Xerial's Ongoing Ideas Thread

Started by Xerial, November 03, 2007, 01:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerial

Ok, so when something strikes my fancy, I'm going to put it up here... and to break the ice:

Always Use Protection...

...you never know when that slightly geeky guy you shack up with might turn out to be a werewolf. Inspired by the webcomic Peter is the Wolf, this would be the tale of a usually reserved girl throwing caution to the wind and having a one night stand with a stranger she meets at the movies only to find out the next day he's given her a little more than she expected.

This would dip a bit more into the realm of fur that I've done in the past, but there are quite a few story and erotic possibilities (especially when both partners can couple in or out of were-form).

AmberMK

Hmmm, this could be interesting... I'd be interested in hearing more details, perhaps?

Xerial

The story would begin off with a one night stand, perhaps even an encounter somewhere unlikely turning into a public act and ending up at one of their places or another...

But of course he's a werewolf, and in this world Lycanthropy is a sexually transmitted affliction. She'd wake up feeling normal, maybe ashamed, but otherwise fine... until the next full moon (which of course wouldn't be far off) or until she got excited in some manner. Until she gets her transformations under control the only two things that can keep her in human form (or return her to it) would be a wee bit of wolfsbane, or some good old fashioned lovin'...

AmberMK

Ohhh, sounds cool.  So would she have a full wolf form, or just a were-form?  That's just out of curiosity, but I'm definitely game for playing this one if you're up for it!

Xerial

May You Live in Interesting Times

Ok, so I've tried this once before, and it didn't seem to pan out, but why not again, eh?

The premise is simple: Joe was an average guy leading a less than thrilling life, with not much of a social life, let alone a sex life to speak of. That is, of course, until one day he is heading out of his apartment and the stunning woman across the hall practically drags him into her place and has her way with him. As if this isn't odd enough, it keeps happening throughout the day...

It's a twist on an old formula (girl with many varied partners throughout the day), and has a touch of mystery to it, at least from Joe's perspective. I doesn't have to start with the neighbor, and pretty much any girl would be golden for Joe. The game would need either one gal willing to play multiple women over a series of scenes, or a few in a chain, and possibly at the same time...

...a guy can hope, can't he?  ;D

Forbidden Fruit

Barring harefire's return, I wonder if any lady out there would like to pick up this thread where it only started: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11565.0

It's a brother/sister (fraternal twins) play that was intended to have a virgin brother and somewhat experienced sister involved. The intent was that she would hear him in the next room and it would turn her on, and they would simultaneously climax... her boyfriend would leave, and she would confront him...

delle

Quote from: Xerial on December 26, 2007, 05:49:39 PM
May You Live in Interesting Times

So exactly why is this Joe suddenly so attractive?
I can play multiple women!

Xerial

Joe has no idea, which is a bit of the mystery... as the title indicates, I'm thinking it'll be a form of curse, though one which is quite pleasant at first for him...  ;D