Cirque du Enfer Feu (F for Dom M demon, writer gender don't matter)

Started by LamentingQuill, April 11, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Cirque du Enfer Feu (hell fire)

(Yes, France. I like French fellas, very sexy. I'm quite set on this)

The pitch:

Twenty one year old Eliana Hanbarr has been dragged along with her bitchy over spoiled younger sister to France, she had thought she could make the best of it by just going off on her own and trying to have a good time... but her parents made her swear she'd look after her sister and go with her wherever she wanted to go.

It wasn't fair, her parent's never did anything like this for HER graduation gift... Abigail was and would likely always be the favorite daughter... for reasons Eliana couldn't fathom...

So far Eliana had found herself dragged to shallow and vapid high end French clothing store and overly expensive sweet shop where she listening to her sister bitch and moan to no end about how good it all looked, but she'd never fit into all her beautiful new clothes if she ate any of it...

She thought for sure she was going to throw herself over the nearest bridge from boredom... until her sister spotted a poster on street post on their way back to their hotel... on the front was what looked like a ring master in a grand pose... he looked young, around her age... he was very good looking with the most strangely appealing bubblegum pink hair...

Cirque du Enfer Feu? Didn't that translate into Circus of Hell Fire? What was that about? Maybe it had a gothic theme?

Ladies weekend? Girls get in free?

When her sister began whining about wanting to go, Eliana actually found herself unable to argue... she couldn't deny being strangely drawn herself...

All the circus folks are good looking male demons attempting to lure in young women with their beauty and mystique...

But why? That is something I hope to plot out with my partner :)

The pairing will be between Eliana and the guy shown, whom is also the dude Eliana and Abigail saw on the poster.

LamentingQuill