Tainted Love - Rock Band RP - M/m, M/f, Mmfmffmmfffmmm? BDSM, NC, Fetish, etc.

Started by Valkyrie1066, November 06, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

Put up a picture and joining should not be an issue .. Right now the band is all on a bus pulling up to a Welcoming Station on the Interstate ...you can probably sneak on the bus or talk John's ear off when he gets off the bus stating how you been a fan of the group for years ..yatta yatta ...and how you love to hook up and be a roadie ..till he decides to shut you up and tell ya to get on .

Not needed to post every day ..we are going in a 3 post order ...or back and forth when your current involved partner post. Though regular attendance is good helps stop the gaps that sometimes form.

Don't think your getting a shower though ..we got a few that used it all up all the water .  LMAO.

I doubt Valk will care if a few more join anyways.

Riona

CurvyKitten

HA...John will have to explain that he is bringing in a random person to be a roadie...lol. And the girl will have to prove herself to Tempest before she relaxes around her. And let's her do more for the group, She's the boss...and a hard ass at that. But she is only like that because she cares...and if you touch the cars before she knows that you know what your doing...she'll hurt you. lol....But I'm sure you can end up being great friends in the end.

Riona

sinera

Actually, I was thinking of bringing in another char - another male roadie. As it is, there aren't enough bunks for the band members, Tempest and John... so there would be another bus/equipment van?

Valk?
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Sasha

Oh yea ..you got to meet the Ice Queen to get on the crew ...I just didn't want to discourage her. Besides John likes to annoy people ..smiles . Gives Temptest someone else to concentrate on.

And you can post the pic here with he general character information ...or in your starting Post on the thread ..Riona.

I posted up 2 buses ...one that has equipment more a cargo style, the other carries the band little nicer interior. Think Valk gave more information somewhere in this thread ..not sure now.

Tempest and John ...I have taking turns driving the bus ..but she still taking a shower.  Your more than Welcome to make another Male Roadie/Bus Driver ...I just made John to have someone to play when Sandra wasn't around.

Ought to be enough bunks , Bench seats and that for everyone ..has a small bath area , kitchen , open move about area and bunks not sure how many fit on a bus . Would assume the table area would fold down and the cushions expanded out would make a bed similar to a camper. But did not take the time to find any Pic's on the interior. Anyone want to look up and find some works for me.

sinera

Hey, that's a heck of a time-jump there, Tex. You've pretty much skipped over anything that would happen between Heri and Roni, Vance and Harmony.. and Tempest and Vic.

Not exactly fair IMO. It would be different if none of us had been posting or had said we were going to bed or whatever.
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

CurvyKitten

right, Tempest and Vic just finished...hopfully be out soon. If not I may just slid in and god mod Vic a bit...I think they been in the shower long enough.  But I agree on hell of a time jump..

Riona

ok so if i cant find an exact pic one close enough will work yes?

Kane Gunlock

Sasha

I can pull my post off and hold it ...if the Tex was for me .

We still got like 2 hours ..and I thought he was just pulling off to go to the rest stop.

Just let me know.

Sasha

< Removed ...Post ..will wait a few days and post it again . No Major >

Valkyrie1066

Hey, is Tristan still laying on the floor in a pile of coats?  Did he die during, or after sex?  And no one has stepped on him, in that narrow bus, between two parallel couches, backs to the outside?  Is it possible that he is unnoticeable....or has been "beamed up" to some other place?  I forgot he was there, too!  I should give him a *poke* and see if I can get an answer; or we shall have to consider him vanished into space, after a spotless concert performance of two songs.

So I don't leave anyone else confused; one of the main premises in this one is the changing of partners, the short, sometimes volitile grouping of creative minds. 

I'm going to throw in a fan in Cleveland as an NPC.  Feel free to do so yourselves; they don't have to live for more than a few scenes, because you're not going to be anywhere more than a week.  As much as you'd like to pair up...most of the attention you get is from total strangers, or your bandmates.  People treat you like a generic rockstar, they don't know who you are exactly, but they are sure you're famous somewhere. 
OH!  And remember...Cleveland...shopping for new stage wear???

There are several places we should hit...*grin*  Some of the staff of the stadium we are to play in Cleveland know the area well, and can suggest the type of places we are looking for.  We have to go together, there's only one credit card.  I believe Tempest has it in her bra, if it has not dissolved, and drained away by now.

