Of Angels and Demons ~ Interest Check

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 10, 2013, 12:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

The end of days has come and gone. God has visited his wrath upon his beloved children and now only a handful of humans are left. The strongest of men, the bravest, the survivor have been allowed to live to try once more like Noah and his family to see if human can once more rise up to meet the challenges they are faced with.

But the almighty didn't anticipate lucifer's rise with mankind's fall. The fallen angels once loyal to the almighty now only to the lightbearer rose up like a swarm of locusts wearing human faces and weilding inhuman powers set to sway those few left away from their lord. Angered God free the angels of heaven to battle those dark angels and demons of hell.

War raged and many parished man caught in the cross fire died. It was Lillith the first wife of Adam and lover of Lucifer that brought the two head strong men to one table. It was there they agreed once more to no outright fighting. The war would be won by the humans by whom they chose to follow and neither God nor the devil could step in.

The fighting ended but not the influance nor the private " duels " between those of the dark and those of the light. Each battled with wit and cunning, conviction of purpose to sway the humans. There prosperity, thief lived depended on it.

So basically that's the story in a nut shell. Wanted to see if anyone was interested in this.

Ambie

interested in playing an angel...any more info?

RainyHigh

I am interested? Would players play only as humans or any of the three races? Also is there a more specific plot/setting idea in my mind. Like is this gonna be in one city, one certain group and against a another? Or more of a worldly thing where players are basically battling anyone and everyone?
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Veluux

Extremely interested in this. I'm working on a series of novels with a very similar setting, so this would be invaluable experience for that project. I'd be highly interested to play on either end of the war, human or angel. Very awesome concept. I hope this goes into live recruitment!

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

arkhos

Sounds intriguing, especially if I could play a bad guy!

But even if I can't, the idea as a whole sounds great!

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Angelicant

I was just in the process of writing up a story idea involving a war between heaven and hell based on the InNomine rpg when I came across this interest thread, this is an idea that appeals to me, and I would be very interested in a game such as this. What a fantastic idea! Thank you for sharing!
❤ Want to know more about me, please check out my links above. ❤

LimitlessNikkie

First off thank you everyone for the interest. There would be roles open for humans, angels of heaven, and the fallen (either demons or angels) but I want to have a ratio of two humans for every one angel and fallen to keep things somewhat even. The world is a burned out waste land with few habitable places left so the setting would be I was thinking in a large burned out city.

As for charcacter arch type info (angel, demon, human) id like to keep it based somewhat in reality (or the stories at least) human are humans and have no powers but can be skilled if you can in your history explain that knowledge and please don't go over board. Demons and angels can be either fabricated or based on one from myth but remember every being has flaws and weaknesses. If interest continues I'll put up a bio skeleton to be filled out.

Veluux

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 10, 2013, 10:44:04 PM
First off thank you everyone for the interest. There would be roles open for humans, angels of heaven, and the fallen (either demons or angels) but I want to have a ratio of two humans for every one angel and fallen to keep things somewhat even. The world is a burned out waste land with few habitable places left so the setting would be I was thinking in a large burned out city.

As for charcacter arch type info (angel, demon, human) id like to keep it based somewhat in reality (or the stories at least) human are humans and have no powers but can be skilled if you can in your history explain that knowledge and please don't go over board. Demons and angels can be either fabricated or based on one from myth but remember every being has flaws and weaknesses. If interest continues I'll put up a bio skeleton to be filled out.

Sounds good. I'm up for filling whatever roles the others aren't into, so hopefully that will help with the ratio by at least one person.

Ambie

I'm still floating between the idea of human that straddles both sides and an angel that just barely keeps her status due to her "activities" between demons and humans...

Can't wait for this to start moving though.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Ambie on August 11, 2013, 04:23:04 PM
I'm still floating between the idea of human that straddles both sides and an angel that just barely keeps her status due to her "activities" between demons and humans...

Can't wait for this to start moving though.

I want to keep modivation for the characters crystalline. If your any angel of God your modivation is solely for the good of God and the fallen for that of lucifer. Your actions are your own but the creatures modivation are unchanging. Angels lack free will this is a gift the all mighty gifted human alone hence why the fighting over the humans loyalty.

And a side note lucifer and the fallen think their action (defying God) are in gods best interest. They are making humanity earn God love. They believe humans to be undeserving.

Faustus

If an individual would be interested in playing, say, an Archangel (Raphael, Michael, Raziel, etc) or one of the High Demons (think at Sin-Level : Leviathan, Asmodeus, and so on) would this be possible? Or should characters be based loosely on these mythical counterparts while not actually embodying them?

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Faustus on August 11, 2013, 11:39:18 PM
If an individual would be interested in playing, say, an Archangel (Raphael, Michael, Raziel, etc) or one of the High Demons (think at Sin-Level : Leviathan, Asmodeus, and so on) would this be possible? Or should characters be based loosely on these mythical counterparts while not actually embodying them?

You can play as either as you desire. If you decide to play one of the arch types directly when the character bio is written I might have a touch of input just because I will require ever character have a weakness of some sort and while I'm familier with most of the possibilities I don't proclain to be an expert on the subject certainly not enough so to know each ones weakness.

Angelicant

Nikkie, this is an amazing idea, and I am very excited for this to get started as well.

Faustus

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 12, 2013, 01:40:40 AM
You can play as either as you desire. If you decide to play one of the arch types directly when the character bio is written I might have a touch of input just because I will require ever character have a weakness of some sort and while I'm familier with most of the possibilities I don't proclain to be an expert on the subject certainly not enough so to know each ones weakness.

Awesome. Should I choose to do this when the idea gets going I will love working directly with you. I'm deeply involved in Angel/Demonology and would be happy to give you ideas for weaknesses!

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

LimitlessNikkie

I'm so glad there's some interest. If I could get a loose pole on what everyone want to play that would be great and give me something to work with. Also if you want to play duel characters one has to be human.

arkhos

I'd prefer to play a Fallen, but if there were already enough of those, then I'd be happy with a human. :)
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Veluux

I'd play a human and maybe one angel of whichever side is needed.

WingedServant

Hey Nikki! Long time no see.

This is right up my alley. If there are still spots for angels of the lightside persuassion, I'd like to throw my strength in with them.

I've tried the cookies from the darkside... And I wasn't impressed. :)

LimitlessNikkie

I'm planning on playing a fallen and a human. So right now it looks like this:

Fallen: 1-2
Humans: 2-3
Angels: 1

WingedServant

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 12, 2013, 04:32:45 PM
I'm planning on playing a fallen and a human. So right now it looks like this:

Fallen: 1-2
Humans: 2-3
Angels: 1

*Wing looks up at the teams and sees himself alone on his side*<NERD> "Yeah! I've always wanted to fight a desperate battle against incredible odds'
</NERD>

Angelicant

I would like to play as an Angel, a secondary character, yes of course would be human. This was a toss up for me, but the angelic side one out.

