Zootopia Group RP Interest Check!!!

Started by Wicked Vixen, March 06, 2016, 09:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Player: BlueEyedBard

Name: Simon Manhusta

Race: Mongoose

Sexual Orientation & Status:
Mostly straight but has always been a go with the flow kind of guy so it would probably depend on the situation. Single

Appearance:
Stands normal height for a mongoose with mostly light brown hair except for a white patch over his front. Is usually wearing a twill fishing hat, aviators and always smokes a cigarette through a permanent filter to avoid staining his fur. He wears bright, loud colored shirts and loose dark pants.

Job: Pawn shop owner that is known for being a black market hub for stolen merchandise... and other things

Rank(If applicable): Owner

Personality: Quick with a joke and generally friendly and good natured, he can turn on someone in an instant if they step out of line and when he strikes he goes for the jugular, both metaphorically and literally. He is dangerously smart despite the image of shift less crooked shop owner he portrays.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, he is not inherently bad but he looks out for himself first.

Powers/Abilities: Incredibly fast reflexes and dangerous cunning.

Player likes: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=243380.msg12022912#msg12022912 O/O page, pretty open to most things.

Player dislikes: Excessive pain, bathroom play
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Bekah Boo

Player: BekahBoo

Name: Penelope Luflur

Race: Antelope JackRabbit

Sexual Orientation & Status: Penelope takes whatever it thrown at her, male, female, long as she enjoys herself. Inherently she is straight though she does have her moments.Non virgin/single/ not particular in seeing herself actually settling down anytime soon

Appearance: Penelope unlike a typical rabbit stands slightly taller and with more of a thicker build to her legs, as they are much stronger than her smaller cousins. Lithe and agile her form is quite thin which allows her to leap larger distances as well as remain light on her feet, something she does much of as little weight as possible allows bigger victories. Dark fur turns almost black around her hands and feet, along with the traditional black rim around her elongated ears that are slightly longer than a typical rabbit. Bright honey eyes off set the small button her of dark nose and muzzle, as the heavy curtain of ivory hair further stands out across her dark hued fur.Normally Penelope enjoys dressing in little sun dresses that show off her dark fur, as well as to get some business flowing as it isn't often she wears enough to fully cover her heaving bust. When not in her eye catching garb she does like to wear shorts and a bright tube top, often pairing it with colorful leggings to swallow her firm and sturdy calves.

Job: Runs an icecream stand that goes from one part of the city to another, often popping up in new areas as they travel around for the best spot for business. Working under an elephant though does make their relationship hard, but Penelope manages as she is often left alone to sit under an umbrella and get drooling customers to sample her treats than oggle her. When she is not selling creamed goods Penelope is an avid racer, motorcycle races to be exact. The more speed, the bigger the thrill, the more Penelope enjoys herself. Often she wins extra money for winning matches, as it helps support herself along with the ice cream business.

Rank: The ultimate thrill seeker on two wheels....or just the sultry creamy bunny, hooray...

Personality: Penelope is nothing short of energy on two feet, as there is hardly a time where she is ever sitting still even when it is required. Her curious nature tends to land her in trouble every now and again, but the jackrabbit along with her physical speed has a mouth to match it. Very outspoken she has little qualms in calling others out on their bullshit, but otherwise she is quite sweet if not borderline obnoxious from time to time. Penelope is a very bubbly flirt though when she is made angry she can easily switch and become someone's worst nightmare, as what little filter she has doesn't stop her from speaking her mind. Independent and driven she doesn't let her lithe size or physical appearance hold her back, much less is never one to be told what to do as she will fight against the system until her last breath.Her appearance often makes others judge her as some delicate girly girl, someone who isn't able to defend herself but don't be surprised to find a tooth knocked out for that. Penelope might appear sweet but deep down she's a fiery little rabbit who won't hesitate to knock someone's head off their shoulders with a grin on her face.

