Cascarones

@Lore
Stop turtling!
I just wanna squish your face!

Loremaster Kenchi

@Cas- Nevah, foul fluffy fiend! D:<
You shall not have zee satisfaction.  >:3
*dives under the couch cushions, his legs wiggling,  as he attempts to escape*

Edit: Also, my apologies for the extra-longer-than-usual post. D: I was simply having too much fun.

@Lucky- At this point, unless Cas specifically wants to handle this scenario alone with Mute, Vitani is free to participate with her intended check in with Mute...only to find out Pecado's siblings have different plans. (Naturally, assuming her conversation with Bhaltie, aka 2nd best boi in all Kiowa, is finished.)
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy
3. Walk Humbly with thy God
-Micah 6:8

Cascarones

I would love for Vitani to get involved!

As much as Jadene prides herself, I'm not too sure she can handle that many wolves alone!! She's a hunter, not a warrior!

//grabs onto Lore's legs

But also, how do fights work in this roleplay? Is there a dice rolling method or is it like, give a hit get a hit freeform??

KillxLucky

@Kenchi; Depends. Waiting on Bhaltair, but you both are free to continue going at your pace. Not sure if I want Vitani to help atm or not, so it would definitely be best to continue, for now. It would also give others the opportunity to step in and help. *nodnod*

Why don't you make Hannorabi an actual female warrior? This is an awesome way to introduce another character for you. (:

@Cas;; Fighting: Be realistic. For example, when it comes down to fighting, a pup can not take down an adult wolf alone. If fighting occurs, plan out who will be the winner and how you want the fight to go. If a winner can not be determined, a dice roll will be used to determine the winner. Injuries sustained within the fight must be okay'd with the character's owner. Don't permanently scar or maim someone's character without them knowing.

You can fine this on the first page, under the rules section. <3   
Looking for something different? Give the Beneath Our Paws Roleplay a try~!
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

Quote from: Cascarones on July 02, 2019, 12:45:57 PM

As much as Jadene prides herself, I'm not too sure she can handle that many wolves alone!! She's a hunter, not a warrior!

//grabs onto Lore's legs

@Cas- Never fear, I have a plan. Just roleplay Jadene how you've already done so splendidly.  >_<
*feels his legs get snagged *
O.0!!

@Lucky- Hehe, Hannorabi is a huntress like Jadene. ;3 Mataro is the warrior. And like I said,  if there is popular demand for my side characters to be main characters, I'll take it to heart/ in consideration.  :P
Besides, I think I suck roleplaying female characters.  You dunno. D:
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

I'm sorry ;-; work is stressful. I've been peeking in every day on my breaks. We had 3 people on vacation just before the holiday and I have a super lazy coworker that has the nerve to one not do her jon properly and two question me when I correct mistakes right in front of her. We work with produce, we CANT have bad things on shelf and she ignored things.

I also have a 10 day trip at the end of the month and we're going to be short on money so thats a big stresser. I'll be okay and I'll still be posting, I'm just sort of freaking out this morning. But, after today I'll have the next two days off to breathe and relax. Afterwards everyone will back and holiday will be over and the annoying coworker who likes to throw me under the bus all the time will go on her 3 week vacation and be out of my way.

KillxLucky

@Kenchi: Won't get better if you don't practice. >3

@Cas: You're the cutest little bug <3

@Sweets: Totally understandable. That coworker sounds shitty asf. No one has tried to get them fired from the department/job? Hopefully your trip works out though! Take it easy! D:
O/o thread here.

Cascarones

@Lore
I'll still wait for a few other posts, even if they're not interacting with the scene directly.
I feel bad when it's just back and forth posts leaving room for no one else to respond ^^;

@Potato
That's awful!
You should definitely report that sort of behavior to someone!! I hope everything calms down for you because you sound like you need the break :c

@Lucky
And I adore you too!!

Loremaster Kenchi

@Cas- Understandable. :3
Just...umm...  >.> ... *fully slinks under the couch* There. X3

@Lucky- I'll think about it. e.e
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

@Lucky: She really is, and we're all aware of it. I always own up to my mistakes, so she can't blame something on me. I've made a reputation of honesty and if they ask me something I will tell them truthfully what happened. She has created a bad one for herself, lying to everyone and being two faced. They will always take my word before hers. Even the manager is aware of her, we just don't have the means to drop her. She is the top 3 "leads". I'm the 4Th, quickly climbing up and picking up her slack. In the end, it reflects better on me knowing I can take the lead when she doesn't and is being lazy. I just have to be patient and I'll either leave or will rise above her. I'm so ready for it too, I've grown so much more confident in my year there and I will confront her in my own way.