Outsider

I am interested in playing one of the Fallen! Very cool idea. I have recently started something like this as a 1on1 but am interested to see how a group game could develop!

LimitlessNikkie

Yay starting to get excited about this!!

Fallen: 2-3
Humans: 3-4
Angels: 2

Veluux

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 12, 2013, 09:52:46 PM
Yay starting to get excited about this!!

Angels: 2

Human for sure for me. And probably a good angel to balance things out against the baddies.

LimitlessNikkie

Wednesday I'll be putting up the character bios to he filled out so start thinking about ideas people and if you know anyone who might be interested by all means invite them. The more the merrier.

Angels: 3

WingedServant

Nikki, a friend, DamnedAngel, and I were actually running a solo one-on-one with this similar theme, I was hoping maybe we could import our characters. I'd like to get a synopsis of them typed up and sent to you, if you wanna look them over and Ok them..

But I've definitely got some plans.. this should be fun.

Julles

I would be interested in this as well, if there is room! And I would be willing to play whichever type needs more.  ;D

WingedServant

Quote from: Julles on August 13, 2013, 12:22:28 AM
I would be interested in this as well, if there is room! And I would be willing to play whichever type needs more.  ;D
"We'll take Julles!" Wing called out, sounding like a grade school team captain, picking players from a lineup.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Julles on August 13, 2013, 12:22:28 AM

There is certainly enough room. Mostly we need humans at this point.

Julles

-grins at wing and jumps excitedly-
I was thinking of playing a human and an angel on the light side, if thats possoble...

xRebecca

Would love to join! I don't mind what kind of character you're looking for as all sorts in this seem intriguing enough, though you seem to be looking for humans. Do you want me to post a character sheet? Have you designed one yet?

Let me know if you've still got room for me.
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.

Izabella

I'm in.

I'll pick up a human male and a human female if you're alright with us doubling up.

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

WingedServant

That should put our human group up about 3 notches.  :D

Julles

Cant wait to start with filling out character sheets.  ;D

jetblackmirror

I am very interested as well. Willing to fill which ever place in is need of more characters. :D
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

LimitlessNikkie

So here is an updated count so far. Rebecca's and Jet humans ant fallen are open at the moment sine we seem to have enough Angels at the moment. Character sheets will be up tomarrow. I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Humans: 6-7
Angels: 4

jetblackmirror

I would happily play the role of a fallen angel. :)
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Izabella

Hmmm... with that count, let me put in for one human and one fallen angel instead of 2 humans if possible.

I'll choose the sex of each once I see where we need more Females or Males. :)

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

LimitlessNikkie

WingedServant

Peeks in to check for character sheets...

Faustus

Also willing to fill in where character spots are needed, be it Fallen, Human or Angel. Multiple roles are fine with me as well.

Izabella

Hey guys.

So I'm not new to group plays, but new to them here. Are character sheets provided when ready or do we just create our own?

Hope ya'lls day is going fantastically well. :)

WingedServant

Quote from: Izabella on August 14, 2013, 10:06:39 AM
Hey guys.

So I'm not new to group plays, but new to them here. Are character sheets provided when ready or do we just create our own?

I think it depends on the GM... And/or the system.

Veluux

Quote from: Izabella on August 14, 2013, 10:06:39 AM
Hey guys.

I believe Nikkie will be making a template for us soon so we can create our own characters. Could be wrong, but that's what I got from her direction thus far.

Izabella

oceanspool

Hey! I'm new to Elliquiy but not to RPing. I'd be really interested in playing a Fallen (angel) or a human depending on which you need :D

WingedServant

I'm not sure what the limit is that Nikki is wanting to set... but we could probably use one more of each. of the groups.

What are some of you thinking of doing with your characters... should you get the roles you want? Just curious to see what the dynamic might look like...

oceanspool

If I got a fallen angel I'd do a female Fallen who is often regretful about what she has to do, but does it anyway because she is thoroughly determined to make humanity earn God's love. If I got a human I'm not sure yet but probably someone who is sick of angels and demons alike and believes that humans should be responsible for themselves (although her views may change as she meets more angels/demons...).

How about you, Wing? ^^

LimitlessNikkie

Character Sheets!!!

Human
[float=left][img]Your image here!!![/img][/float][size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Look[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Anything Extra:[/b]

[size=14pt][u][b]The story[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Habits:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]History:[/b] code]

Fallen / Angel[/size]
[float=left][img]Your image here!!![/img][/float][size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Player:[/b]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Look[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Anything Extra:[/b]

[size=14pt][u][b]The story[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Habits:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]Abilities:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

Just fill out and post your character sheets here. I really want this to be an indepth vivid game so don't skimp put some time and effort into this and make it good. Your powers as fallen or angels need to be realistic (as 'realistic as this gets) and have limitation. I will not be happy if you try to create a demi god walking around nor if you give me a no effort bio, and keep in mind what I said about loyalty because it in and of itself is a large limitation if you think about it. So be creative and have fun. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. I'm so excited about this. And if you have any questions or concerns you can post them here or pm me. Have fun!!!

LimitlessNikkie

A few details that may help you. The 'end of days' Took place 15 years ago. It came about as a rain of fire, volcano's exploded, oceans boiled, earthquakes galore. It took three days. Afterwards the world was scorched. All the humans in this story are currently living in a burnt out city on the California coast line, think San Fran but not exactly. There is some fishing and wild life has seemed to adapted but the life style is fairly primitive. Mediocre farming but all in shambled together green houses.

LimitlessNikkie

The Basics
Name: Amy Lee Dickens
Sex: Female
Orientation: Human
Player: LimitlessNikkie

The Look
Height: 5'2
Weight: 98lbs
Hair: Dark Brown / Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Light Olive
Anything Extra: Nope

The story
Likes: Strawberries, the rain, dancing, quite solitude, and classical music.

Dislikes: Lazy or sloth like behavior, a mess, chit chat and

Personality: Amy is a survivor first and formost but her greatest gift has always been her mind and because of that she can be a touch arrogant. She is caring in her own way but it's from afar, in person she tends to be a bit cold in nature and a solitary person at that. She has never been in a relationship that was in any way romantic and if anything tends to avoid the possibility. When mad Amy gets colder if possibly. She withdraws into herself and lashes out in the most painful ways, either by word or action. But she rarely gets mad. People liken her to a duck, she is calm and serene on the surface but churning away just under the water.