Alignment: Neutral- Good, when not behind the wheel of a moving vehicle

Powers/Abilities:

Speedster- Clocks at about 40 mph

Jumping/ Leaping- Able to cover large distances because of her great strength in legs

Knowledge- Penelope has vast knowledge of mechanics, able to fix most issues on any sort of motor if given the time

Charismatic- Usually if the situation permits Penelope can talk her way out of most things, quick thinker on her feet

Players Likes: On and Offs

Players Dislikes: Bathroom play, Any type of vore, Large amounts of pain in a sensual theme

Wicked Vixen

One more character and i will get a thread up.
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

MadPanda

Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Chulanowa

Got mine in the works  :-)

...After sleep  :-\

MadPanda

Quote from: Bekah Boo on March 12, 2016, 09:05:26 PM
Oh jeez....and we bring in Fear and Loathing..

"This is not a good town for psychedelic drugs."   ;D

In Memory of Bishrook

Lux12

Quote from: MadPanda on March 16, 2016, 01:53:53 PM
"This is not a good town for psychedelic drugs."   ;D
Funny thing I was considering bringing in this punkish investigative journalist I had in mind. Think Lisbeth Salander, Hunter S. Thompson, Marilyn Manson, and T. Thorne Coyle (well known author/activist in Neo-Pagan circles) put into a blender and the resulting slurry being him.

MadPanda

That would be pretty awesome!  Gonzo journalism for the 21st Century.   ;D

In Memory of Bishrook

BlueEyedBard

Well Simon's place would be a great spot to find those various substances that upen a true Gonzo journalists eyes to the condition of the world  >:)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Wicked Vixen

Just one more person send a sheet please
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Chulanowa

Player: Chulanowa

Name: Sydney "Pockets" Grey

Race: Koala

Sexual orientation & status: Pansexual and single. Currently on a longer-than-desired dry spell.

NSFW
Appearance: Sydney is a buit about like you'd expect a koala to be - she's a little short, solid-looking, and erm, well rounded. She's definitely "cute," with her big nose, slightly buck teeth, rounded ears, soft cheeks, and nubbly stump of a tail, all in a blend of brownish grey and creamy-white plush fur. Even with the generous curves though, she's fit and toned, with a body earned through hours on the dance floor or days on wilderness hikes. She dresses to show it off in warm weather, preferring shorts and small tops. When out and about, she's usually carrying a beat-up old guitar case with her.

Job: Currently a street busker. Formerly a serial trespasser and petty thief.

Personality: Sydney is laid-back, relaxed, and mellow, and reflects a lot on her country upbringing. She's young, she's fit, and she's in the big city; why not enjoy it? See the sights, meet the people, eat the food, dance the clubs. she can be a bit of a slacker; Seems to have no shortage of couches to crash on when rent is short (and it usually is, she's not great with money.) She treasures her guitar (brought it all the way from home, it was grandma's!) and would happily play for free... but so long as animals toss money into the case, why not accept it? Has a pretty severe mint 'addiction," is always chewing gum, eating candy, or sipping tea with the flavor. Also prone to oversleeping. For shame!

Alignment: Trends towards "chaotic good" - she's got a good heart, but is more than willing ot "find ways around red tape." Kind of drifts neutral, due to occasional oblivioiusness and a bad habit of stealing small things or pickpocketing just for the cheap thrill of it (thus the nickname "pockets".)

Powers / Abilities:
• Good climber. So long as it's not a sheer surface, Sydney can probably climb it given a little time.

• nearly indestructable. Claims her granddad on her mother's side was a wombat, you see...

• High tolerance for alcohol, drugs, and poisons. Not that she's care to exeriment with that last one.

• Element of surprise. Sydney's taken severan courses of self-defense and some martial arts. Mostly to keep herself fit, more than anything, and it seemed like a thing to do. She's no pro. But when the fluffy, curvy, cuddly koala bear drops the beats, it can shock even a predator

Player Likes: Open to most situations. don't have a dedicated o/O page, but the RP preferences pretty much cover it.

Player Dislikes: Gore, vore, "hard" pain, bathroom stuf

Chulanowa

had the longest waffle between this and an opossum. apparently my brain was on a marsupial kick. Sorry for the wait, Wicked  :-)

MadPanda

Oh my!  Koala!  Poor Sandy is going to be sooooooo distracted...between the Bunny, the Jillalope*, the Koala, and the boys.  (laugh)

*yes, I know, excruciatingly bad pun. Couldn't help meself.

