M looking for F

Started by TheDoctor46, August 22, 2010, 08:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDoctor46

Been a while, since I have looked for some new games, however after having settled in with my new job, I now have a bit more time on my hands. Looking for some modern ones as shown below;

Breakdown

Quite self explanatory, Car breaks down, and character rings for the breakdown service, but is surprised when a gorgeous breakdown person turns up and it leads into sex/oral sex on the roadside.

Pretty open to who has what role, whether it be a female breakdown worker and male driver, or vice versa.

Room Service

An office manager is on holiday, and is laying in his boxers/underwear on his bed, as he tries to relax with no worries about work. Room Service walk in without much warning to collect some towels or whatever, which leads to the uneasy stand off.

Open to where this one leads too, doesnt have to be all sexually driven. Again, open to who has, what role.

They are the roles on my mind at the moment, also a Teacher x Student or Student x Student, but they are quite self explanatory.

Just comment or private message me if you are interested or want to further discuss

TheDoctor46

QuestioningMySanity

Hiya,

My first interest would be a teacher x student game, or I don't mind giving a shot at the Room Service.
I love fools' experiments. I am always making them. ~ Darwin

A/A's <-Update April 17th  On and Offs