The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Ever since I grew up, filled out. (Anybody else wondering about how it's high time Sin City 2 came out already?)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

You do not act like a grown up, more like a "big kid"!  *Nods*

Sybl

Why are you picking on people again? :P

LaCroix

You're not the boss of me!  :P
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Sybl

Anesa

Sybl

I am too, am too am too :P :P

Anesa

Not! Not! Not! See what you've gone and done?  You've got me stooping down to your level of childish arguing!  Pssh!!  ;P

Sybl

>:) I did it all to see if I could, you see? I was right. :P

Anesa

Anyone ever tell you that you're exasperating?  lol

Sybl

Sticks and stones and what's your point there cowgirl?
  :)

MasterMischief

Strawman, begging the question and ad hominen.  Sprinkle Godwin to taste.

Anesa

That argument won’t work, sweetheart. It isn’t pathetic enough.

MasterMischief

Oh, so now you are going to patronize me.

Kazuume

Really? Is that all you have to say!?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MasterMischief

Of course not.  I was waiting for you to actually listen for a change.

Stone

Sometimes it pays to listen yourself.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

blue bunny sparkle

And you would know, right!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

What would you know about it!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

Dont you know any other cliche?!
Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

Why do you have to be so picky?

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity