An Heiress and her Ninja

Started by Sabby, February 26, 2008, 03:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Basically, I want to keep the general feel and world of Naruto, as in the village of Konoha, but not have it follow Naruto, or any characters or any episodes at that. Sort of a clean sweep.

Basically, The Hyuuga Clan has its Heiress, Hinata in the show, but it could be a new character. Her and the main antagonist, a young Ninja in training, fall in love, and sooner or later it gets exposed and they have to face the wrath of her family. Basically, its Romeo and Juliet set in Naruto.

I could play either role, and theres room for others, like a protective brother of the Heiress or the Ninjas rival. It'll be a light, romantic story of forbidden love, with plenty of fighting and conflict.

Inerrant Lust

I'd be willing to play the protective older brother/rival. ^_^

Sabby

AKunoichi

Could I get in?

I could be the Romeo?

Sabby

I was kind of hoping on the guy... had a good character thought up.

AKunoichi

Oh.

Maby I could be the Mercutio then?

Sabby

Dingo

You made the reference to Shakespeare's Romeo and Julia and you don't know who Mercutio is ?

Sabby

AKunoichi

Mercutio is Romeo's cousin. He is a flamboyant joker who tries to stay out of the war between the two families. However when Romeo refuses to duel with Tybalt (Juliet's Overprotective cousin) He offers to fight in his stead. He is killed by Tybalt and with his dieing breath he curses "a plague on both your houses"

His death marks the point where the plot starts to turn for the worse. Cumulating in romeo and Juliet's tragic death which ends the feud between the two houses.

Sabby

Ah... that sounds good then :) so theres the Ninja, his friend, the Hyuuga guy, now we need his sister.

Sabby

I hate double posting T_T so please forgive this bump. I weally want this game.

Last position: Shy ninja girl bound to her strict family/clan as the heiress. Must wed a suitable man when of age, but falls for a scruffy, caring nobody in the village.

PLEASE let there be takers.

Seara

Sabby

................................In te words of Bono...

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahhhhhhhhhh

Was starting to think the role was poisonous :) I'll start her up.