Futanari Summer Camp! Recruitment: Last Call for Campers!

Started by bokotousamurai, June 21, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoanieSappho

Name: Shizu Oba
Position: Camper
Appearance/pic:
Pic, Will Show in OOC

Dislikes: Being stuck inside
Hobbies: Running, Cosplaying, Gaming
Background: Shizu has always been very close to her older sister. Both of them, after all, have very similar things between their legs and both have faced the same sorts of problems in their lives because of it. She's rather more active than Shoko, but the same genes that helped her sister become so wonderfully cuddly and curvy have left Shizu with particularly stubborn padding on her hips and chest - although she gave up on trying to get rid of that when she heard that her sister liked that sort of figure.

So far, she's managed to keep it to herself, but while she has had a couple of brief flings in the past none of these have ever lasted or reached a sexual point as, well ... those people weren't her sister. For quite a while now, Shizu's been aware that she both loves and lusts after Shoko, but has always been uncertain as to how exactly to approach the subject at all - never mind her frequent and vivid fantasies of the two of bearing each other's children.
And then she saw the flyer for the futanari summer camp and certain words in the fine print jumped right out at her.

Incestuous. Pregnancies.

She had to sign up for it after reading that, and although she's still nervous about the entire thing, it wasn't hard to get things set up so Shoko would join her. They'd almost certainly be put together, after all, and knowing Shoko she'd stay in as much as possible. And Shizu would finally try to express her love for her older sister.
Possibly even regardless of what Shoko wants. She needs her.
Build/figure: Curvy
Cock length/girth: 10 inches long, 2 inches thick
Balls: Kiwi-sized
Cumload: 2 liters
Breasts: Cantaloupes
Pubes: Shaven

Character
Ons: Cuddling, incest, impregnation, bukkake
Offs: Rough sex, blood/scat
Maybes: Watersports, non-con

Player
Ons: Nearly everything
Offs: Scat, gore, mutilation, snuff

Misc
: She fully intends to get both her and her sister pregnant during this trip, preferably with each other.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

@Joanie and @Robot, look good

I've set up an OOC and Character sheets pages! and decided to allow non-con.

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289672.0

Sheets: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289671.0

I'm going to go ahead and wait a bit more for new apps before we can begin, and I think we could use a third counselor
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

keyotess

Hello everyone, I am making the Camp Nurse and through special permission from bokotousamurai she is going to be true female.
Name: Brandi Brooks
Position: Counselor/Nurse
Appearance/pic: Tall blonde in fit condition with a huge bust.  Her hair hands down to her mid-back and she has long legs.  She is usually wearing a size too small camp t-shirt and a pair of shorts in camp colors.

Likes: Outdoors, helping young women/futa, confidence, dancing, games
Dislikes: alcohol, being sick, indecisiveness
Hobbies: Reading, MMOs, Dancing
Background: Brandi was just out of nursing school and graduated with top marks. She applied at Camp Futa, not having a problem with Futa, since one of her mother's was one.  Although she didn't really realizing what she was getting into when she accepted the job, she discovered that her mothers had protected her from some of the realities of being a futa.   The first time one of the Campers bent her over her desk and slammed into her, she was shocked, especially when she orgasmed over and over for the young futa.  After she got over the shock, she decided to stay, she really enjoyed the sex and she loved the location and being able to be outdoors every day.  She is often tapped to lead some dancing classes for the camp as well during the evenings.

Build/figure: Fit and Busty
Cock length/girth: N/A
Balls: N/A
Cumload: N/A
Breasts: E cup
Pubes: shaven
Ons: futa, big breasts, dub-con, gangbangs, light bondage, deepthroat, rough sex, bukkake, friendship, cuddling
Offs: Scat, WS, Vore, Pain, heavy bondage, slavery/pet, gore, mutlilation
Maybes: non-con, anal

Misc:
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

bokotousamurai

@Keyotes, looks good

My logic is that a Nurse would be vital for the camp (As well as it's insurers and sponsors) so they wouldn't be picky about whether they were herm or female, just as long as it was someone who got on well with horney adolescent dickgirls.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Empyrean

bokotousamurai

Yup, if I add your chars name to the positions on the OP you're good to go

keyotess

Quote from: bokotousamurai on June 23, 2018, 01:05:14 PM
@Keyotes, looks good

Thanks bokotousamarai!  I adjusted her history a little bit to explain a bit better why she is fine with futa. :)   And cleaned up the sentence structure. ;)
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

bokotousamurai

Still waiting on apps from Angie, ragarth, and TheLaughingOne

Angie

Well, I look away from this and so much happens. Work schedule is annoying! I have no idea what to make sadly.

EDIT: Actually, would you guys be up for a counselor, one who bakes delicious sweet treats with her own, homemade frosting?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

Quote from: Angie on June 23, 2018, 07:05:57 PM
EDIT: Actually, would you guys be up for a counselor, one who bakes delicious sweet treats with her own, homemade frosting?

