then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

simba

bah, i want this! it's mine i tell you!

Zelric Miras

The win is on my side again.

Mistress Maro

-reclaims the win.- Mew. =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Nyan? *takes win and climbs up the wall*

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Kitsu

Sorry, but it's my win now.  ^-^
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Mistress Maro

Mine! Win~Mew.  -cheers.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-runs over Maro with the cartoon steamroller while she cheers- Ha!

A & A

Kitsu

*Splashes blood into Shambler's eyes, blinding him and causing him to run his steamroller into a wall, then casually walks off with the win.* ^_^
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Chevalier des Poissons

-looks around after hitting the wall- Hm, at least I got Maro <3

A & A

Zelric Miras

Mistress Maro

-lays on the floor flattened once again.- Wah! Mew! Ruins Maro's whole day.

Teeheh. Thank yous Leo! =3

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 12, 2010, 04:12:31 PM
-lays on the floor flattened once again.- Wah! Mew! Ruins Maro's whole day.

Teeheh. Thank yous Leo! =3

Why ruined your day? Just because you are flattened and can't move? :3

A & A

Mistress Maro

-nods some- Because you pick on the Maro and flatten me.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

I just do that with people I lurve <3 And because flattening you is fun <3

A & A

Mistress Maro

-inflates herself against.- Mew. Where is the Win? -looks around.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Mistress Maro

-jumps on Shambler- Mew! Mine! -takes and runs.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Taclkes Maro and does unspeakable things to her before snatching the win- You can't have the win and be 3d at the same time, it is unnatural -runs-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Eh! Maro's been violated again. Mew. -lays there confused somewhat on what he said- Que?

Chris Rock