Hidden Sith (Star Wars) [Extreme] [NC] [F dom looking for F or M sub]

Started by elfguy, September 12, 2011, 11:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

It's the golden age of the Republic. They won the last great war, and the Empire hasn't risen yet. The Sith is still believed to be extinct, or at the most, hidden in far corners of the Galaxy. So when a single survivor from a cargo ship comes to the Jedi Temple, claiming a strange looking Togruta Sith attacked their vessel and killed everyone else on board, the Jedi are skeptical. Still, they want to be sure it's not some kind of anomaly, and send a young Jedi to investigate. After all, if it's a space pirate that did this, a single Jedi would be enough to bring them to justice.

But the survivor was right. There is a new Sith raising, and who claimed the title of Dark Lord for herself. She is powerful in the Dark Side and at using lightsabers. From the moment the young Jedi lands on the deserted planet she is on, Tikala, the Togruta Sith, tracks him down. She lay a trap, and captures the Jedi, decided to turn him into her own plaything, to pass the time and test her skills against the legendary determination of the Jedi.

For this RP I will play Tikala, the hidden Sith, and I need someone to play the M or F Jedi character. They need to be able to fight back, but Tikala will ultimately capture them, and provide lots of abuse, both physical and sexual, until the Jedi is completely broken.

----

Savant of the Wastes

It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I'd give this a try too. I like the premise.

elfguy

Sorry currently filled! But if my current partner drops I'll update this thread.
----