Yes!

Angie

Name: Vanessa Hart
Position: Counselor and Chef
Appearance/pic:

Likes: Sweets, the smell of baking pastry, cumming lots, swimming
Dislikes: Hunger, bad tasting things, overly spicy foods (don't want to cry while I'm eating!)
Hobbies: Baking, swimming, dancing
Background: Vanessa was a girly girl growing up, despite being a futa. She always loved helping her mother out in the kitchen. As she grew older, she started getting experimental, and eventually discovered that her own cum was a wonderful addition to the glazes she used for her sweet treats. However, Futa Cum is apparently considered a 'bodily fluid' and a 'health hazard' to the people who make laws, so the only place she could really ply her trade was Camp Futa. One cookie was all it took to convince the owners.

She's expanded into being the camp's full time cook-she can do wonders with few ingredients. And since she works in her own cum for glaze, she saves big on sweets for the camp-very few have ever argued against the woman's methods, or results. She's always happy to have help in the kitchen, and sometimes works in the cum from her assistants if she thinks its good enough.

Build/figure: Voluptious, you saw the pic right?
Cock length/girth: 10 in/.75 in
Balls: Big~
Cumload: Several liters, approaching gallons
Breasts: Gigantic
Pubes: Shaved, can't get hair in the glaze!
Ons: Mastubation, Lactation, cumming on skin, and more (just ask)
Offs: Just the usuals that only come up in super extreme games that aren't this one.
Maybes: She's been on birth control but now she's starting to wonder, would it be that bad to breed a little?

Misc:

keyotess

ragarth

Sorry Boko, I seem to be hitting some writer's block! I just can't seem to get into the mindset of any of the characters I've come up with.

You okay if I drop from the camp roster?

bokotousamurai

@ Angie, sounds and IS awesome! Y'know if she does get bred she could start experimenting with booby milk

@ragarth, ugh that sucks, if you ever get your muse back you're welcome to return of course

Angie

Quote from: bokotousamurai on June 23, 2018, 08:04:27 PM
@ Angie, sounds and IS awesome! Y'know if she does get bred she could start experimenting with booby milk

@ragarth, ugh that sucks, if you ever get your muse back you're welcome to return of course

That was kind of the plan. Either that or maybe some special pills~ I'm sure Camp Leader has some tricks up her sleeve.

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

bokotousamurai

Sure, I'd like to have more campers then counselors just for the sake of making sense

Arcanist

I will get one up in a couple of hours.

Looking at a girlie girl. Shy and frankly inexperienced and insecure as to who or what she is. Raised by a single mom who has no idea what to do, raised her as a girl. She saw possibly an ad about the camp (would one advertise such a camp? Or asked to attend by her school psychologist?)  and wanted to know more.
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

BlueEyedBard

Would you say you are not accepting any more counselors then?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

bokotousamurai

If I like the character enough I'll accept anything, besides I can always make a camper myself

BlueEyedBard

Let me know what you think. If you want to pass, no hard feelings.

Name: Amy Kingston
Position: Counselor/Life Guard
Appearance/pic:
Amy Kingston

Likes: Outdoors, sun bathing, swimming, pretty much anything to do with the water, dancing, moonlight, comedy tv and movies, but mystery books, food with noodles, and either white wine or hard alcohol
Dislikes: rude people, and when people don't share, the smell of beer, and the taste of coffee
Hobbies: She will spend most of her free time out on the water, be it surfing, diving, water skiing, really anything, and when the weather changes in one area she goes to another to follow her passions.
Background: Amy has spent most of her life in and around the water. She grew up in a beach town, learned to swim at a very early age, and picked up nearly every water sport she could find. She would spend nearly every day she wasn't in school, down by the water.

She had always been more comfortable in swim suits, loving the way her cock felt with the thin fabric pressing against it. Especially when it got wet, and there were plenty of scantily clad women running around her.
Her love of the water, and the outfits women wore around it, made lifeguard training an obvious choice for the fun loving young woman.

She had worked at private pools, private beaches, and water parks. She was always a favorite of her employers because of her fun, positive attitude. She was also a favorite of the swimmers because of how... friendly she was.

When she found camp futa it made perfect sense that she belonged there. When she arrived for an interview she revealed she didn't even have a resume with her. But as soon as she put on her bathing suit, and showed them what a strong swimmer she was, the job was her's.

Build/figure: Slender swimmers body
Cock length/girth: 9in long, 2.5in around
Balls: Just the right size for someone's mouth
Cumload: 1 to 2ltrs
Breasts: C cup
Pubes: Shaved
Ons: Fellatio, playing outdoors especially in the water, dirty talk, multiple partners
Offs: bathroom play, pain
Maybes: breath play, impregnating another

Misc:
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

bokotousamurai

Rustic

I'm definitely interested in a camper! I can't get anything up now though, as I'm out of town. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. Would that work, or is it too late?

Dhi