

Glee:

OC/OC
OC/Sam [another heap of love to you]
OC/Puck
OC/Finn
OC/Artie
OC/Mr. Shu [more love]
OC/Mike Chang
Rachel/Sam
Rachel/Mr. Shu
Rachel/Finn
Quinn/Finn
Quinn/Puck
Quinn/Mr. Shu
Mercedes/Puck
Mercedes/Mr. Shu
Mercedes/Sam
Mercedes/Finn
Mercedes/Kurt
Emma/Mr. Shu
Santana/Mr. Shu
Santana/Finn
Santana/Artie

Drop Dead Diva:

OC/OC
Jane/Grayson
Jane/Tony
Jane/Fred
Jane/OC
Stacie/OC
Stacie/Fred
Kim/Fred

Grey's Anatomy:

OC/OC
OC/Sloan
OC/Avery
Sloan/Cali[Please oh please]
Cali/Shepard
Cali/Avery
Cali/Alex
Christina/Hunt
Christina/Shepard
Lexi/Avery
Lexi/Sloan
April/Avery
April/Sloan
Meredith/Shepard
Bailey/Sloan
Bailey/OC
Cali/OC
April/OC

House:

OC/OC
OC/Chase
OC/Foreman
OC/House
Cuddy/House
House/Masters
Chase/Masters
Foreman/Masters

True Blood:

OC/OC
Sookie/Bill
Sookie/Sam
Bill/OC
Sam/OC
Eric/OC [yesss!]
Bill/Jessica
Eric/Sookie
Jason/OC
Jason/Tara
Tara/Sam
Tara/Bill

You're Beautiful:
OC/OC
Hwang Tae Kyung/OC
Jeremy/OC
Kang Shin Woo/OC
Go Mi Nyu/ Any Male

Movies:

Beauty and the Beast:

OC/OC
Belle/Beast
Belle/Gaston
Belle/OC
Gaston/OC

Mulan:

OC/OC
Mulan/Shang
Shang/OC
Mulan/OC

Pocahontas:

OC/OC
Pocahontas/John Smith
Pocathonas/John Ralph
Pocahontas/Kokoum
Pocahontas/OC
John Smith/OC
Kokoum/OC

Aladdin:

OC/OC
Aladdin/Jasmine
Jasime/OC
Aladdin/OC

Lord of the Rings:

OC/OC
Legolas/OC
Aragon/OC
Frodo/OC
Sam/OC
Legolas/Arwen
Aragon/Arwen
Arwen/OC

Twilight:

(Go ahead and judge me, haha. But it COULD be made into a good roleplay, if done with the right person.)

OC/OC
OC/Jacob
OC/Edward
OC/Emmett
OC/Jasper
OC/Carlisle
Alice/Jacob
Alice/Jasper
Alice/Edward
Alice/Emmett
Renesmee/Jacob
Alice/OC
Rosalie/OC
Esme/OC
Paul/OC
Sam/Leah
Sam/Emily
Sam/OC
Seth/OC
Jared/OC
Embry/OC
Quil/Claire
Quil/OC
Aro/OC
Aro/Jane
Alec/Jane
Alec/OC
Caius/OC
Riley/OC
Riley/Victoria
Victoria/OC
James/OC
Paul/OC

Comic Book Characters:

Spiderman/OC
Spiderman/MJ
Spiderman/Black Cat
Black Cat/OC

Wolverine/OC
Wolverine/Rogue
Rogue/OC
Gambit/OC
Storm/OC
Storm/Wolverine

Okay, lol, in all honesty any more movies and comic book characters are welcome I just became tired of listing them! But as long as I know the movie, the show, the book, the comic, whatever! I'm up for it.

Anyhow, wow this was long. This was just a...run down of plots, pairings, etc etc.
Just PM me if you're interested or if you have any ideas you would like to do.

Also, if you have any plots based around plump women, games, movies, beasts, the works, give me a message, por favour!

Hope to hear from ya. Thanks. :)

Igos

Ashen Phoenix

O/O

Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.

Marlow

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

Reyne

I would like to test out a Wild West rp or one based on Native Americans and perhaps beasts and things.
Others are open as well, but these are just suggestions as to what I am craving.

Reyne

In the mood for something Super Hero like or Western.

Let me know.

Tribalz

Ons & Offs

Also, appologies to anyone RP'ing with me. It's been a -very- merry Christmas! ^^*

Decrepitdan

Hey Reyne.

I am a switch as well. Would you be interested in a storyline where two entities struggle for dominance, sexually or otherwise?

I find these sorts of game amazing. So just let me know if you're interested!

Reyne

Re-done and added and took away plots as well as pairing~

Reyne

Reyne

Reyne

Added a few new general pairing ideas...thinking up plots for them as well~

Reyne

I'm not sure how many Grey's Anatomy fans there are but I would love to do a Cali/Sloan roleplay.

I am available for the other ideas as well, just, been craving seeing those two finally get together. XD
And well, they're both really fun characters to write~ Could someone play Sloan, por favor?

Reyne

Reyne

Reyne

Added the plot, Confusion and Songs, as well as the TV Pairings of You're Beautiful~

Reyne

Reyne

Jecht

Hey I'm interested in 4 ideas of yours.
Sing me a Song
Confusion and Songs
Exploring a New World
More than a song.

I love the idea behind all 3 of them. The ones that have to do with bands would be a bit more up my alley because I've done several RPs with bands.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Reyne

Added Mass Effect.

Looking for new roleplays. Please. :)

Almost anything will do right now I need to juice up my muse.

Reyne

Reyne

I am in the mood for a roleplay dealing with gender. What I mean is I kind of want it to be where either the female is mistaken or goes under cover as a male or the male is mistaken for a female, something like that and is having to live with the opposite gender or fit in with them for some reason.

It could be the army, a boy/girl band, or maybe where they're trying to find a place to live or work and have to play dress up since only that gender is allowed. Just an idea. :)

Some basic plots ideas are like, Mulan, Coffee Prince, Bosom Buddies(lol), You're Beautiful...etc. :)

I'm also open for others, butchyea! Lemme know~

Reyne

Reyne

Added Love Spell and Wrong side of the Tracks :D and deleted a couple of plots as well.

Reyne

Added a Mass Effect plot and an ad for Dragon Age :)