A row of trendy vintage shops, boutiques and consignment stores line the street, a few antique places and little gourmet coffee and deli shops.  We can do the record signing?  Uh...sorry, gotta go back and read again.  *blush* There are many bohemian ex-hippy artists here, though...whatever it is that you desire, they can create for you.  We're doing two nights (Fri/Sat)  That's a good thing...we sold out the first show, and had to add a second.  There is some kind of promotional event we have to attend one of the afternoons (or both, if our financier wills it)  And I dont' know about you, I know it's Cleveland, but I need Sushi.  Jonesing for raw fish...gotta be a sushi bar in that village, somewhere, right?

Busy weekend, but that's when you gotta sell it.  Midweek finds you travelling, most of the time.  You have the amusement of stopping at truck stops or weird roadside attractions or roadside chain restuarants (which would result in a mob....if we're lucky)
Cheap roadside motels with kitschy or scary staff.

All aboard for Cleveland Civic Center!!!  What say you, John...two or three days?
Does that work for everybody?
Independently owned and operated.0

Riona

hey someone let me know when you get to the rest stop so I can bring Syn in ok?

Jecht

Oh man we have to switch partners?UGh...I was really liking Vance and Harmony together and I don't know any of the other members that well so I guess whenever we get the chance we switch up
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Valkyrie1066

LOL   NO, not if you really and truly want to do it.   

Just understand that we'll be fucking like disgusting deviants all around you two.  It's okay if you don't join; what I MEANT to relate is that you are not required to be part of a pair...did that come out right? 

We CAN have extra boys and girls that are not anyone's boyfriend or girlfriend (or both).  Gives more fodder for the story with extra temporary partners...BUT...you being the guitar whiz that you are, you'll likely have women hitting on you that you don't want.  If you two are being a pair...you're still going to get hit on.  You don't have to say yes, of course.  I'm sure you'll figure classy ways to fight off the ladies.

I don't want anyone who does not have a specific partner to feel they cannot be a part of the RP.  I think that came out the way I wanted.  Yes, that's it!!!

Gotta get some rest..
Independently owned and operated.0

Jecht

Oh that's fine. I don't think we aren't ruling out a giant orgy but I think our characters are going to stick together for the most part. Who knows, we might agree to do other people once we get to Cleveland
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Rachubka

Lame! Roni knew Vance from the beginning and even went so far as to wear a shirt that had the autobots symbol on it, too! Pish posh.

Jecht

I totally forgot about that. And I think Vance was supposed to meet with our manager too. Man...Oh well doesn't matter, he could always sneak off.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Sasha

Oh Vance is going to meet with Sasha ...love to hear him tell her how he found true love on the bus with a complete stranger ..in less than 6 hours ...that has him denying any other that touched him.  Oh what a gift that will be ....giggles. I could have lots of fun with that one.

Though if that's how you want to play ...fine by me.

Jenny did poor Tristen in it seems ...maybe the player is having internet connections as he has been gone for awhile hasn't the poor guy. Maybe he just passed out after having sex , alcohol and the rush of stardom.

Riona - I am waiting for the two band members to get out of the shower ...before I post pulling up to the rest area as we enter Ohio from New York . Then we can pic you up from there ..and let another round of posts go on in the bus ..before we arrive at the Boat to hook up with Sasha ..food and more private quarters for everyone if they wish.

Will give it a couple more days anyways , I don't want to rush things. Maybe some of the absent ones will post.

Jecht

It doesn't matter I guess I kind of got focused on him and her and forgot this is supposed to be a giant orgy most of the time. We'll see what happens  ;)
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Sasha

Oh Jecht ....don't take away my fun ...I want to test him with Sasha ...giggles.

Anyways ...I am just teasing you . Hopefully you know that . You can RP out whatever scenario you want Hun. In no way did I mean to dictate anything .

Hugs you .

Jecht

Oh no don't worry I know I can but I totally forgot about the little meeting and totally forgot about knowing Roni.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

sinera

*laughs* Harmony won't take well to Vance "slipping away" - especially since Sasha seems the type that would rub it in her face that Vance 'cheated' on her.

She's liable to relax about the whole sharing thing once she gets comfy with Vance... Like I said, Harmony's mainly shy, and willing to try new things. *giggle* fire up a joint and give her a contact buzz, or slip her a mickey - she might surprise all of us!

CurvyKitten

Ok I'm not sure what happened to Vic...I'm going to god mod us out the shower tonight.

CurvyKitten

lol Tempeat just threw something on, hence the reason she got over to John quickly. And aww he gave her his coat, how sweet. One question...did he just actually throw her over his shoulder? And did we lose Vic...that sucks if we did.???