Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

10 because she's a fairy, she's got a corset, and because she's got just a touch of Victorian ruffles. My kinda girl!

Falstaff

10 - because Moraline is always awesome looking, and I like bunnies  ;)

Moraline

10 because I'm having trouble trying to resist the urge to run my hands over your body.

Insanityenviesme

10, not for Kato but for the wee bunny!. Then we'll add another million for Kato later :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Moraline

The wee bunnies name is Professor Falconer and he thanks you for the 10 rating.

So you get a 10 in return!

Insanityenviesme

10 just for a name as cool as Professor Falconer!

That is so gonna be my next rp character's name!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blackcatotaku

9, because that girl's ass is great but the guy looks almost ungrateful.

ornito

10 for such a sexy and kinky looking fairy.
BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
-------------------------------------------------------
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

Naiah

blackcatotaku

diamonedsky

10.. I really like the colors, her clothing, and her posture. Overall a very pretty image(:
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mr Bigglesworth

10 For those sexy legs and smexy intellect.

Deamonbane

Hmmm... 0, because I hate that guy!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lenore

Breathless Intent

Mr Bigglesworth

Seara

8 I need more body in my avatars but it is Thor...

Moraline

10, it's naughty and fun. I like it!

Falstaff

10 and 10...for Moraline and her friend...nice.

SummerWhispers

10 for the wonderful  chest and hoody.

(Great avi Moraline)

Falstaff

10, even though I think you killed Moraline's rabbit (Professor Falconer) to make your hat.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

10, for hiding her body so well and yet revealing so much...
Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

10, because not only is it hot, it belongs to a gifted wacko.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity