Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Every waking moment, it's just too damn confusing trying to decide where to bite. So peacefully you lay back.. stretching out those long, lovely limbs.. and I just get flooded with all these crazy voices inside trying to tell me where to start. Hehe.. and I thought I knew insanity before we met! So, as crazy as it is, I have to get outta here. It's not you, it's me. And me, and me, and me. Oh yes and one more, me. Maybe if ever they all settle back into distant realms of memory, maybe then I can once again toss my box into your cellar.. but for now, yikes, it's just too much. Um yeah.. ok so.. jeez.. I better go.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

you are always tempting me with bites, but I never get them, Don't you know that blood flows through this porcelain skin. I might be a doll but Im a living doll, which is more then I can say for you, goodbye.

Autumn52

I can't break up with you Dolly your the best thing that has ever happened to me. You need to break up with me. I am no good. I am trash under your feet. Just throw me to the curb and be happy.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

abandoneddolly

I cant handle your low sense of self, but breaking up with you I fear would just make it worse. Wait I have an idea,

- ties xandi up and takes her in my doll house-

Where breaking up but your not leaving till you know how awesome you are.

dakabn

If that's how you break up, that's a really good reason to break up with you. ;)

abandoneddolly

there you go criticizing me again, unless you would like to join her, we are through.

dakabn

Well, if we're saying our goodbyes, I want a farewell like she gets. ;)

Mordred

Here I am.. alive more decades than most live in years.. dozens of languages learned and forgotten.. a master of the red elixir and a worshiper of luscious flesh. And for the life of me (so to speak), I can't pronounce your name. Yeah, you laugh each time my lips curl in their bizarre way upon my attempts. Wanna get locked in my box again? Yeah.. hehe.. you would.. oh twisted human.. which makes this even more difficult. Petty, going simply because a set of syllables eludes my ability? Perhaps. But I never said I made sense. Not even to myself. Goodbye, lovely human. It's been wild.. it's been strange.. and it's been wonderful.. but I must be on my way.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Mordred I am breaking up with you because in all the time you have known me, in all the nights of passion we have shared, You still don't know my true identity. I am now and have always been Hecate, Greco-Roman goddess associated with magic, witchcraft, necromancy, and crossroads. Since I can no longer abide living in this human form I am breaking up with you and moving into the demon realm to satiate my love of evil once more. Tootles.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

icandor

Xandi I feel as if our time together has pushed us apart.. as mush as I love you and want you to be mine you always seem to have your mind on someone else and while I could live with it before... now...now when I attempt to get serious with you I get pushed away. I feel as if I don't even know you anymore use to I would treat you with breakfast in bed and a kiss for each petal on the rose I gave you each morning. Now your gone before I wake... I'd love to make up with you and rekindle the spark we had before but until you can settle on one person instead of the army I'm afraid our time is over. Wo ai ni wo de piao liang Xandi!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Belle33

I get the feeling you aren't yet over Xandi, so, let's just end this before someone gets hurt. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Jet

Your conditions on our relationship are unreasonable at best. Nobody ever gets over Xandi and I was willing to try to work out a compromise, but this is too much.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Anesa

When we first met here on E, I thought, "Those enchanting lips.....that sexy chin.....those flaring "nostrils", I feel in love with them all.....but that's all I ever got! ;(  (Well, that and a hacking "second-hand-smoker's" cough!)  Sorry Jet, but I need more.  Call me if you ever develop some eyes and forehead.......but for now I gotta "jet on outta here!"

Belle33

What's that saying about pots and kettles?  I see no eyes, I see no forehead.  I'm not sure I can be with someone who has such a double standard.  You're hot though, so let's hook up for no-string casual on the regular ;)

Anesa

That's the one irritating thing about you, Belle.  (Otherwise, you're perfection personified!).  You've  ALWAYS been right there by my side to......point out my blunders...my hypocrisy.....my wrong doings.  Why can't you just turn a blind eye and let me think I'm right even when I'm wrong??  No, I can't go on like this.  It's over.  We're through!

Bye Ms Belle....I'm gonna miss you.. ;(

Zaphod

Cami, I know we said we will work it out and I have been trying really hard. But I have to draw the line somewhere. We can't have your horse standing in the room while we ummm..you know what. ;) Goodbye!

Belle33

Zaph, it's over!  And I think you know why! 

Zaphod

You were not there. And I needed someone. I was just so lonely, you know. If you can't understand that, let's call this off.

Belle33

Lonely?  After a couple of hours?  One of us is being unreasonable - and it aint me!  Consider this goodbye!

Zaphod

You got me all excited. And then you got your headache and left me hangin. What did you expect? I had to do something. And I am tired of your headaches anyway. I am done.

icandor

Bro... Zaphod... were buds and everything but I walked in and you were with my girl and your girl..... I'm sorry dude this is going to kill you but I am going to be just fine *preps sword* you know just to be a good sport I'll give you a 3 second head start to run for your life and never return to my life again or I Will Kill you and take your blow up dollies too!!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

MasterMischief

Always with the killing.  I just can't take the bloodshed anymore.  We're through!

icandor

Hey! hey wait don't go I haven't even broken up with you yet... FINE BE THat way maybe I DON'T WANT your lovin' and I wasn't going to kill him only scare him a little.... come on champ I don't want.... you know what your not even listening! You never listen! to Hades with you and don't ever expect to share a bunk with me again! We are done!

dakabn

For carrying around a big sword and THEN saying you're too tired to give me even a hug! -humph!-

innHERendo

Sorry but you are not around anymore. I need something more, goodbye.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.