1001 Nights in Castle Heterodyne: A tale of Science Gone Amok! [NC-E]

Started by The Great Triangle, March 14, 2010, 05:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Well, the best way to learn is to read the comic, which you could do to, say, pass the time at work...

Kunoichi

Crovonovin

Oooh, I am totally gonna have to get in on this.  I'm not particularly knowledgeable on the setting either, so I'll have some reading to do.  But I found a picture a week back that I've been DYING to use in some fashion, and since this game has mad scientists...

Kunoichi

Crovonovin

Which category do you think he would fall into?  The girl (in my concept) is just wearing fake horns and a tail.  Perhaps a Hybrid of Sideshow and Freak...

Kunoichi

Eh, it's not actually all that important, to be honest.  Just say 'they're both constructs' and then give them enhanced strength and the ability to pulp a man's head with their bare hands, and you'll be fine. ^^

Esoteric Myobi

-snugglehuggles Shihong-

Yay~ Now I don't feel so utterly lost and alone =P

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Crovonovin

~hugglesnuggles back!~

I'm sure we'll get the hang of this setting in no time!  I think it helps to laugh maniacally while perusing the comic and the wikia.  ;D

Kunoichi

>>

<<

*jumps in, intending to get in on some of this snuggling action*

Esoteric Myobi

Kuno, just admit it. You love snuggling with me in every which way as well as several others that have not been invented as of yet x3

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

::) Yes, jealousy has absolutely nothing to do with it...

Esoteric Myobi

Aw~ Kuno ish jealous?

-snugglehuggleglomps Kuno-

No worries, My still loves you...who can resist an adorable ninja?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Nobody, that's who! x3

*still enjoys the snugglehuggleglomping, though*

...Ah, but perhaps this conversation should move to the OOC thread for now...

The Great Triangle

Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Kunoichi

Remiel

Triangle,

I think the idea is really awesome.  I love all things steampunk in general, and I've been a fan of Girl Genius for some time now.  I'd love to play an Othar Trygvassen-type character.

Unfortunately, I've enough games as it is, and I think I'm going to have to withdraw.  I'll definitely be watching with interest, though. :)