None of the Other Threads Appeal To Me

Started by MasterMischief, July 30, 2010, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

Your quote from Charlie Chaplin strikes me as rather Taoist.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

I actually got it off of an episode of Criminal Minds (and then verified the source, naturally).  I think the profiler that used it was thinking in a slightly Taoist frame of mind as well.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief

Quote from: Oniya on December 24, 2010, 07:31:02 PM
I actually got it off of an episode of Criminal Minds (and then verified the source, naturally).  I think the profiler that used it was thinking in a slightly Taoist frame of mind as well.

It is amusing because I am seeing it everywhere.

Autumn52

I'm not someone who drinks and don't ask me why I felt the need to do so today but in doing so discovered I love the taste but don't handle liquor well. Going back on the wagon.................eventually.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish