What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

A Stranger Things t-shirt and chibi!Deadpool pajama pants.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on January 23, 2019, 03:52:13 PM
So pretty, like always BeMi, I love it! :-)

Tonight, I’m messy. I wear my Dynamo Moscow sweat shirt, and comfy flannel checker pants, for PJs. ::)

Thank you, TLT, and you look comfy and cute and I can't wait to get home from work so I can get my PJs on! :D

Today it is dark green woolen slacks with a white cashmere pullover sweater and black leather ballet flats.  We've had rain all day that turned to snow and dropping temps that are making things freeze. 

The Green One

Not available for new stories

Peccavi

Leather jacket, black long-sleeved top, jeans, black boots!

About to change for bed, though!  XD
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

AmberStarfire

A soft grey long-sleeved jumper dress with black tights.

Lissadell

My velociraptor PJs and fluffy boot-slippers. It's cold out there and it's time for comfy couching.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white plaid pencil skirt and white Oxford cloth long-sleeved shirt with black tights and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue pencil skirt, white long-sleeved silk blouse printed with light and dark blue stars, sheer black stockings and black heels

Observing Trifles

Two long-sleeved shirts and a pair of leggings under pajama pants.

It's cold.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

Black twill slacks and white cashmere cardigan over a red and white striped long-sleeved blouse with black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Denim blue long-sleeved cotton shirt with navy slacks and black ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks and a long-sleeved cream colored blouse under an off-white cardigan sweater and black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Navy A-line dress with a fitted bodice, 3/4-length sleeves, white collar and cuffs, sheer beige stockings and black knee-high boots with a low heel

Yuna

Comfy pajamas and kitten slippers. Yep, keeping it classy.
Requests (Updated 24/10/2019) | Ons & Offs | Apologies & Absences
Story status: Slowly returning.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt with a pale blue long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green wrap dress and beige stockings and beige heels

AmberStarfire

A black stretchy long-sleeved top with flowers over khaki slacks and a pair of Hairy's black socks (I couldn't find any of mine before I went out).

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green slacks and a long-sleeved gold and brown striped silk blouse with black ballet flats

Countdown0

A Star Wars shirt, pyjama pants, and thick warm socks.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, black long-sleeved silk blouse with white polka dots, sheer black stockings, black heels

The Green One

Green Converse low boots, black skinny jeans, green button-up shirt with black vest~

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray slacks and a pale yellow long-sleeved silk blouse with a pair of black ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black sheath with a round neckline and an off white jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels

Lyrical

Pale pink lace worked long sleeve top, sheer lace sleeves and with shoulder cut outs. For pants, faded slim fit ripped jeans with cut off cuffs.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white hounds tooth pattern pencil skirt, white Oxford cloth button down long-sleeved shirt, maroon blazer, sheer black stockings and black heels