In Memory of Bishrook

Sargepepper

It just occured to me that the man are in the minority here. And I'm totaly okay with that ;P

There are some definite interests for Lester here, for sure. I really hope to get started soon!! I'm excited!

Here's what I think for Character relations for Lester:

- Judy: Always the flirt, he tries to get her to loosen up. Casual acquaintances. Maybe a Hookup in the past?

- Sandy: Has seen her around, talking to his bosses and such, probably for a lead, but has never been involved enough to warrant attention from her.

- Simon: Probably know each other, at least by name, if not friends already through some means. Seems like betting/Oddmastering on fights would be right up Simon's alley.

- Penelope : Has probably seen her on her bike and in the club, and absolutely has tried to hit on her before. Maybe a bit of a crush after seeing her in Motorcycle racing leathers?

- Sydney: Maybe they attend the same gym, and have sparred before. Drank together/Friends? I could totally see him and her eating at a cafe outside in the summer.

These are just ideas, But i personaly think it's easier to start a game when the players know each other. I'd love input!

MadPanda

(blink)(blink)  That's actually a pretty darn good idea, Sarge!  Let's see now...all of this is malleable and up for discussion, so by all means if I'm going too far out on a limb let me know.

Judy: Mmmmmm.  Is she a good cop or a bad cop?  (grin)  Or a naughty cop?  Ah, er...we've met professionally, so to speak.  Working on a case from two different angles and all that.  We came to a simple arrangement and agreed that I should give her whatever turned up and she wouldn't toss my butt in the clink for interfering with an investigation and all that.  Since I was going to do that anyway, there's no hard feelings.  And credit where it's due, she did something about that other bit of business.  So while I don't mind yanking her tail now and again, her heart's in the right place.

Simon:  A girl in this biz needs to have friends on both sides of the law.  Simon's not quite a friend, but more than once we've done a bit of information trading. I can trust him to do whatever he thinks he can get away with, which is why I let him find out that I made backups of those photos about that time at the place with the guy and the thing that we've agreed to never discuss again.  Keeps him honest!  Not that he's a bad guy.  He's just a guy who happens to have a couple of fingers and toes in some dirty pies.

Penelope : Oh, my...if it wouldn't put me in a world of hurt, I would soooo be hitting on her!  She's pure win.  But with all the drooling boys all over her, I'll just take my ice cream and savor it over here where I can daydream to my heart's content.  On the other hand, not letting her know how much I appreciate the view makes it a bit easier to bring stuff to her off the books when I need something repaired or modified, and a great mechanic is worth a few cold showers.

Sydney: Oh, my...uhm, yeah.  She, uh, she hangs out at the corner by Cuppa Joe and busks.  Since I hit Cuppa on the way to work every morning, I get a nice view to perk me up along with the coffee.  And I remember to toss a fiver or a pack of peppermints into her case every now and again.  And one of these days, I'm going to get up the courage to ask her out and hope that she won't toss me through the wall for it.  Can you blame me?  I mean, wow...that perfect ass...those perky tits...who'm I kidding?  She's probably into guys.

Lester: Oh, yeah.  I've seen him around.  Read his file, too.  Nice guy.  I hear he likes the Bunnies.  (grin)  I bet he likes baaad Bunnies with handcuffs.  (waggles eyebrows)  Hey, he's no worse than most guys I've looked into, and better than a lot of them...and the only reason he came across my board in the first place was another case at his gym.  He's clean-ish.  Got a decent left hook, too.  Oh, and his day job is at the Cost-Co on Madison and 30th.

Wolfe: You know all those lawyer jokes about honesty being optional?  He's the exception to the rule, kind of.  And he's very easy on the eyes to boot.  You wouldn't believe some of the pics...(ahem)  Anyway.  I know him by rep, but that's about it.  I'd guess that most of my clients are a bit shady for his tastes.