Habits: She is meticulous and focus and some would even say a perfectionist though not in her hearing. She is hyper critical on herself and other for mistakes and can't stand laziness of any sort. She is perpetually in motion and sleeps little around 4 hours in a night. She'll tap her lips with her fingertips when she'd thinking or chew on her lower lip when consentrating hard. Runs her fingertips aggressively through her hair when frustrated and narrows her eyes when mad.

Skills: Mechanics, electronics and some basic medical.

History: Amy was seven when the world fell apart. Its' a hazy memory for her at best. Mostly she remembers the heat. It was so stiflingly hot and the very ground would tremble and buck beneath her and her mother who held her tight against her body through most of the ordeal. They hid in a building of some sort she remembered. Her stomach complained from lack of food and she remembered crying a great deal most of the time but what really comes to mind that fateful day was the day they came out to see the world again.

The sky was a burnt orange in color even though is was morning. The air was heavy on her tongue and tasted of ash and something bitter. The whole town she'd grown up in seemed to be leveled to the ground. She lifted her hand to shade her eyes from the harsh glare of the sunlight to look at the crumbling side of a building and for a moment thought she saw a person with wings perched there before they were gone. Her mother called her a fanciful girl then but no more then a year later she would be proved anything but fanciful.

That first year Amy and her mother found the settlement. It wasn't hard they went to the nearest big city and waited. Dozens of people, hundreds streamed to the ocean where the air wasn't toxic, where there was food and some hope. The city was filled with things to salvage since unlike Amy's home town it wasn't leveled to the ground. Amy a bright happy girl at age 7 was taught things and with an agile mind learned quickly. There was a man who fell in love with Amy's mother who taught her how to work on cars and the principles of electricity, how it worked to power the world around them and how if you were clever there was still power to be found.

But their happy little family was torn apart when the fallen rose. The first time Amy saw a demon she was awe struck. The creature was beautiful. weren't demons suppose to be ugly, hideous even. But no that one she saw went right into the camp with her charcoal black skin glistening eyes like oil spills and a thin tail whippingout behind her. She had hi cheek bones and smiling blood red lips and with a twitch of her finger half the men were willing to jump off a cliff for her and a great many did.

Amy didn't understand such evil. She watch in horror as her adoptive father flung himself off a cliff for the whim of a creature who laughed at his among others distruction. The creature turned to her and smiled in a way that left Amy cold. She remembered vaguely her mother rushing to protect her but it was pointless. In a moment there was a flash of light so bright, brilliant and clean it blinded Amy. Falling back she heard a fractured scream and looked up to see the two being fighting in a way she couldn't describe. It was like the very air around them shimmered.

And then just as suddenly they were gone. Amy woke with a pounding headache, the 'doctor' leaning over her flashing a light in her eyes and the news that somehow in the process her mother had vanished too. From then on Amy drew back from others. She threw herself into working as her father had taught her and learning everything she could to help protect those around her.

The war raged on between the creatures and the angels and sometime those around her died but never as bad as that first time and then a few years ago it all suddenly stopped. The world grew quiet and Amy couldn't help but pause and wonder with bated breath what would happen next. She was too smart to think it could simply be over.

LimitlessNikkie

The Basics
Name: Iofiel
Orientation: The Angel of Beauty
Role: Fallen
Player: LimitlessNikkie

The Look
Height: 5'7
Weight: 112lbs
Hair: Dark Blond
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Pale
Anything Extra: Burnt ashy wings of black and extensive shifting tattoos that shift between visible and invisible.

The story
Likes: Chaos, contrast, the color grey, spring water, ocean storms, flying, seductive clothing, wine, men and woman.

Dislikes: the smell of sulfur, Lilith, long winded stories, and boredom.

Personality: Iofiel is a creature of pleasure and passion. She is the embodiment of beauty, the Creator even but that doesn't mean she's always lovely. She is very much like a viper, seductive, gorgeous but ultimately deadly. She was know for her quick fire temper and her tendance to be easily insulted. She loved easily and fiercely but like a firework it would fizzle out quickly. But she can be exceptionally loyal when it comes down to it.

Habits: Iofiel's mood can always be told in her body language. In truth she takes no measures to try to hide it. She is an open book in that manner. When she's mad she tries to inflict the most damage possible by making you live out your worst nightmare, she has an instinct for know what to show you, what to make you liveout that will cause the most pain because after all from an objective view point there is beauty even in terror and tragedy.

Skills: Agile and quick by nature she is also very clever and perceptive able to pick out in people what they crave and loathe. She often says she is a student of humanity. After all one must understand their subject to be able to appeal to them and please them though it's clear now she cares very little about pleasing the humans. She is persuasive and charming as well.

Abilities: Can create illusion so real they are by senses undetectable from reality. She can also shift her own appearance from one end of the spectrum to the other but Angels will always be able to see the 'angelic glow' on her. Exceptionally good flyer, quick and agile in the sky as well as on foot though she rarely runs.

Weaknesses: Iofiel is very physically weak. She heals slower then most if not all Angels and has little skill with weapons though she is often seen carrying a dagger of silver on her thigh.

History: Iofiel was always sly. Born as one of the first ten angels she was gifted with a bit too heavy a hand many would say. And the first female of heaven she was loved by all. For the first little bit when it was just the angels and the almighty she was very content with her life. She created such feats of beauty that heaven became a place of perfect serenity. But God seemed to grow bored it seemed. He created the world and she helped created places of beauty for him but it was the garden of Eden that was her master piece. It was as near to perfection that earth could bare.

To her garden of perfection she gifted first to Adam and Lilith but Lilith brought plague and death when she left tainting the place. The Adam and Eve scorned her place of beauty and Anger took hold of her. She ranted and raved against the 'chosen ones' whom god loved so much but didn't even have the appreciation for the serenity they were gifted let alone the ability to appreciate it properly.

For the first time in her life god look down on her. She was call spoiled and self centered, conceded even. Hurt and angry Iofiel found a measure of peace with Lucifer. Lucifer was already whispering and spreading his rumors. He hated the humans. He was the first of the angels, the light barer and still Gods love went to those creatures who didn't even love him in return.

Iofiel listened to the mutterings of Lucifer and found herself drawn in. She believed him. The humans weren't worthy. What had they ever done to earn the love of god? They war, they kill, they have blood lust, they worship false gods. Nothing they did inspired the loyalty of the residence in heaven and soon Lucifer's numbers grew. But their two hundred was no match for the thousands in heaven ans with Lucifer the angel of beauty was cast out of heaven.

