Bubbly Mystic (F/M for F/M/H)

Started by Vassus, September 03, 2012, 04:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vassus

Ah, bonjour, and welcome to my request thread. I've tried this before, but, it didn't work too well. I prefer to play female, but can also play a herm, or male. I'm looking for other females, though herms and some men would definitely do. I don't care about your RL gender, as long as you can play the gender you're trying to. I have a few plot ideas, however, I have a terminal case of lazicus bitchis , which prevents me from writing for too long without just starting to ramble on. So, when I have a good idea, I'll put them here. And so, if i haven't forgotten anything:

Some general ideas, which I haven't come up with a plot for (but I may be able to edit some that you find here with these, so, fell free to mix-and-match!)
In case you haven't looked down, monster girls are great. Or monster boys, I'm sure.
GTS (Giantess), macro/micro. PM me.
I love history, so if you can bring me something along those lines, bring it up. If i went through a list of what I like, it would cover quite a bit, so don't be shy, though pre-20th century seems to be a theme.

Tongue of a Diplomat, Chains of a Slave
[/b]
A woman, cursed from birth with the lust of a man, grew resilient in the mountain clans of the Northern Reach. She soon rose to the top of her own clan, and was on the verge of uniting the mountains, which she did in a great civil war. Now, the Harron Confederate looks to the valley towns of Palenopii. the towns know this, and send tribute of gold and slaves to keep the merchant states free.

In this great bribe, one woman in particular gleams in the warlord's eyes. She is attractive, but surely a slave can be trusted not to make a fuss...

(I don't know if you got that first sentence, but how I imagined this is a futa has enough power to be bribed not to attack. Slaves are given, and one is a daughter of a long lost nobility, defeated by the city that enslaved her as a girl. What I'm going for is that, though the futa 9(or woman, or man, I can be flexible, though my first choice is what I put) is a great fighter, and leader of men, she soon finds diplomatic problems. This is where my character, the slave, proves her persuasiveness, through some minor act. She ceases to just be a simple fuck-toy, and becomes an adviser, first in secret, then officially.

The above story is negotiable, as I just made it up, and there are things we could play with. She can be human, or an orc. We can start either when the warlord first meets the slave, or shortly before the key event. What that is, is up for discussion: What I just thought of is that a Noble's son is caught stealing, or some other crime. your character's first thought is to punish him, but my character comes up with something else. This idea could use polishing, but I like where it's going so far.)

Codependent: The Centaur Riders
A small band of tribes people walked the land, migrating from the mountains in the summer, to the plains in the winter time. They were also ritualistic, and conservative. Only a number of people could stay with a clan. If a child was born, and the limit had been reached, than the next one to turn 19 had to leave, to start there own clan. They had to leave their nomadic home, and search for a new beginning. They would need to find, what they called a mount. The mount was a centaur, the mighty half horse, half man creature of Earth's myth. In this place, they are reality. To start a new clan, the outcast would need to find one, as there was no chance of finding another outcast, and tame the rational, but wild, creatures of the plains and forest. they can survive i many places, and can be unpredictable.

(So, there are two ways this could go down. One is that you play a gender, and I would play the opposite, as a centaur, or a kentaurid (female centaur, though they are also called centaurids, which is a bit more similar . Your character would have to find, convince, and "tame" the centaur. Mating is different in this universe, and it's a throw of the dice on whether offspring would be human or centaur ((if we go that far into the story, which would be cool)). You can't force the centaur to like you, but you can be aggressive, if that's your character. Another way is a homosexual relationship, which can start a clan, but that's more difficult in this universe. Of course, who doesn't like a challenge, eh? I prefer FxF, but MxM works too. Just PM me, we can work out details. It's also possible for the centaurs to be herm.)

Codependent: Virtue of Preparation (Dragon)[/i]
[/s] Taken
As a farmer passes his hoe to the son, and the lord gives up his crown to his kin, so too does those who tame the fiery beasts of the sky. A young woman is off alone. He mother and father were both of the trade, and her brother had already gone on his own quest. Her uncle had died last winter of a botched attempt. In the cold valley town of Logar, the winds of the fantastical have blown for a millennium. Dragons rule the sky they inhabit. There only real threat are the human villages, and even that doesn't concern them. It is this young woman's family tradition that leads her away from home, off to conquer a dragon of her own. But, the farther she travels towards her prize, the longer the elements weigh down on her. What is she heading towards?

OK, so, I've had so much fun with my centaur RP, I wanted to showcase another mythical creature. I would like to play a dragoness. I like them big, but I do understand that a size limit may be in order. Anyway, I used a woman as an example, but I can, and have, worked with a man before on this one.
E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

Vassus

Re-opened thread. I believe I left a few people hanging, and I apologize. It has been a bad habit of mine, me being so sheepish, but I do think I'm better at it. Sorted things out, hoping I've got it better organised.

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

Vassus

The order of desire in this thread is that the higher it is, the more I'd like it. Not official, which is why I put it in this bump post.

Vassus