Lucas:  Guy's got a pretty decent rep around the neighborhood.  Does a bit of good, and even the local punks respect him enough to leave him alone.  I think he and Lester know each other, but don't quote me on that.  I do know he's visited that gym a time or three, seems to know Lester's coach...but it's a small world, and given what the ol' Hammer is up to, it wouldn't surprise me if Blake was in on it.  (pause)  About that kid he helped, the one who got him thinking about doing the community building thing?  Yeah.  She's still around, too.  Bet she's got a thing for White Tigers, too.

In Memory of Bishrook

Bekah Boo

Oooo I have so many ideas in mind hehe~

Judy- Gotta have mad respect for her fellow species, even if they are slightly different Penelope would always stick up for the bunny. Besides with that oh so cute mentality and bursting enthusiasm it's hard not to adore her really, now if I can just get her to join in a race we'd be in business as the two fastest rabbits around.

Simon- What's there to say about Simon that hasn't already been said? He's good at what he does, and when Penelope is looking for a slightly cheaper (or hard to come by part) he is just the person to talk to. Sure he can be a bit shady but who doesn't have something to hide now a days? Otherwise Penelope would be on good terms with him, even if she does tend to try and flirt her way into getting a bargain, usually to no avail though.

Sydney- Penelope just wants to hug Sydney to pieces, she's so adorable and fluffy the rabbit can't help it!Often seeing her outside the rabbit usually throws a few free cones the koala's way, if nothing short than to be nice. The two could possibly be quite friendly with one another if given the chance, no doubt they would run into each other either at the club scene or even the gym, though Penelope does have to refrain from touching despite how much she wants to just cuddle the marsupial to death. So fluffy!

Sandy- Yet another character Penelope would love to interact with, as no doubt the two could get into a lot of trouble with just how mischievous they could be. A loyal customer the rabbit is more than happy to give the red panda an extra helping of ice cream anytime, usually in return either getting some information of underground races and such that Sandy no doubt would know in the works but turns a blind eye to it. She's good to be on civil terms with, as Penelope certainly doesn't need her illegal races getting busted anytime soon.

Lester- My my....he's certainly a tall drink of water, one Penelope has had the privilege of seeing every once in a while usually at the club or in the gym. What can Penelope say? She likes her men slightly dangerous and willing to show that part of themselves, as Lester certainly fills that role with his boxing (Penelope has a bad habit of sneakily watching him as he trains every once in a while).Otherwise she enjoys the look he gives her especially when she strolls around in her tight leathers while racing, no doubt she fills them quite nicely.

BlueEyedBard

Ok I'll try this...

Judy - You would think that Judy, being the law, and Simon, working generally outside of the law would not get along. But Simon didn't see it that way, he found that the police had their uses when you know how to play your cards right, and you know the right people. Judy is cute and spunky so he enjoys toying with her a bit when she comes around his shop about the odd looking odd and end. A stolen watch here, a pair of glasses there. A "Sorry officer, I promise it will never happen again." "He looked honest to me officer." "Oh these earrings came in this morning, but look how lovely they are on you." No he was not afraid to flirt his way out of her attention, because if she knew what he had in the back room, or his basement she would definitely have an impressive notch in her belt. But he was a little smarter than that. He didn't have a hand in nearly every shadowy deal going on in the city by slipping up. It also helps having a certain police cheif as a regular customer with a very exotic taste...

Sandy - He knows sandy well enough, she comes by now and then looking for information. She plays friendly, maybe a little friendlier than she thinks, or maybe that's just him hoping. But he helps her out because he likes having her around, even if it is just to snoop. But honestly he only gives her just enough to keep her coming back for more. She thinks she has dirt on him and he likes to play along with that but really it is just the tip of the whole dirty enchilada.

Lester - Lester is like that kid who you know really has the stuff to make him great, and Simon is like that guy who knows that if a kid who could be great keeps fighting in more underground, under the table matches he can make a shit load of money off of him. Just keep the fights coming, keep collecting the cash and just make sure that the kid gets enough to keep himself in peak physical condition. Now if only he could convince him to stop lugging boxes at some warehouse and pull a few special jobs for him. Then he could really take care of the kid, but for now he'let keep setting up the boxing bets.

