None of the Other Threads Appeal To Me

Started by MasterMischief, July 30, 2010, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

These aren't the store-wide rollbacks you're looking for.

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 15, 2010, 07:17:46 PM
These aren't the store-wide rollbacks you're looking for.
*laughs* Don't make me start a thread giving out "Kit points", mister!! :P
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Arhys

Hahahahaha, yay someone has claimed Mr. Poopy Pants and made it their own!  Kudos to you MasterMischief!!  Brave brave llama..spit in the eye of dominant dignity!

MasterMischief

Quote from: Arhys on August 16, 2010, 04:28:54 AM
Hahahahaha, yay someone has claimed Mr. Poopy Pants and made it their own!  Kudos to you MasterMischief!!  Brave brave llama..spit in the eye of dominant dignity!

What can I say?  I have a problem with authority.  Even my own.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

MasterMischief

fallen paradise

I am a jerk, but I am a sweet, caring, sensitive jerk.

auroraChloe

actually... llamas do not just naturally spit at people.  the spitting is some sort of eating ritual thing.  so they learn to spit at people when they are fed by hand.  (this information from a friend who runs a llama farm)

since spit is not a particular kink of mine, i will spoon feed you, darling. 

a/a 8/21/17

MasterMischief

”Why a spoon, brother?”
“'cause it'll hurt more, you twit!”

Oreo

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 20, 2010, 08:55:39 AM
”Why a spoon, brother?”

Best Alan Rickman line... ever!

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

MasterMischief

I thought that was his best role until the Harry Potter serries.

Oniya

Quote from: auroraChloe on August 20, 2010, 08:35:37 AM
actually... llamas do not just naturally spit at people.  the spitting is some sort of eating ritual thing.  so they learn to spit at people when they are fed by hand.  (this information from a friend who runs a llama farm)

I'd heard that it was a llama-to-llama interaction and that when they get 'too' socialized to people they see them as other llamas - and therefore spit.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

grayfoxz

MasterMischief

grayfoxz

Mhh not sure how llama tastes. Better not  :)

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

grayfoxz

auroraChloe

Quote from: MasterMischief on August 20, 2010, 08:55:39 AM
”Why a spoon, brother?”

oh it won't hurt..... much.           *blows a kiss n' toddles off*

a/a 8/21/17

grayfoxz

MasterMischief

grayfoxz

auroraChloe

i found a sale you boys might be interested in.    :P

a/a 8/21/17

grayfoxz

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

grayfoxz

Quote from: Kit on August 26, 2010, 08:52:16 PM

I couldnt get it out of my head anyway :P permanetly burned in.oh by the way Haaai kit :D