Seeking an aggressor // seeking M/F/whatever for F victim

Started by Aeda, December 18, 2012, 07:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeda

"Now darling, stop struggling so hard. You'll tire yourself out, and we've barely even begun. Shhhh, shhhh, let's wipe those tears away - look, you've gotten them all over your chest! Stop struggling, dear. If you didn't want to be scrubbed, you wouldn't have cried on those perfect breasts. Smile pretty, and see what I've found for my sweet little love - this nice man is going to show us the best use for a whore like you."

"Oh, my love, there you go again. But I just can't be mad at you; you're so pretty when you cry."

~*~

Violet is a kind, gentle girl who might be famed for her beauty if she weren't so shy. Where other girls like to go out and party, she prefers to lose herself in her studies, or work at one of her many charitable endeavors. Those fortunate enough to know her agree that she is a beautiful soul who has a bright future in front of her.

And Cassandra is her dangerously unstable childhood friend who has formed a violent sexual obsession for her former playmate. Circumstances tore them apart when they were just girls, but now Cassandra has tracked Violet down again. For long months, she's been stalking and planning, stroking her twisted passions to ever higher flights of fantasy, but now the moment is right: she's going to snatch up Violet, and show her just how much she's missed her.

And that's where your character comes in. Maybe you play a brutal criminal who's up for anything.  Maybe it's a monster or demon, or maybe just a breeder of highly specialized stock. Whatever the case, Cassandra has arranged for your character to rape her dear friend while she watches and helps. Gender doesn't matter, but creativity does

There are a few caveats:

First, I'm looking for someone to play the rapist. Not Violet. Not Cassandra.

Second, the victim is Violet. I'm not interested in scenarios in which Cassandra is raped as well, though she might be open to providing some favors in exchange for something particularly kinky, or to jumping in out of sheer enthusiasm.

Third, this is strictly rape. Violet is not going to become magically willing - though Cassandra would enjoy forcing her to say that she is.

Fourth, my schedule is incredibly erratic. Sometimes I'll be able to post a few times a day, other times, there might be three or four days between posts. If this is going to drive you crazy, I am not the RP partner for you.

I enjoy many different scenarios, and have intentionally left details a little hazy so as to be able to fit things into whatever setting suits you best. If you enjoy this idea but can't come up with anything specific, I would be happy to hash out details that both of us would enjoy.

I am looking for something semi-long term; I like personality driven action, and enjoy the detailed development of a scene.

Yes, I'm open to furry.

~*~

Cassandra leaned forward, lips moist and parted, crossing her legs tightly to keep from a little writhe of excitement. She twisted a lock of hair through her fingers, her other hand fluttering at her breasts. "And then - after she's bound. What will you do first?" She took a deep breath and licked her lips again. "I'm having the worst time trying to decide if I'd rather it be hard and violent, or if something slower and more considered might be better. I want it to be perfect for her."

Under the desk, in the velvet lined coffin-like box, Violet squeezed her eyes shut against the tears. The wood and padding muffled their voices, and half of what she did hear was words she'd never heard before, but what she could catch was enough to fill her with dread. Perhaps worse was their tones - Cassy's rising and gasping with a strange excitement that Violet could not understand, the other person's low and caressing, leering with that same excitement despite the horrible things they promised Cassy they would do.

Her eyes flew open as Cassy's voice rose enough to be clear through the coffin."Oh, yes, yes, I think I'd enjoy that happening to my dear little flower. Let's discuss payment..."

Oh, God. Oh, God. Did they - were they really going to - to do all those horrible things to her!?