It was a wonder Iofiel survived the fall. Wounded as she was she didn't think she'd live but it seemed fate had something else in store for her because after a long recovery she opened her eyes to the flickering light that was hell.

The moment Iofiel opened her eyes the light of hell brightened and the flames grew higher and a cackle rolled over the area. She rose and demons around her cheered. Eyes narrowed and she looked for one familiar face but she saw too many. The demons all held a hint of something familiar and dread settled into the pit of her stomach. It was then the laugh floated over her again and she lifted her blue eyed gaze to see Lilith nodding a greeting looking like a queen pass by the assembly.

Iofiel's anger in that moment was something to behold. The fires of hell screamed and the world reflected her wrath. Screams filled the air and the demons jumped and danced with the joy of it. Lucifer was not in the least please when Iofiel found him and raged at the presants of Lilith and her rein in Hell but she was pushed aside. Angry Iofiel retreated from Lucifer and Lilith to a corner of hell she remade for her own pleasure and she lived quietly making her own breed of demons. The Succubus was her creation.

Time passed without meaning and Lilith left Hell unbound as the Fallen and Demons were. Slowly the friendship between Iofiel and Lucifer mended but not without trial. Iofiel was always loyal to him and his ideals but it didn't make her any more pleased with his actions. She learned how to influence the humans with her imprints of what they called ghosts and nightmares but it was a shadow of her former power.

When the end days came Iofiel was right there. She escaped Hell when the dams broke and was in the mist of it making a bad thing worse. She reveled in her powers. She couldn't create not anymore but the illusions were still stronger then anyone elses and just as crippling. She reveled in the fighting exacting revenge for past slights. But then Lilith, the meddling bitch was back. Pulling old strings she made a deal. One Iofiel didn't like in the least. Now she had to 'play nice' as Lucifer said. But why should she? What could they do to her really?

Damnedangel

I'm quite interested in playing a human if its still available?
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Veluux

I think the men here are not-so-unfortunately out numbered by the ladies. :P

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Damnedangel on August 14, 2013, 07:14:58 PM
I'm quite interested in playing a human if its still available?

Your more then welcome!

Quote from: Veluux on August 14, 2013, 07:17:24 PM

So it would seem. Should make things rather interesting heheh

WingedServant

Angel

The Basics
Name: Samiel "The storm in the desert"
Sex: Male
Orientation: Angel of Death (retired?)
Role: Angel
Player: WingedServant

The Look
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Hair: jet black
Eyes: brown
Skin: Mullato
Anything Extra: sure, but that will cost you extra. ;)

The story

Dislikes: Succubi

Personality: A real killjoy. :)

Habits: redheads.. can't seem to quit 'em.  Hero Complex (ignoring people unless they are in desperate need of saving)

Skills: Swordsmanship, Combat, Martial Arts, Psychology, Ethics, Computer Programming.

Abilities:Solarportation, Summon Blade, Greater defense, Cause Death.

Weaknesses:The Sword he carries, made from compressed volcanic obsidian, only holds power and threat over those who God has chosen. To kill one whom God does not wish dead, Samiel must act alone, without the power of the almighty.. and risk his wrath.

History: Samiel had been one of The Almighty's strongest angels during the Old Testament times. Jehovah often sent him as a destroying angel to those whom God said must be dealt with in that manner. He was loyal to the Lord, and remains loyal to the Trinity. But as man increased through out the earth, The Father God did not send his servant Samiel as often. After the coming of the Christ, who conquered sin and death, Father God had decided to retire the Destroying Angel, and Samiel has been a spectator to the things of the world for milennia. Until the End of days came, and Samiel was called up again. He has slain many, and his skills have not flagged. But all that watching has given him a compassion for the humans. He understands now his Lord's reluctance to slay the sinner and the unjust. He has lost a taste for the killing.

However, the occassional tussle with the fallen.. brings that old gleam back in his eyes.

jetblackmirror

Still debating if I want to play a male or a female. XD
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

WingedServant

Quote from: Veluux on August 14, 2013, 07:17:24 PM

Thank you ladies, from the bottom of my heart.

Damnedangel

The Basics
Name: Lexi Jackson
Player: Damnedangel

The Look
Height: 5’5
Weight:  112lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Bluey Green
Skin: Tanned
Anything Extra: Nope

The story
Likes: Animals, horse riding, thunder storms, reading and exploring.

Dislikes: Spiders, people teasing or hurting the animals, confrontation.

Personality: Lexi is a shy girl who does her best to avoid confrontation. She is more of a loner than a group worker and prefers to spend her time working with the animals due to her past but she is slowly putting that behind her and trying her hardest to make friends. Once she is friends with someone is she very loyal.

Habits: Spending time with the animals, when thinking she always bites her bottom lip. If someone is looking for her they will often find her in either the horse’s barn or out in the fields with the livestock.

Skills: Working with all kinds of animals, basic medical knowledge and cooking.

History: code]
Lexi was 5 years old when the end happened; she doesn't remember much apart from once it ended she was all alone and she spent the next few days walking down an abandoned highway as she was about to give up due to exhaustion she saw a man with wings flying towards a settlement. Following the figure she stopped at a farm just outside the settlement where livestock and horses were being raised.

The elderly couple who owned this farm took her in and raised her as their own child and she happily called them mom and dad since she couldn't remember her real parents. They taught her how to look after the animal’s needs, what to feed them. The elderly woman taught her how to cook up meals from what little ingredients they had. The family lived peacefully like this for a long time trying to ignore the angels and demons fighting while trying to live a normal life, as much as they could considering the circumstances. Each time the animals got spooked or something was destroyed they'd work together to fix it or get the animals back, life was mostly like this till the old woman passed away in her sleep when Lexi was 12 and then the old man passed away in his sleep as well when she was 18.

For the past two years she has been running the farm, making sure the animals are well cared for and she’s even hired a few people to help out since not just one person could look after all the animals and do the jobs.

(Hope thats ok, I can make changes if needed =) )
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Julles

My internet is down for a few day. But, as soon as it gets back up ill post a cs.  ;D

jetblackmirror

Before I post this, I just wanted to know if a sort of Siren/Succubus character would be acceptable for a fallen Angel? Of course, I wouldn't over-do the whole manipulation power/go crazy with mind control. XD It's just something I had in mind.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

WingedServant

Quote from: jetblackmirror on August 14, 2013, 10:38:40 PM
Before I post this, I just wanted to know if a sort of Siren/Succubus character would be acceptable for a fallen Angel? Of course, I wouldn't over-do the whole manipulation power/go crazy with mind control. XD It's just something I had in mind.

built in drama... yes, please

Outsider

Cheers! I'll get up a character profile tomorrow! Good night, all!

