Faerie Snow - An Adult rated fantasy RP (Under Construction)

Started by Eva Braun, October 14, 2009, 01:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eva Braun

Ok as you may have noticed, I am new to this site and this is my first attempt to start an RP. I know this is were I try to recrute people to join in but I'm still clueless to where I would start the actual role playing. If anyone would like to help me, that'd be very appreciated. Comments and additional ideas are also very appreciated. EVERYTHING HELPS!

Faerie Snow
   The Story   

Faerie - One of a class of supernatural beings, generally convinced as having a diminutive human form and possessing magical powers with which they intervene in human affairs.

That's exactly what you are, a Faerie, but you didn't exactly known this your whole life. You were born with Faerie blood, but you haven't been able to take off your human glamoure (The layer of magic that makes you look like a human) until now. Maybe you rubbed a four leaf clover on your skin, or looked at your reflection through a rock with a hole in it, or maybe you just subconsciously removed your glamoure by willing it away, whatever it was, you know you're a Faerie now, and you can on longer be accepted into human society.
From this point on, you'll be attending Faerie Snow Canyon School of Enchantment and Supernatural Powers. Your parents think you've been accepted into a private school by scholarship. Oh, and forget mathematics and English literature, your new classes will consist of Enchantment, Glamoure, Flying 101, Conjuring elements, and History of Faeries.
     You will be living on campus and you're able to visit your family and Holidays and weekends (if you choose). You will be staying in THESE dorms. Girls on the left side and boys on the right.

Additional Information

The most popular hang out is the Blue Snow River that runs about a half mile away from the school grounds. You have to walk through the Green Moss Forest to get to it where the trees move and talk amongst themselves, flowers dance in the wind and rearrange themselves as they please, an the woodland creatures run a muck! So don't get lost, because you may never find your way back :]
     At the river the teenage Faeries are free to go skinny dipping, go fishing, swing on the rope swings, climb the trees and play with the flowers. But not everything is all fun and games. Random hikers may come across the river, so make sure you're able to glamoure yourself fast enough! There are also incubi and succubi who may haunt you in your dreams and try to eat your soul! And beware of the forest pixies, they will try to lead you into a trap where their colony will feast on your body until you die. A deadly monster also lives in the Blue Snow River, The Kelpie. In order to call on it you must shed blood on a green leaf, drop the leaf in the river and call its name.  The Kelpie comes out of the water in the form of a black horse, but it's a shape shifter. The Faerie world knows a Kelpie can only kill you if you get on its back. A Kelpie will grant you one wish, but you have to give it something in return, and it usually only accepts a sacrificial drowning. If you're caught calling upon a Kelpie, you will be expelled from Faerie Snow Canyon, and forever have a bad reputation in the Faerie world.
     This school is just like any other school that young adults attend; Romance, drama, best friends, enemies, back stabbing, and love making is all included!
If you can't beat 'em.. let them beat you!

Kate

Emily flys down and sits on a rock nearby.

"Sounds like fun !"

ANYONE That links pics for scenes ... is someone that I think is perfect for hosting a theme like this :)

Wolfy

I'm really interested in this. ^-^ So count me in, if you don't mind.

Eva Braun

Oh yay! XD I'm so happy!
I may post some more information, and I would like each fairy to have a certain element.
For example:

CHARACTERS AND ROLES

Fire Faeries: Have the ability to conjure fire and heat. It's pretty self explanatory, they can cook food, keep warm, start fires, you know, common sense stuff

Water Faeries: Have the ability to conjure waves, freeze things, and make it rain. Water Faeries are the only race of Fae who can't be drowned by The Kelpie.

Wind Faeries: Have the ability to conjure wind and hurricanes, they can telekinetically throw people into the air.

Earth Faeries: Have the ability to talk to the trees, make plants grow, and can live on the nectar of a flower alone.

