Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonlyazn

Banned for thinking I wasn't there, but trapped in the closet

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Anesa

Banned for not coming out of the closet!  ;P

lonlyazn

Banned for not inviting me

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Breathless Intent

Banned for thinking you need an invitation.

AribethAmkiir

Banned for being too sexy.

Breathless Intent

Banned for thinking sexy is a bannable offense!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for banning someone for thinking.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Sybl

Banned for having those eyes.

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Sybl

Yeah? And Banned for yours. :P   XD

lonlyazn

Banned for being one of the many amazing women of E

Kazuume

I ban thee in the name of ..........Okay so I can't come up with a name so I'll ban you for still being unapproved.  XD
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

lonlyazn

Well... I can ban thee in the name of... dang it is hard to come up with a name... I ban thee for not pushing my approval faster?

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking we can push your approval.

lonlyazn

Banned for not being able to!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking anyone is able to ;D

lonlyazn

Banned for just being so persuasive

Izzie Aditi

Banned for being impatient.

lonlyazn

Banned for thinking I was impatient when I was just going along with the context of the unapproved to be approved~

Izzie Aditi

Banned for being complicated 8-)

lonlyazn

Banned for being right...  :-X

That Blue One

Banned for being not simple or complicated. :-)

Sybl

Banned for confusing issues.

Breathless Intent

Banned for not being more sympathetic to confused people.

That Blue One

Banned for making me confused.