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: jetblackmirror on August 14, 2013, 10:38:40 PM

I would suggest just doing a siren or succubus. They are both demons and have standing in there own right and have more loyalty freedom then angels.

WingedServant

Uh, are there any ground rules that are gonna be persistant throughout the play?

Veluux

Quote from: WingedServant on August 15, 2013, 02:56:58 PM
Uh, are there any ground rules that are gonna be persistant throughout the play?

GM Question: I know you said you're allowing for a wide interpretation of Angels/Fallen, so will these beings have some sort of mythical true form with the ability to take on the appearance of a regular human, or will they just resemble exotic looking humans with wings?

Izabella

The Basics
Name: Elizabeth Parker
Player: Izabella

The Look
Height: 5' 5
Weight: 132lbs
Hair: Chestnut brown with blonde and a touch of crimson highlighting
Eyes: Sapphire
Skin: Lightly sunkissed
Anything Extra: Tattoo running from her left shoulder to the middle of her upper back.

The story

Dislikes: Animals. Darkness.

Personality: Elizabeth is an overachiever by nature, but brought up to always remember those around her. She pushes herself further and harder each moment, hoping to make a better tomorrow with her today. She's empathic to those around her and very positive and encouraging no matter the situation. She keeps a sunny disposition on life and refuses to think that evil or tragedy has the right or ability to move or sway her into being anyone different but the light she was created to be. She's quite religious, though finds herself on a streak of rebellion every once in a while.

Habits: Lizzy has a nervous habit of running her fingers through her hair and looking for sugar when things get rough. She's not one to let it show on the outside, but those that know her well enough can tell quickly that she's unraveling because her hairs a hot mess and she's chewing gum and sucking on a lollipop.

Skills: Lizzy grew up with three older brothers, so she learned at a young age how to fight in hand-to-hand combat. She's quite feminine in appearance, but is able to use one's weight against them in the fight and is quick on her feet. She's aggressive and not willing to back down should she or someone else be threatened. She's also a medical doctor, so her skills lie in trauma medicine.

History: Being a teenager when the world fell into disarray, Elizabeth very well remembers the moments of panic that turned into days and months, her mother being a victim to the ravaging of the demons as hells gates opened and let the world become flooded with that which abhorred holiness. Her father made sure that his only daughter didn't witness the taking of her mother's body and soul and after those days Elizabeth began to rationalize all that occurred in the world around her.

She refused to believe in good and evil in personification of demons and angels, finding other resolve for questions, concerns and various bumps in the night. Not wanting to get close to anyone and have the pain of losing them, Lizzy dove into the world of medicine and quickly found herself being trained by groups of older doctors that gained their knowledge in universities and hospitals, somewhat a thing of the past. Working with a few other younger physicians, she cleaned up an older hospital close to the bay and spends most of her time working on patients both physically and mentally afflicted.

Ambie

I still want to play an angel if there is room...i Have some questions though...I have IMed you on yahoo if and when you get on :)

Julles

Yes, i was planning on an angel also. Just hopefully my internet is up by the weekend.

Adere

I would like to play a demon if I'm allowed. The whole, demon possessing a human body type, if that works. ;)

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Veluux on August 15, 2013, 05:36:34 PM
GM Question: I know you said you're allowing for a wide interpretation of Angels/Fallen, so will these beings have some sort of mythical true form with the ability to take on the appearance of a regular human, or will they just resemble exotic looking humans with wings?

All angels can and strong fallen (a lot of the fallen lost powers when they fell) but demons its not a given ability because in theory they would never go to earth so they wouldn't need it. Also while human wouldn't be able to tell the differance an angel will always be able to recognize another angel from the 'glow ' they carry and demons will always smell of sulfur.

Julles

Yay. I fixed my computer! Hopefully I'll have a CS up soon. Man, this CS history is killing me.  :-\

WingedServant

Quote from: Julles on August 16, 2013, 12:19:40 PM
Yay. I fixed my computer! Hopefully I'll have a CS up soon. Man, this CS history is killing me.  :-\

Need help? We could brainstorm some things, see what comes up.. :)

Julles

Hmm... I'm about half way through. It just won't be as long as my usual bio's are. But if you have any ideas, I would be more than happy to hear them. :D

WingedServant

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 16, 2013, 08:55:13 AM
All angels can and strong fallen (a lot of the fallen lost powers when they fell) but demons its not a given ability because in theory they would never go to earth so they wouldn't need it. Also while human wouldn't be able to tell the differance an angel will always be able to recognize another angel from the 'glow ' they carry and demons will always smell of sulfur.

When you say 'glow', are you more
or more like

Julles

The Basics
Name:
Necia
Unknown, or at least refuses to let it be discussed.
Sex:
Female
Orientation:
Mostly straight...
Role:
Angel of Passion
Player:
Julles

The Look
Height:
5'0
Weight:
105 lbs
Hair:
Red
Eyes:
Dark, seemingly dark brown, but in certain lights seems purple.
Skin:
Pail
Anything Extra:
Just the wings

The story
Seeing someone achieve what they wanted, success, love, order, flying.

Dislikes:
Failing, hate, chaos.

Personality:
Necia is a fairly easy person to get along with. She enjoys watching others work, and doesn't mind helping out. But, the way she sees it is if it is your dream or something you want, then you should work alone to get it. So, with that kind of attitude she is usually found by herself, but she enjoys having fun with people. She does believe that there is a time and place to be angry, enraged and just out of control, everybody has a passion for something, and when one cannot achieve their passion... sometimes people go mad. But, she really does enjoy just having fun, Necia is relatively simple minded.

Habits:
Not realizing when to stop. If she is perusing something, or helping someone to pursue their true calling, it's hard for her to stop. Even if things are getting rough, she refuses to see that and thinks that it will pass and there is a greater meaning behind everything. She also chases a good time, as in she will go to great lengths to have or provide a good time. On that note, she is easily hurt (emotionally). It doesn't take too much of an insult to hurt her feelings.

Skills:
Necia can get almost anybody to do almost anything, she can be very persuasive. She is a very skilled flyer, rarely met in speed and accuracy. Oddly enough she is also very good with animals, she can train an animal to do almost anything, an ongoing joke is that she should have been the angel of animals.

Abilities:
She can raise the passion that someone has for something or someone. She can't cause someone to have a passion for something they don't like, but if the slightest form of want is inside a person, Necia can grab it and blow the passion for that up into something marvelous.

Weaknesses:
Although skilled at flying, her skills on her own two feet are to be laughed at. She can be very clumsy and almost dangerous if she tries to move too quickly on her feet.

