[Mul] Magically Amplified Genome Experimentation Project, A.K.A. M.A.G.E

Started by cldstrife15, July 15, 2009, 11:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

I am going to have to pull out of this for lack of time. If anyone is further interested in why please check my absences or PM me directly :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

cldstrife15

No worries... kinda died anyway... I lost internet for about a month an a half a day after my last post, and now that it's back I now have a full time job that keeps me away from my computer most of the week. Sorry to anyone who was excited about this, but it will have to be put on indefinite hiatus

ChaNeko

Well, Doctor Markstone is alive and well.  I've used her in a one-on-one for a short time and have her personality pretty well flushed out.  In case anyone needs a research scientist specializing in genetics, you know who to call!

ChaNeko

Tad

If you'd like to revive this, I'd be interested.  I haven't seen a shapeshifter listed thus far....
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

cldstrife15

Heh... funny thing about shapeshifters
That's what my character WAS going to be if this got off the ground.

Part of the reason I asked people to use colors for their characters as well. My char would use a flat grey color for his actions and speech when himself, while using his target's color for his speech when he's in disguise as another character, in order to model the change in voice and appearance.

Tsunami

so would i .. i would enjoy to be part of this also if you where going to revive it
To boldly go where no one wants too!!!!

Tad

Hmm... well, even if the shapeshifter is out, I'd still be interested.  Plus, my idea of a shapeshifter would be less about being people, and more about being creatures.  But if it is taken, I'm sure I can figure something else out.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Question Mark

Yes, yes!  Please revive this!

Such a cool concept, I'm thrilled to see this thread active again.  :D

Crovonovin

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

rancorius