Penelope - She's a sweet looking rabbit and the only time he can remember being attracted to a girl who was taller than him. Maybe it was that thinc muscular frame or those riding leathers she walked around in sometimes when she came to pick of the parts she would order from bim, or the thought of the rumble of the motor beneath her tight little rump. He always likes to keep her talking, that's why he let's her try to haggle on the prices instead of tossing her out on her pert little behind. Maybe if she ever wanted to slip into the back room and discuss it he may be more open to negotiations.  But she has never seemed quite that eager yet, c'est lA vie. He will just have enjoy her frozen treats for now. Maybe if he can convince her to start making some more under the table off of her races...

Sydney - Simon knows Sydney, not so much the cute guitar playing koala. But the sneaky little pickpocket that can't seem to keep her hands to herself and always needs a place to trade this or that for a dollar or two, and she knows exactly where to take to take her goods to get them out of her hot little hand. Beyond being a frequent source of new goods he like the little koala, she has a sweetness that is found outside of the city and has a way of getting one in trouble inside. He tends to give her a little better price for her trinkets just to make sure she can take care of herself from one night to the next. He wouldn't let her sell that guitar though, not even if she ever wanted to.

On/Off

Sargepepper

So since this picked up, I'm gonna redo mine into more of an in-character observation instead of just suggestions :> I'm glad this rubbed off on everyone! Some great influences and connections already made.

- Judy: If the law ever needed a kind and optimistic face, Judy would be it for sure. The girl has more pep in her step than a springboard on a hot skillet in April and those ears make up half of her whole body. I'd probably break her in half in bed, but something tells me that she's a bit more resilient than that. Call it a hunch. But she's a goody two shoes. Always on about fairness and rules and enforcement sub-paragraph A... It's enough to really turn your attention off. If she loosened up, maybe had a drink or two off the job, I'm sure that we'd get along. Or at least along enough to get back to my place.

- Sandy: I don't know how how a Red Panda pulls off outfits like her's. It's almost like her and Simon shop at the same "Sketchy Looking MotherFucker" thrift shop for swindlers. But she's different than him by a longshot, even if they tend to dress like they both belong on an episode of Hawaii Five-O. An airhead through and through, somehow she keeps finding her mark. She's gotta be hiding something under that ditsy routine of hers or maybe she's just playing up the ditsy chick vibe to get some info. It's like a bartender acting it up for tips. She's cute enough though. Especially on her workout days. That woman makes the 70's workout styles look good.

- Simon: The only reason Simon wins the "Who's Hawaiian shirt is worst" competition I have in my head with him and Sandy, is because I swear I saw one of his shirts in the dumpster next to the Chinese Duck place next door like a week ago. The man pinches pennies so hard that they get friction welds and has the silver tongue to match. But he's alright people. I'm not the smartest man alive, but i know when a man is looking for an angle, and he is always looking for an angle. But everyone has to make a living, ya know? And he gets me lunch sometimes after a knockout fight that leaves him a bit more flush than he was before, so I guess he's not all bad.

- Penelope: Something about Penelope just brings out a very feral part of me. We haven't talked before, but we have caught each other looking many times. At the Gym, at the Nightclub. She has a pair of legs that end at her chin, an ass to match, and the way she wiggles her tail slightly when she's riding her motorcycle... I just want to chase her down and fuck her into whatever surface we end up on. I can see her teasing in her eyes, daring me to chase her, and one of these days... I just might do it.

- Sydney: The Koala? She's got a fine ass and a rack that I can't keep my eyes off of. Her face is alright, but she makes that guitar sing however she wants it to. She's really good with the strings. I once sat for two hours, just listening. Missed my workout for the day, but man was it worth it. I got her some tea after that, talked a bit. She's a total sweetheart. But I would do terrible things to her in a bed.... But I doubt she has one right now. Last I heard, she was crashing on Melissa's couch and Melissa ain't too happy with me after that time at the bar she caught me in the bathroom with that awesome Doe.... But anyway. Cute, fuckable, a total space cadet.

