CSI or NCIS type crime drama rp-F seeking M

Started by Verasaille, April 21, 2015, 03:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I have to admit I have a crush on not only Mark Harmon as Gibbs, but also Tony and McGee. I have a soft spot for geeks. I enjoy crime drama. Plot is pretty much open here. You can play as a member of the team investigating the crime or the criminal.

This does not need to be an NCIS episode, I just like the thought of a military base and the people assigned to investigate. It can be set anywhere, including on foreign soil.

I am willing to play multiple characters, to research anything relevant I do not know, and to include smut for those who enjoy it. BUT! There has to be a reason for it and a good story.

Please PM me for a discussion of possible plot ideas and prove to me you have looked at my O/O thread, listed in my signature.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

seeker619

I thought we could make this about two or three female cops who are found murdered.  It would be a situation where the cops were set up at a location on a college campus recruiting more females to be cops.  After a brisk day of recruiting the cops call back the station saying they are wrapping up around 8 when they expect to finish interviewing all female applicants. 

They are the last of the job recruiters on campus and when the night is done the female cops are found murdered in different ways.  One cop has her panties stuck down her mouth while her hands are tied behind her stripped body and her nose is clamped shut with a clothes pin causing death by suffocation.

The other is found dead after she found entwined in the third cops arms.  Both cops tried stripping each other and during the process each wound up shooting the other or physically killing the other with their hands leaving both dead by the end of the attack they have on each other.

It would be the job of the investigators what caused these cops to act this way and thus the reason they died.

Verasaille

What I had in mind was you as an investigator and me as an undercover cop. My character Allison Davis, is doing a little bit of vigilante work. But she is taking out punks who have slipped through the cracks of the Justice System. Your character is a hardnosed cop of the old school who suspects MC, but can't prove anything.

Does that sound remotely interesting?

Also I need to know you checked out my O/O's as requested and you can post several times a week. I lose interest if an rp partner makes me wait a week or more for a response.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Please read this, and do not post in this thread further, thanks!

Please PM me for a discussion of possible plot ideas and prove to me you have looked at my O/O thread, listed in my signature.

Verasaille

I still need a partner for this, I am going to add a picture. It is still wide open as to what kind of plot. I would like to have a male pursuing my vigilante if possible. She might be a mild mannered public defender by day and a killer of guilty criminals who get off due to the flawed Justice system.

Will your character help her to kill the douche bags or keep trying to bring her to Justice himself?

Bethany Harte

Age 25

Reddish blonde hair in waves past her shoulders. Loose and free flowing it defines her spirit.

Eyes are greygreen or as some call it hazel.

Figure is toned and very curvy. She works as a private investigator for the District Attorney's office. She has privy to a lot of inside information, including access to criminal files and a close friend who is a Public Defender.

Verasaille

I would be delighted to change this however you might see it evolving differently.

Miranda James can be a Private Investigator who has knowledge of a crime, but is set on taking out the perp on her own. He was arrested and charged, but got off on a technicality. She knows he is guilty but has no way to prove it, so she kills him. But can she get away with it?

You are a hard core veteran (police, CIA,FBI,NCIS) detective who arrested the guy and could not get the evidence to convict. You are assigned the case to find this douch bag's killer. But he had friends, and the Mob is out to get her because of her inside knowledge of the organisation. Will you help her or send her to prison where she will surely die due to inside Mob operatives?

Verasaille

I had a story sort of like this and I really enjoyed it. I want a chance to do it with someone who can really get into some morally questionable conflicts.

Verasaille

Just a little bit of further information.

I love to write nice hot sex scenes, but I want a story to make it plausible. Not a one night stand where things just go right to sex.

What I will do however, is offer a One shot to get the ball rolling on this character. Want to try on the possibility? She is a hotshot PI. she is a great one to pull on a disguise and hunt down her suspects or spy on a cheating husband. She has no qualms taking a contract from a wife who wants a divorce from a husband who is up to no good only the wife needs proof to get a good divorce settlement. But hey! If the guy is innocent and she finds out it is the wife who is cheating, she can be persuaded to turn the tables and get the goods on her!

Verasaille

Still looking for a good crime drama. A vigilante story might be fun. My character is a Public defender, she tries to stay true to her code of ethics, defending those who are wrongfully accused. But what if she is so good she gets someone off who is guilty and cannot be retried?

In a frenzy of remorse and guilt, she ends up killing the man who is about to do another heinous crime. She knows the court system well, and how to cover up her role in the murder. She will fix the scene to make it seem like a suicide. Reporting it as a crime she just came upon.

You are a detective who is the best in his field. Can you discover her guilt? Will you let it go or will you seek to get her thrown into jail?

Another twist, she has done this before and has a few others she has murdered. But they are all scumbags who escaped the Justice system one way or another. She is an Angel of Death. Savvy enough to get away with murder. Will your character see through her lies and take her in or help her in killing off the worst offenders that get off without punishment?