@Cas: I pushed myself a little too far tonight and I'm stupid anxious for it, but I'll be alright. I'm like teetering on anxiety attackish? I'm having a hard time breathing so I'm trying to relax and distract myself. It was just really crazy, everyone from customers to coworkers were asking us for help picking watermelons like we're some produce gods that can magically find the perfect melon. Most of the time we pick it up and pretend we know what we're doing and hand it off. But they were asking for them to be cut and we have to for customers. For other coworkers outside of produce I had to tell the one under me to tell them no, we just don't have the time.

After all this, though, I was thanked and given comments about keeping things as well as I did. I planned to split the "wracks" in two and I was desperately leading one side with 2 people from another store to kinda make up for 2 people being on vacation and trusted my senior member to do her side, only when I went to check up on her a day before the holiday everything was bad and needed to be cleaned. I was so exasperated that when she just crossed off what I said needed to be done it was everything for me not to just go crazy on her.

Sorry guys, it did kinda help to throw it all out on here lol

KillxLucky

@Sweets: *patpat*
That's why I asked/tried to get you talking about it. I thought it would be helpful for you to put everything here, with no judgement or ties to your job whatsoever. You seemed pretty stressed, I know it helps me to be able to just.. vent. Glad we were able to help!

Also, that sounds awesome that you'll eventually be above that "lead." One thing I definitely learned is that it's super easy to look stellar when compared to people who put forth little to no effort toward anything. All you have to do is do your work and people think you're golden. Lol. I had gotten a LOT of backlash (by lazy people) while I was in the military to the point that these girls started spreading rumors about to me to try and bring my reputation down. But, in reality, all I did was the shit I was supposed to do and maybe a little extra out of boredom. But compared to those people who didn't do anything at all, I was golden: literally nicknamed "the golden child" by said hateful/revengeful people for a while but I took pride in it. *Shrugs* Hang in there, it'll pay off in a god way. (:
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Cascarones

//places a slurpee underneath a box held up by a stick

Loremaster Kenchi

*sniffs Slurpee in the air*
o.o!
*is led by his nose along the ground as he crawls to the smell of frozen, syrupy goodness*
... :D!
*hugs slurpee * >_<!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

*patpat kenchi*
How's everyone? c:

Ik I gotta post Nuka. I've been playing Overwatch. >D
mwahahaha.!
Along with working on my book. :T So, my daily creative juices have mostly been spent on that.
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

*stealthily crawls around the carpet in his box; solid snake style*
>.>
I'm too sexy for my box. <.<
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Guys.
I got a new computer! I'm in love, so far. <3
Much easier to type and make posts on. ;D

How's everyone else?
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- *is tirelessly formulating an opening post in his mind to make Lucky RUE THE DAY she allowed the heart of darkness - I mean, a super cool new Kiowa friend~ into her rp...and her life! >8D
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

I'm still around c: I've just been super stressed. I'm gong to try and get a Bhaltair post out tomorrow but don't wait up for me. I leave for my vacation on Tuesday and we aren't really where I wanted to be financially. I'll be fine thought, and if I can post I'll post sometime tomorrow,

SweetPotatoPie

Alright, I have a post written on paper (part of my process, it's weird I know lol. But it helps me to do a draft and then to type it up) I plan on waking up early and getting Bhaltair up. I should have some down time on vacation and so long as my laptop works I should have no problem posting c: But it may just be good enough for my photos xD

My stress is starting to ease a bit, the other day I was just super overwhelmed. It was so silly, I got home after a long day from work and wanted to eat and lay down but for whatever reason my bowl of nachos just slid right out of my hand and toppled over on my bed. So after scooping that into the bowl and removing the sheets, I almost got the sheets in the fan and I just kinda sat down and cried lol. My husband was all, what just happened xD He takes my emotionalness in stride and was there for me. 

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on July 22, 2019, 06:25:55 PM
@Lucky- *is tirelessly formulating an opening post in his mind to make Lucky RUE THE DAY she allowed the heart of darkness - I mean, a super cool new Kiowa friend~ into her rp...and her life! >8D

Okay, but I love your character and it was so amazing unsettling to read but I'm so excited to see how she fits in.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- *hugs to cheer her up*
Aw shucks, I just wanted to contribute a new antagonist of a different variety. Lavi is a villain from a previous wolf-rp. I hope everyone(OOC) likes her just as much as the rest of the wolves(in-rp) will grow to hate and fear her. >:3c

Fun fact: I do have one more new wolf lined up. However, I'd really like him to be Mute's pup, rather than a new arrival. That depends when Lucky lifts the pup ban. Yet, never fear, his arrival isn't scheduled for quite some time.

@All- I just posted Mute, and will now be cranking out a new Lavi post. It will put her in Kiowa territory to be met by any that would like to introduce her to the pack to begin her initiation. First come, first served. *wink wink*

Edit: Crap, I just saw Bhaltie's new post. I'll modify my Mute post to adjust accordingly. ^.^;;
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy