Black ace

Started by Benji, February 15, 2009, 02:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benji

Hi guys! Benji here!

I just tried to find the right forum, so I think I could set it here. But yet if that's no good..so plz tell me!
well oki! I've to tell I am reopening Black Ace Rpg, owns by me

You guys can visit the place here #Black-ace on sorcery.net

The main story is still going to be full, but can tell this

___________________________________________________________________________________________
The years is 2010.

The rebuildning the damage from the second hit making people return to the balance but still in the sub world of demons and gods. The Northern side, South Side, Eastern Side and West side aren't friends anymore.

The Northern side rules by Odin

The West side rules by Mama Quilla

The East side rules by Izanagi

The south side rules by Lucifer

Odin Want to rule all the parts, the balance would go badly but he doesn't care. He want his Northern army become powerful so he use Loki and his other officers to humans to do the work for them.

Before this happened, Benji and her son Jason stopped the mess from demons and gods enter their world but someone made the dolls appears. But this time the dolls are gone, the demons/gods have found a way to lend their powers to a human, by visit them in their dreams and become a part of them to make the 'contract'. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you wanna know about the rpg, so ask me :3 My nick is Benji on the chat, send me emails and such! I don't mind at all ^^

Love Benji <3