Sex – The Game! (Jumanji gone WILD!) - Announcements Made!

Started by Patriarch, October 15, 2010, 11:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubicon

Quote from: yasarra on October 22, 2010, 06:26:14 PM
To All the Delightful Gentlefolk That Have Applied:

Thank you so much for your interest.  It's been so very, very difficult, but we've selected our trio for the maiden voyage of Rhiaji.  Now, please keep in mind that once we get a feel for it, we may very well start a second game (the cards are made, after all.  A lot of work went into it, and thank you everyone for your submissions!).  Also, after discussing things with Stairc, we've decided that some challenges may involve outside players.  So, those of you who didn't make this round may get an early taste as a player NPC.  That being said...

Congratulations to you all for the creation of such terrific characters.  Our final selections for the first installment of Rhiaji are:

Rubicon
Nazora
and...
Meliai

See you three in game!  *grins passes around the cookie plate*

Whoo hoo! I'm excited to be a a part of this! I'm going to have some away-from-net time over the next couple of days, which will be a perfect chance to write up the fantasies list offline and get it submitted.

Rubicon

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 22, 2010, 08:40:55 PM
Depending on your playstyle, but not all tentacle monsters are mindless my friend nor do they have to be.  Lol, anyway, had to throw that out there lol.

Gorthax is willing to penetrate you, seductive human female, but Gorthax does not understand why this must all happen so quickly. Gorthax has wants, and Gorthax has needs, and Gorthax wishes to know seductive human female's wants and needs too. Perhaps we should begin simply, with a feast upon the golden honey of the T'chara, while perhaps Gorthax reads seductive human female some self-written poetry. Gorthax is more than nine penile extensible limbs, you know. Gorthax's most seductive organ is his brains.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Rubicon on October 23, 2010, 09:01:55 AM
Gorthax is willing to penetrate you, seductive human female, but Gorthax does not understand why this must all happen so quickly. Gorthax has wants, and Gorthax has needs, and Gorthax wishes to know seductive human female's wants and needs too. Perhaps we should begin simply, with a feast upon the golden honey of the T'chara, while perhaps Gorthax reads seductive human female some self-written poetry. Gorthax is more than nine penile extensible limbs, you know. Gorthax's most seductive organ is his brains.
you get points...all I have to say. I'm not into tentacle monsters..but that just made me giggle. so yes..points.

Patriarch

*laughs* Glad to hear it Rubicon! And Jarod, we'll definitely give you a call. In fact, I'd count on it.  ;D

Ironwolf85

are you still accepting players I'd like to submit a few squares.
possable compulsions or transformitive affects, and punishments, thinking like how Peter kicked the jumangi game and got monkey-ified.
oh man my head is abuzz with text now.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

yasarra

Hi Ironwolf85!

We have all the players for the first round (a small group), but, we will be inviting others to npc and cameo, and we are always happy to receive new card ideas.   :-) 

Patriarch

Yes, Ideas are good! More ideas! Let us hear what your mind is abuzz with!

Ironwolf85

one of them, this being a sexual game and such, might be somthing like "you moved ahead as much as desired. Till payment is made, nothing will quelch your loin's fire" or somthing to that effect, it means untill you go back that many paces, your libito becomes unquenchable. literally you cannot get off no matter what. on the other hand this could cause a person to orgasim until conditions are met.
let me see... another could be "Missing peices, borken hearts, feel the other's lustful parts" basicly the person feels everything another player feels sexually. That could mess you up big time.
of course in refrence to my avatar "That sound you hear of pistons pounding, howling metal that set hearts resounding. Forged in fire of lustful flame, never relents till finds his dame." my orignal character was based on victorian style industry, and some furry friends that just thought it'd be badass.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Ironwolf85

the idea of the tenticle plant monster prodoucing some... avatar or somthing. instead as it finds more lovers, always hunting the person that set it free from the game.
that was what he meant I think.
PS good joke there

Nazora

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Patriarch

Don't worry Nazora, we have yours and Melial's Fantasies and they're both steamy! Just waiting on Rubicon's now.

Rubicon

Sorry for the delay! It should be in later tonight. :)

Patriarch

Patriarch

Also... Barring unforeseen complications (such as zombie apocalypse or Rubicon not finishing the list tonight) we'll be beginning the game tomorrow evening! The link shall be posted here as your hostess, Yasarra, begins the opening post.

You might want to all PM eachother to figure out how you're acquainted, if you haven't done so already. Otherwise, you'll have to figure out why you're there and playing a game on the fly.

Rubicon

I can't speak as to the Zombie Apocalypse, but I did get my lists submitted, so... ;)

Patriarch

Excellent to hear. Neither rain nor sleet nor snow nor horde of undead...

yasarra

(Finally!)

Character Profile

Name: Raquelle Kirkland
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 5'9
Measurement 38B (full B)

History:

Raquelle grew up as close to normal as any rocker’s daughter could, living in a quiet neighborhood with her mother during the school year, but out on the road with her dad in the summertime.  Spoiled?  Yeah, maybe just a bit.  But then, when you have eccentric parents like hers and you’re an only child, sometimes…it happens.

Upon graduation, she began actually going on stage with him for a song or two that they had written together.  She absolutely loved it, but her father was insistent that she get a degree because,  “The music industry is a fickle mistress, sweetie.” He told her, “You should have something you can fall back on in case things don’t work out.”

She loved traveling the world with her father, seeing all those famous places that people dream about. 

So, she enrolled at a university’s chiropractic college.  Either way, she’d be able to get her hands on GUYS!

Personality: Raquelle is a bit of a wild child.  Playing guitar for her garage band after classes, she’s a flirt, a tease, a…look, but don’t touch kind of girl.  If she wants you, she’ll come to you, but otherwise, no.  She’s the kind of girl that has a fake id and sneaks into clubs whenever she can.  She gets in trouble, but it’s the mischief variety.  She’s not one to go vandalizing a place or anything like that.

As a friend, though, she’s got anybody’s back.  She’s not afraid to take the blame since her parents half-expect her to be the instigator.  It’s something she’s grown accustomed to.

Sexually speaking, she’s had a couple of boyfriends that she’s given it a go with, but nothing beyond the standard missionary/cowgirl things.  That doesn’t mean there isn’t more she’d like to try, just…it’s kind of difficult to find a guy that she likes that wants to broaden her horizons.

On's:  Exhibitionism, teasing, guys and girls, submission, light bondage, fantasy creatures (sentient variety capable of communication)

Offs:  urine, feces, vomit, pain (beyond spanking), gore, vore, straight up beastiality

Patriarch

For those that wonder the wonders worth wondering... I'll be posting in the above game thread once Rhaiji (the board game) has begun.