News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Panduhmoanium on September 03, 2012, 07:38:56 PM
Only thing I care about is winning. I don't normally yell at someone unless they do something so stupid I deem it necessary. I don't care much about stats even in ranked, all I care about is that +11-13 at the end of the game. If I ever get mad I just turn my computer off and go kill people in GTA4...

I wouldn't suggest playing with us then. -shrug- And I wouldn't want to play with someone that potentially is going to yell at me if I make a mistake... In a game.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Panduhmoanium

The yelling part doesn't come until long after I've tried to coach someone. Not to mention I normally won't say anything if the game doesn't actually mean something to me/others.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Panduhmoanium on September 03, 2012, 08:15:19 PM
The yelling part doesn't come until long after I've tried to coach someone. Not to mention I normally won't say anything if the game doesn't actually mean something to me/others.

I can understand a match meaning something to you if you are winning a prize or something of the sort... But I don't see that happening unless you're in a tournament so if normal play means something to you then joining us isn't a good idea.

Panduhmoanium

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on September 03, 2012, 08:19:21 PM
If the game means more than just a game... Then I hope you are getting paid because honestly I play to pass the time and have fun.  Win or lose, done really well or not....  It is still a game.

I was for a short time while I played in CEVO tournaments. If I'm playing Ranked games then, yes, my only goal is to win. I don't care much about having fun. Hence this is why I try and formulate a good team comp for everyone and play what ever is needed of me, not just what I like to play. If I'm playing a few normal/custom games with friends then it's a different atmosphere entirely. As with me, I'm trying to break into the 1900's with ranked games so I can actually find a team that's not just thrown together with a bunch of people who think they're good. 95% of these teams won't even give you the time of day unless you're up in the ladders. I doubt I'll be able to get my point across seeing as how I seem to be a different... I don't know, style of player (I guess) than most of you here. Regardless, I wouldn't mind playing with you guys from time to time if you'd have me, though i kind of feel like I've already been written off. 

SinXAzgard21

We are casual players.  I could give a fuck about ranked, as most of those people ruin the community and hate casual players.

Panduhmoanium

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on September 03, 2012, 08:36:17 PM
We are casual players.  I could give a fuck about ranked, as most of those people ruin the community and hate casual players.

I think these people you're referring to have a common name on the internet.

Trolls.

Most of the people on my friends list are casual players, aside from maybe between five and ten people who actually play ranked more than anything else. Another reason I'm trying to get a higher rating has something to do with people who don't care about their rank. These are normally the people that quit the game after 2 deaths on their team, start playing nexus tag, troll their teammates, intentionally feed, blame teammates for their mistakes, etc.

SinXAzgard21

Well then I guess over sixty percent of the community are trolls then.  Look I'm not going to sit here and compare experiences.  Cool you like playing ranked and you like winning.  I like having fun and could care less what the score at the end of the game is.   

Chris Brady

I just want to play Jax.  Is that so bad...
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Panduhmoanium

Quote from: Chris Brady on September 04, 2012, 02:04:07 AM
I just want to play Jax.  Is that so bad...

It's soooo bad! Shun the jax players!! Shunnnnnnn

Raen234

Its a pretty fun game, i just get tired of the people who want to take the fun out of it by being super rude and annoying. Follow Wheaton's Law people, "Don't be a dick".
Wheaton's Law - Dont be a dick My O/Os

Gavlois

Apparently, that rule is a bit too hard to follow for some people.
O/O

Panduhmoanium

Quote from: Raen234 on September 05, 2012, 05:43:23 AM
Its a pretty fun game, i just get tired of the people who want to take the fun out of it by being super rude and annoying. Follow Wheaton's Law people, "Don't be a dick".

Like I said before.

Trrrrrrr-ollllls~!!!!

Ryven

Oh my god, the AstroNautilus skin is twelve shades of amazing and hilarious! XD

Cybrewaste

Quote from: Panduhmoanium on September 05, 2012, 07:44:57 AM
Like I said before.

Trrrrrrr-ollllls~!!!!

I think there should be a stipulation. While trolls do exist in the game in which their primary goal is to just make you lose, I think what some other people have been talking about are people who are just dicks when their team is losing. Those people aren't trolls, they're jerks.
Need a new RP? Swing by my RP request thread

Check out my Ons and Offs!

Haven't received a reply and you're not sure why? There may be a reason! [Updated - 30/6/15 AEST ]

Posts owed: [6/7]

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Ryven on September 05, 2012, 10:14:00 AM
Oh my god, the AstroNautilus skin is twelve shades of amazing and hilarious! XD

I own this skin... I love it so much.  Along with my Arcade Sona.

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Cybrewaste on September 05, 2012, 05:23:24 PM
I think there should be a stipulation. While trolls do exist in the game in which their primary goal is to just make you lose, I think what some other people have been talking about are people who are just dicks when their team is losing. Those people aren't trolls, they're jerks.

This.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Ryven

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on September 05, 2012, 06:30:59 PM
I own this skin... I love it so much.  Along with my Arcade Sona.

I own it too, and I will be buying arcade sona soon.  I also have bittersweet lulu :D

Shjade

Quote from: Cybrewaste on September 05, 2012, 05:23:24 PM

I'd expand this definition to include people who are just dicks regardless of whether they're winning or losing.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Chris Brady

See what you people are talking about are the 'Hardcore'.  The group of overly self-entitled, overly sensitive, uptight, egotistical balls of sexually frustrated rage at the world for not giving them their due on a silver platter.  These are the types of players who are terrible losers and even WORSE winners.  Everything is 'srs bznss' to them, especially the only social outlet they have, gaming.

None of you here are 'Hardcore', because all of you are decently socialized.  The Truly Hardcore, the hardest of the hard, are not, they like to pretend they are.  But start beating them and dear Gottenheimer will never hear the end of it.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

SneakyGuy

Cool, I didn't know there are so much people, who play LoL here. Greetings from an AD carry (who occasionally plays support).
O&O

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Chris Brady on September 05, 2012, 09:36:29 PM
See what you people are talking about are the 'Hardcore'.  The group of overly self-entitled, overly sensitive, uptight, egotistical balls of sexually frustrated rage at the world for not giving them their due on a silver platter.  These are the types of players who are terrible losers and even WORSE winners.  Everything is 'srs bznss' to them, especially the only social outlet they have, gaming.

None of you here are 'Hardcore', because all of you are decently socialized.  The Truly Hardcore, the hardest of the hard, are not, they like to pretend they are.  But start beating them and dear Gottenheimer will never hear the end of it.

Wouldn't matter for you since you want to block every player but those on E.

Panduhmoanium

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on September 06, 2012, 11:23:33 AM

LOLOLOLOL

Chris Brady

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on September 06, 2012, 11:23:33 AM

Well, yes, but I need to have a reason why, right?  The 'Hardcore set' on LoL is the main reason.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Chris Brady on September 06, 2012, 02:22:30 PM
Well, yes, but I need to have a reason why, right?  The 'Hardcore set' on LoL is the main reason.

Yes but not every one on there is like that.  So just ignoring them all make you look like the rude one.