Wolfy

Hmm..I'd like to be either a Fire or Wind Fae. o3o

Though I'm wondering if by being a Wind Fae, my character could also control sound and electricity. o3o

Eva Braun

Quote from: Wolfy4226 on October 14, 2009, 08:35:00 PM
Hmm..I'd like to be either a Fire or Wind Fae. o3o

Though I'm wondering if by being a Wind Fae, my character could also control sound and electricity. o3o
That's a good idea!
Like I said, I'm open to any suggestions and ideas :]
Since I'm a 'ning' I cant edit my posts but I'd like to keep that idea :]

Eva Braun

RULES

Please try to post at least once every three days. I know school just started and everyone's busy, but if you can't commit to a role play, please don't apply. 
This is a LITERATE RP. I require a MINIMUM of 3 paragraphs with AT LEAST 6 sentences each! Please don't bore me with an entire novel of writing. Honestly, I don't care if you have a 10 paragraph post with 8 sentences each, just as long as it's entertaining and creative, but don't bore me with your morning routine! If I catch you doing this, I will warn you once.
Swearing is ok, but not like a sailor.  I do expect you to keep the thread alive, do this by spicing things up, make things happen! Be creative!  But most importantly, have fun! :] As you may be able to tell, this is something like a Faerie version of Harry Potter, so there is a lot of magical things, mystical characters, and of course the supernatual! So if you have any ideas or anything you think might be a good addition to the story line, just let me know :]

Wolfy

Sounds good to me. :D Though I wonder..are their going to be enchantments to keep boys and girls out of each other's dorms? XD

Eva Braun

Well, yes actually.
But the idea was for everyone to be sneaky and go around doing their dirty deeds in the forest and in the river :]
They can still sneak out n stuff :]

Wolfy

Eva Braun

and if you know of anyone who might be interested, I'd appreciate it if you would inform them of the RP :] thanks

Wolfy

Dray

I am interested, would not mind jumping into this sort of role play and having some fun.

Eva Braun

Oh yay I'm so excited! :]
And I would like everyone to talk in third person, and no ** for actions.
Thanks XD

Kate

Eva Braun

With the weekend coming up, I might be too busy to start up the role play. But by Monday the RP will hopefully be up and running :]

Thank you to all who are interested <3

Talk2meguy

I would love it if I could join in as well... I haven't done a group RP here yet so please if I mess up just let me know so that I can edit.

Eva Braun

No proble, :] don't even stress it
Everyone makes mistakes! I know what its like to be new! :]
And I'm very happy that you're interested in joining :]
I look forward to RPing with you!

Wolfy

ooh..I might be a water Fae..just so I can form Water Tentacles. *perverted smirk* xD

Eva Braun

Wolfy

Eva Braun

Here are some more characters.
These are the teachers and staff.

The Head Mistress of Faerie Snow Canyon:  Yarrow Elffly. Also known as: Mistress Elffly

Enchantment Teacher: Moth Moonglitter. Also known as: Miss Moonglitter

Glamoure Teacher: Bracken Willow Glitter. Also known as: Mrs. Willowglitter

Flying Teacher: Water Goblinwitch. Also known as: Miss Goblinwitch

History of The Fae: Ivy Vinedancer. Also known as: Mr. Vinedancer

Elements Teacher: Silver Ringflower. Also known as: Mrs. Ringflower

Eva Braun

PROFILE SKELETON

[b]So new Fae, whats your posting color? ❀[/b] [color=postingcolor] [Posting color here] [/color]
[b]Welcome to Faerie Snow Canyon School of Enchantment and Supernatural Powers! What's your name? ❀[/b] [color=postingcolor] [Your name here][/color]
[b]And who are you played by? ❀[/b] [color=postingcolor] [Your username] [/color]
[b]Where are you from? ❀[/b] [color=postingcolor] [Your hometown] [/color]
[b]What's your element? ❀[/b] [color=postingcolor] [Your element here] [/color]
[b] Age Please. ❀ [/b] [color=postingcolor] [Age here] [/color]
[b]❀Tell us a little about yourself!❀[/b]
[b] Likes:[/b] [color=postingcolor] [list at least 5 likes] [/color]
[b]Dislikes[/b] [color=postingcolor] [list at least 5 dislikes] [/color]
[b] Describe your personality for us! ❀[/b] [color=postingcolor] [At least 5 sentences on your personality] [/color]
[b] Any hobbies? [/b] [color=postingcolor] [hobbies here] [/color]
[b] Last but not least, lets see what ya look like! [/b] [img]Pic of your character here.  [/img]

Kunoichi

Question:  Can we make up our own elements to be?

Wolfy