Red Riding Hood retold (Non/con)

Started by LaCroix, July 25, 2009, 05:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

Alright I figured I would put this up on the odd chance someone might find the concept interesting and see what comes in the way of replies, if you're interested in setting this up somehow with me, please feel free to send a pm my way. Thanks ahead of time for your interest.

The basic concept is a retelling of the old Fairy Tale, Little Red Riding Hood. In this story, our heroine, the youthfull (I'd imagine 18) coming of age, buxom, curvaceous, Miss Riding Hood is the descendant of a long, long line of Heroines. Her mother, her grandmother, all of the women in her family, once they have reached the age of 18 have donned the cloak and the hood and have gone out into the forest to quell the angry spirit of the Big Bad Wolf.

The Big Bad Wolf, our villain, is a forest spirit. He is the embodiment of the woods, and these woods are a dark and frightening place. Instead of being the typical wolf, the Big Bad Wolf in our story is something similar to a werewolf. He is a large, humanoid, lycanthrope except that he can change shapes at will assuming human form when it pleases him.

Where our story begins is the same place the fairy tale begins, naturally. Little Red Riding Hood is home with her mother. Word arrives from her grandmother that she is very ill and so Little Red Riding must set out to bring her grandmother a basket of supplies and to care for her at her cabin home. However, when Red Riding Hood arrives, shortly after she arrives she discovers that it is not her grandmother waiting for her.

The Big Bad Wolf is there, at first he poses as her grandmother, shape shifted to assume her form. He toys with Red Riding Hood drawing out the game, until he reveals his true form and his true intention. He has captured Red Riding Hood's grandmother and she wants to see her again safely, Red Riding Hood must do whatever the Wolf says.

This is where I imagine the real story begins as The Wolf would seek to bind Red Riding Hood to him, as a slave, as his sub so that he can toy with her, have his fun with her and exact his revenge on the Red Riding Hood family for keeping his spirit bound away from the world for so long.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...