MadPanda

Okay, just got back from (finally!) seeing the movie.  And now I understand why Nick's character in Disney Infinity uses a ginormous popsicle as his melee weapon.   :-)  Greatly amused at some of the voice talent, too!

In Memory of Bishrook

Sargepepper

Oh my god, i literally just got back from seeing it. It was an amazing and hilarious movie. I loved every second of it. I can't wait to get this started now!

TheBlackThrone

I've been watching this thread, and I just saw the movie today. I'll be dropping a sheet when I get around a computer. However, if anyone needs someone to fill a role just let me know: friend, partner in crime, ex-, etc.  ^-^
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

TheBlackThrone

Boom! Can't complete the justice system without a lawyer!

Player: TheBlackThrone

Name: Wolfe Young – His surname is Scottish and his family is Clan Young.

Race: Malamute

Sexual Orientation: Bi - he will shake it for male and females just be sure to tip him. Virgin - most wouldn't believe it because he's a handsome hound. Single - lives the life of a successful bachelor.

Appearance:
Pics
Wolfe is 6’2”, 230 lbs, and his appearance is rather thick because of all of his fur, but beneath that thick pelt is some muscle. He goes to the gym regularly to keep in shape—since he has to impress his customers ;). Unlike the picture, his fur pattern is black and white. The fur on his belly isn’t as thick as the fur on his back, hackles, and sides, and is thin and smooth to the touch. He is mostly seen in a nice pressed suit and tie for he is always working, but when he’s off, he can be found wearing casual clothes. One might not even recognize him outside of a business suit. At night when he’s a stripper, well, clothes don’t matter then.

At Club Vixen, Wolfe will spray paint his fur or wear caps to better disguise himself. It's not that his second life as a successful stripper is that big of a secret, it would just be awkward if he was recognized by a co-worker or someone he knew.

Job: Lawyer during the day, and secretly, a Male Stripper at night. He works at Club Vixen.

Personality: Wolfe tries to be charming, and he’s much more friendly and approachable outside of the court room. In the court room, he is highly aggressive. He is quite skilled when it comes to defending the innocent, and he refuses to defend a criminal. As a lawyer, Wolfe comes off as an admirable upstanding gentleman who tries to make the lives of the officers easier by making sure scumbags go to prison. No matter if the final judgement call is out of his paws, he will put up a fight for justice.

At night, Wolfe partakes in an extracurricular activity that satisfies a hidden side that not many would have ever guessed existed. He always seemed so clean and innocent in a suit and tie, but at Club Vixen that suit and tie comes off.

Wolfe spends more time with his hygiene than most animals only because of his fur being so thick. He uses dry shampoos for showering in the past has clogged up the drain and gave him a mean plumbing bill. In short, he takes his appearance seriously. He has to look his best not only as a lawyer in the court room but also as a stripper. Smelling good and keeping himself well-groomed are priority. He is rarely seen disheveled (unless it's in the bedroom).

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Powers/Abilities:

• Heighten sense of smell and hearing
  • Heavy lifter
  • High Endurance
  • Arctic Survival
  • Persuasion
  • Public speaking
  • Charm

Character Ons: Foreplay, dirty talk, cat&mouse, biting, scratching, doggy style, switch, tummy rubs, back scratching, smelling a potential mate in heat, light bondage, and licking.

Character Offs: See O/Os. But basically if it belongs in a toilet not interested.

Player O/Os: Refer to O/Os.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

MadPanda

Wolfe: You know all those lawyer jokes about honesty being optional?  He's the exception to the rule, kind of.  And he's very easy on the eyes to boot.  You wouldn't believe some of the pics...(ahem)  Anyway.  I know him by rep, but that's about it.  I'd guess that most of my clients are a bit shady for his tastes.

In Memory of Bishrook

Sargepepper

Wolfe: Not much experience with this guy. I see him at the gym sometimes, dude is stacked. I would be worried to fight against him, because he actually uses the muscles he has. There's just a way you can tell if a meathead's muscles are just for show. And Wolfe's are legit. Respect for him. I see him walking out in a suit, so he's gotta be rich, or a lawyer or something. Oh well, he probably wouldn't even give me the time of day if I didn't have a latte for him.