History:
The story behind Necia is fairly simple. In her younger days, before God decided that humans would be a good, she used to have a very crazy and youthful-like energy at all times. There was really nothing that could bring her down, or at least keep her down. She had many friends and she was in good graces with everybody, and she was friends with everyone she met. But, then God created humans and his passion was poured into them as they started to prosper. Some blamed her for helping fuel the passion behind Gods actions, but she just tried to ignore them and understand what the humans were, and why anybody would want to create them. For a long time she watched and studied them in the early years of their being. While studying them she watched as some members of the heavens fell against the graces of God, thinking that the creation of humans was a step too far, or whatever the reason was. Being surrounded by this sadness made her crawl into her own corner for a while and watch and study the humans for centuries. Not many people knew where she was, and she doubted anybody really cared. It was a dark time for her, she hated being blamed by some for giving God the passion to make the humans and she was sick of being hated on for that.

For the next few centuries she walked the earth and studied the humans. She was trying to find herself again, and helped the humans do some great feats as they expanded to the corners of the world. She let her passion spill out onto others and she helped some people fulfill their passions, and sometimes it helped change and shape the world into what is thought of as the present. She's helped some people create and figure things out, for science and for art and language. When she returned to the heavens she was greeted with multiple kinds of welcome, some were relieved that she was still alive, and some were disappointed. Necia noticed some of her fellow angels have gone missing, and she learned that they had fallen. She was sad to hear it, but her good nature and optimistic attitude had returned from her time studying the humans. She learned how wonderful the human mind and concept was, she fell in love with idea of the humans and when she returned she completely understood what God had done and why. Watching mankind move through the era's it was like watching the best movie, at least to Necia. Her friends were quickly around her again, and her old self was back. Although the youthfulness would never be able to return, but she tried everything to be as optimistic as she could be. As far as the wars have gone, she tried to help end it quickly, but there was nothing that she could do, she was more than happy when the wars stopped.

Julles

I hope thats an acceptable character. ;D

WingedServant

Quote from: Julles on August 16, 2013, 05:21:54 PM
I hope thats an acceptable character. ;D

*thumbs up* I like her. She's trouble.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: WingedServant on August 16, 2013, 03:38:07 PM

When you say 'glow', are you more
or more like

The former. Its slight in all but the arch angels who would glow more as a show of strength and power. This glow is not seen by humans.

LimitlessNikkie

Julles

Julles

Im debating playing a human as well... not sure though, yet. Haha

Ps - when did you plan on this starting?

LimitlessNikkie

Next week maybe depending on how many profiles I have at that point. I'm aiming for Wednesday.

Julles

Oooh. Yay. But so far away. Haha. Can't wait!

RainyHigh

The Basics
Name: Lee Min Ju
Orientation: Straight
Player: Rainyhigh

The Look
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Skin: Olive [Pale]
Anything Extra: Scar on the back of her neck and back from flaming wood falling on her when her house was hit by broken meteor rocks.

The story
Likes:  Min Ju likes reading horror novels about ghosts and zombies. She enjoys sweet drinks like Thai tea, bubble tea, and smoothies. Min Ju is a fan of pop music from Korea, America, England, Japan, Taiwan, France and Sweden. She was aspiring to be in a girl band before the world ended. Min Ju's favorite past times are watching television and music videos. She enjoys learning new dances from popular songs or creating her own to songs that are not so popular. Min Ju's most treasured possession is her journal in which she writes letters to her family who she cannot find. Her favorite kind of food is Korean food since she grew up eating Korean food. She is a fan of American food too. Min Ju does not smoke (it is bad for her singing voice). She does however drink, but she limits herself--or tries to. Min Ju does have a drug addiction; she takes pain medication daily even though she does not need to. However, she does not believe it to be a problem.

Dislikes: The world ending, not having cold drinks, no electricity, no music and no hot water. Worse of all... no internet.

Personality: Min Ju is a great listener; she remembers many details people tell her. She keeps secrets well and has a caring heart for humanity. A weakness Min Ju has is jumping to conclusions right away. She often reacts firs and thinks later, which has screwed her over in quite a few situations. Min Ju is an introverted person; she keeps mostly to herself unless probed. Three talents Min Ju has is singing, dancing, and running. She's become very good at running the past few years. Mostly running for her life experience. Min Ju is a messy person; her things are often disorganized or missing. She is usually always mentioning something about cleaning, but never finishes cleaning. Min Ju is an optimistic person. She does not believe in god, she believes the angels and demons are aliens.

Habits:

Skills: Running, Dancing, Singing, Cooking, Hunting (with guns).

History: Min Ju's name mean "clever or sharp" and "flower". Min Ju was born in Bussan, South Korea and raised in Nevada. She was born in the summer on June 22nd. Her mother, Ha Na was a dealer at a casino and her brother Woo Jung was a film college student. She lost track of both of them shortly after the world ended. Min Ju now lives in the desert in a trailer and has an emergency cave; she is hiding out from things that hunt humans, which includes other humans. She spends most of her days scavenging for food, water and supplies. Before the "apocalypse", Min Ju worked at the casino with her mother as a cashier. Min Ju is allergic to grass.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

WingedServant

Aliens... That should be interesting. Welcome!

RainyHigh

Thanks. I just wanted her to be so in disbelief since she doesn't believe in God or angels and what not. There has to be another explanation so aliens is what I cam up with. I could always change it though. ^_^
Rainy's Ons and Offs

WingedServant

As a public service to those of you who might be looking for them:
Beguile's Mistress loves angels... light or dark

Here is a thread I frequent where people bring Mistress all sorts of good images of angels, some awesome, some devilish, most of them excellent for avatars or character images. There might even be some images of humans with angels. I've never been able to get through the whole thread, and people are still adding to it. :p.

Just thought I'd help kickstart some writers creative juices. plot bunnies abound from this thread.

RainyHigh

They look amazing. My gosh, check it out angels and demons!
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Julles

Hey, just a quick question... It might have been answered, but I am not sure. Where/when exactly will this play start up?

WingedServant

I think I remember a comment concerning Wednesday. But I am still waiting patiently. There has been no discussion of IC/OOC/CS threads at the moment.

Julles

Sorry for the vague-ness of that question. I meant in the play itself, where are we starting from and what not, where will the characters be or what are the circumstances?

