Yaoi intrest check-Other plot ideas

Started by MomoPeach, August 07, 2010, 09:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Hey there everyone. I'm just checking to see if anyone would be interested in doing a yaoi rp. My character is a sadistic Seme and likes Uke's who fight back. This will be on the side on non consent sometimes and I'd love for it to be on the extreme side of things. Blood, trauma, pain, whatever. Please look at my list of on's and off's before contact. I have some plots in mind, but feel free to submit plots of your own. Hope to hear from you soon!

Possible settings:High school or University
                             Lawyers on opposing sides
                               Fantasy(Modern preferred)
                                 *More coming soon*

This was just going to be for my yaoi search, but I need to organize all of my things so there will be other plots in the post.

Bree

Hi MomoPeach~

I'd LOVE to RP with you if you're still interested! I have an Uke character who is exactly what you are looking for. I do not have any limits for my RPs so extreme dark stuff like blood, pain, rape, ect... is perfectly fine with me. I'd be more than happy to satisfy what you're craving. ;)

Here's a brief description of my character:

Name: Claude
Race: Human/American
Personality: Confident, defensive, feisty, and knows how to fight and stick up for himself. Loves messing around having sex and is definitely not a virgin. Lol

I'm open for anything or suggestions. I mostly just have basic modern plots similar to what you have already suggested; so anything you are in the mood for let me know. I would love to hear more about your sadistic Seme character or a profile of him!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you! :-)