LimitlessNikkie

The humans will start off in the burned out town unless you can give me a reasonable reason why your character would be able to survive in a scorched waste land. I talked about it a little but here's a bit more detail. The 'village' for lack of a better term in basically a nice once busy street of any large city. The buildings once stood tall but are now crumbling to the point that the first and second floors are the only ones safe. About two city blocks has become the territory of the village. The buildings are cleared out and have a mark of car to them that the rest of the city lacks. The trees have been kept back and you can see where people have walked. Also there is at least a little bit of smoke lingering there. There is limited electricity mostly used for night time illumination, attempts to contact other survivors, and medical uses. The village is a society where everyone works together for the good of the group. There is of course greed and power struggles within the group but they rely on each other so much for survival that real conflicts are rare.

The angels and demons have more freedom on where they start in the world though since the future of their race rests in the hands of the humans it would make sense for them to stay close.

Julles

LimitlessNikkie

I wanted to start this today but am going to be delayed until Friday. Sorry for the delay guys. Having computer issues and using my phone but should be good to go by Friday so just hang in there.

Julles

WingedServant

Can we set up an ooc thread maybe.. something to let some of the characters begin hashing some stuff out.

I was also thinking of creating a place IC. where only angels and the fallen congregate, where it is known that both sides will be there,
kind of like that neutral club in Constantine.. though I was trying to get something more original. since its technically post apocalyptic.

Julles

Yeah. Maybe a character sheet thread, too? That would be cool.

LimitlessNikkie

And away we go...

Here are the links. Please add your characters to the Character sheet and drop in and say Hi in the OOC. I'm thinking of doing a relationships thread too so let me know what you guys think of that. Also I'm going to keep open recruitment for the time being.

Character Thread
OOC
IC Thread

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: WingedServant on August 22, 2013, 12:15:52 AM
Can we set up an ooc thread maybe.. something to let some of the characters begin hashing some stuff out.

I was also thinking of creating a place IC. where only angels and the fallen congregate, where it is known that both sides will be there,
kind of like that neutral club in Constantine.. though I was trying to get something more original. since its technically post apocalyptic.

I like that would create an interesting place where there woudn't be a need for hiding.

WingedServant

Excellent... perhaps a small restaurant.. maybe the only little diner that still stands. It caters to angels and demons because of the food that's served there... (perhaps stuff that mortals aren't allowed to eat.. because they wouldn't be mortal anymore or something.. doesn't matter.. the food is just that good. And it sorta becomes a traditional meeting spot for all the hosts of heaven and hell.

perhaps an npc can run the dive.. or perhaps a human whose allowed to look but don't touch...

just some thoughts.

LimitlessNikkie

Either would be fine. Since it was your idea would you like the project or I can put something together.

Julles

Oh, I like the idea of a relationship thread if you were looking for input.  :-)

WingedServant

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 23, 2013, 07:52:32 PM
Either would be fine. Since it was your idea would you like the project or I can put something together.

Tell you what, lemme look into getting the "Dive In" set up, and get together some screenshots, maybe some character names, and a little back story.. I can submit for approval, if you like, you can stamp it "UnLimiited" and we'll toss it out for the others to have fun in.

Editted 8/24

Priliminary Exterior Views, shot at night, and the interior view, also shot at night.   Smoking, or Non-smoking?

indethicus

is this RP still open to new characters? :-)

WingedServant

Not sure..

I've also tentatively got a human for working at the diner. This should create some interesting neutrality issues. I'll place it on the outskirts of what is left of that town.

Veluux

Quote from: indethicus on August 24, 2013, 12:18:38 AM
is this RP still open to new characters? :-)

Yes. Nikkie mentioned that she's keeping open recruitment for the time being. Send her a Character sheet or post in the recruitment thread so she can approve it.

LimitlessNikkie

It is still open.

Remember everyone we are started so get your character posted into the character thread and drop into the OOC.

Winged it looks really good so far. I'm liking it a lot.

WingedServant

Quote from: LimitlessNikkie on August 26, 2013, 01:22:35 PM
It is still open.

Remember everyone we are started so get your character posted into the character thread and drop into the OOC.

Winged it looks really good so far. I'm liking it a lot.

And I just now found out those threads exist... Crap. I'm late...
*runs off to post and get busy.*

Inari

I was wondering if half-breeds were welcome. Like half demon/human or half angel/human. :o

WingedServant

Quote from: Starcry on August 26, 2013, 04:26:47 PM
I was wondering if half-breeds were welcome. Like half demon/human or half angel/human. :o
Is there a really good story behind that? Just curious.

Inari

I was thinking maybe that a naive human took in an injured demon or angel and didn't know they were. One thing leads to another, demon or angel leaves and mummy ends up prego with a half-breed. She has kept it secret that her child was a halfy and the only features they really had were slightly pointy ears and/or bigger fangs than usual. The child was never provoked enough to use any powers it may or may not have...

Yeah I was thinking something along those lines if I was allowed. If not I can easily think of something else.

LimitlessNikkie

It would have to be a demon or fallen angel. An angel of haven would never touch a human. That being said I would need to see a finalized idea before approving or denying it.

Inari

I would prefer demon/fallen angel anyway but I figured I'd throw the idea up there to see what you thought. I'll put together a sheet real quick to give a basic outline and pm it to you. :)

Inari

He has been oked but I figured I'd post him here first for all to see. :)

The Basics
Name: Angelus
Sex: Male
Orientation: Unsure at present
Role: Half Human, Half Demon. 
Player: Starcry

The Look
Height: 6.4ft
Weight: 180lb
Hair: Navy blue.
Eyes: Midnight ocean blue.
Skin: Pale
Anything Extra: Pointy ears, small fangs and a scar on the bottom on his spine from where his tail was cut off as a baby.

The story

Dislikes: Smell of demons, having his ears pulled and fangs poked and having his weaknesses exploited.

Personality: Angelus is generally polite to people and comes across as neutral in his attitude until he becomes comfortable in his setting. This is mostly due to the hostile treatment his appearance usually brings him. He isn't hostile without a reason but can easily be angered and can have quite the temper. Apart from that he is willing to assist anyone in need of help. While knowledgeable in some areas he is quite naive in others, which while can be entertaining for others just annoys him if he is left in the dark and the butt of the joke.

Habits: Nibbling on his lip when he is nervous and putting his palm over his mouth and looking away slightly when he is embarrassed.

Skills:

-  Cat like reflexes.
-  Stronger than most adult humans.
-  Can run long distances until he becomes worn down.
-  Quick healer.
-  Sensitive sense of smell and hearing.

Abilities:

- Expert in swordplay and hand to hand combat.
- Knows first aid
- Knows how to create potions and salves from nature herself.

Weaknesses:

- Holy water
- Silver
- Not discovered his demonic powers

History: Angelus' mother was a normal human who was using her skills as a nurse to care for the sick and his father was a demon who was fleeing from an angel after a vicious fight, which left him barely able to stay disguised in his human form. Although it wasn't his intention to find refuge in the caring hands of a human, Angelus' mother took pity upon the demon, not knowing what he really was. Even though he healed quicker than a human it didn't stop the human insisting the demon to stay since she was convinced he hadn't fully healed properly. During that time he ended up feeling obligated to at least help her out in the small practice she had set up. Once he had had enough the demon seduced the nurse and eventually stole her heart in a night of passion that made her sleep deeply enough that he managed to sneak away without her realising it until the following morning. This of course left her heartbroken and a few months later she discovered she was with child as a result of that very night.

Nine months later she gave birth to Angelus. Neither she nor the doctors understood why her child appeared as he did but the doctors did chop of the small tail he had without her consent. She also refused any surgery they suggested to "correct" his ears as he grew. It was only at the age of three when an priest on his pilgrimage was visiting the small town where she lived did she discover what her son was and the fact she had been seduced not by a man but by a demon. The priest decided that god had sent him to this village to help his mother raise him and to help keep the secret of what he was. Unfortunately the priest was barely there a week when the end of day's incident happened.

Angelus doesn't remember much but he does remember bits and pieces. He remembers how the earth suddenly tremored so hard that he fell to the floor and how the floor crack under him as he played with some other children. Following that he remembers the stench of rotting flesh, limestone and sulphur, then watching as fire and ash began spewing from the ground. He then remembered as the priest and his mother took him and ran until they were safe. Once they were safe the three of them watched the town below be consumed in lava and flame. One thing he remembers being thankful for was his mother doing her best to cover his ears from the screams of the towns people who died to the sudden destruction. After watching the town where he was born be destroyed his mother, the priest, him and the surviving town folk then made their way to a nearby shrine. At first it was temporary accommodation but the survivors found themselves happier staying at the shrine than returning to the town. After that things became hazy and he just remembered living day to day in the shrine with the monks there giving him disapproving looks once in a while, which he never understood.

As Angelus grew his natural pre-adulthood urges began to kick in. He didn't understand why he got angry so easily or why he was so quick to resort to his fists whenever he saw wrong doings. All he knew is he felt the need to rip something, anything apart when someone wound him up. This included his peers, who he had a habit of getting into fights with on a regular bases.

Once he was twelve years old the priest, with the permission of Angelus' mother, took the boy on a journey with him in which he would teach the boy how to survive in the harsh land and to try and calm his spirit. It was during this trip that Angelus was fully exposed to what he was, which shattered his world. The priest then took him to a place where he knew he would be able to change his urges from destructive and hone them into something useful to protect the weak. 

Once he was sixteen he and the priest returned to shrine only to find his mother and a few other of the village folk had gone. It would seem while they were away the monks of the shrine took to telling Angelus' mother what a sinner she was for keeping him and exposed the fact that she had given birth to a demon's child to all the other survivors. This of course caused some of the people to turn against his mother and so she fled the shrine along with a few others who had had enough of the way things were at the shrine by that point. Even though Angelus felt like tearing down the shrine itself for all the monks had done, his training had taught him not to resort to such things when humans were as spiteful as the demons they despised. He was to save this anger for when he faced the real threat.

After stocking up on some supplies they then left the shrine and swore never to return to that place. Instead they both decided to search for his mother and the survivors who had left with her. The journey was long, hard and at times felt hopeless, but it all changed one day they were ambushed. Unfortunately during the fight the priest died but Angelus was victorious and survived, however, it was an empty victory because now the demon child was alone. Since then he has been wondering the land looking for his mother and the survivors, battling any demons he comes into contact with.

LimitlessNikkie

Yep we're still looking for new members.

Inari

I would also like to add that we have barely started at this point so when joining you won't have missed a lot. :3

JesterinTheDeck

The Basics

Name:  Daemon 
Sex:  Male
Orientation:  Straight 
Role:  Demon
Player:  JackTheReaper

The Look
Height:  6.3ft
Weight:  175lb
Hair:  N/A
Eyes:  N/A
Skin:  Dark
Anything Extra:  Always wears his hood over his face.

The story
Likes:  Darkness, Hunting Angels or humans, Death/graveyards and crows and bats.

Dislikes:  Emotions like love, Churches and priests, Sunlight.

Personality:  A Demon that talks very little but can get along with other Demons...He can't stand even the look of Angels and Humans and will stalk or hunt them when he can.

Habits: Whispering to himself and sharpen his claws.

Skills:
-Super strength
-Sharp claws with poison (poison that doesn't kill you but paralizes you)
-He can fly
-Controling the dead

Abilities: -
-Expert with his scythe and hand to hand
-Knowledge how to bring the dead back to live and giving them orders

Weaknesses: Crosses, holy water and holy ground like a church

History: Born a man with an unknown past he was murdered by a thug who broke into his house to steal some things but it got out of hand and the thug shot the man as he died but unable to accept his dead he became a Angel who was living in the world of the living as he wanted revenge on the thug who killed him.
A few weeks trying to understand what was going on with him he found his killer and wanted to get revenge but he was unable to touch the thug and the thug couldn't see him as he walked straight to him, angry with this the man focus hard and then suddenly he was in this world again as the thug turned around and couldn't believe his eyes as the man he murdered was now infront of him again.
The thug went for his gun but was unable to shoot cause the Angel grabbed his hand and they struggled for control over the gun then the Angel found out that he had strange power like super strenght as he punch the thug in the face the thug went straight to the ground but the Angel's wings turned black like a raven as he felt diffrent the Angel turned futher as he continued to punch and kick his killer then when the thug was almost dead and blood was everywhere the Angel grabbed the thug and broke his neck.
Having done this the Angel now lost his wings and halo above his head as the Angel was no longer an Angel...but a Demon as a wierd kind of portal opened to the Underworld a Dark Lord came and grabbed the Demon and pulled him inside the portal making him go into the Underworld itself...Coming there the Demon was banished from the world of the living but the chains broke as the end of days came and the Demon felt better more powerfull he then saw that the portal opened again talking him back to the world of the living coming there his mind twisted by all those time of being in the Underworld he just wanted to kill every Angel and Human for what they have done to him.

Chaosfox

I might be interested in Joining If you are still open but first what do you need at this point??
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

WingedServant

Quote from: Chaosfox on September 16, 2013, 07:52:52 PM
I might be interested in Joining If you are still open but first what do you need at this point??

Humans... I think... We can always use more mortals..

Chaosfox

Ok I will start working on a character sheet and have it up by sometimes tomorrow most likely
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's