Blackmailing Teacher F seeking M

Started by jochannon, October 24, 2015, 07:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jochannon

Was going to do a Roleplay with someone who vanished, now I'm allrevved up to do it and I need someone to do it with!

My Character:

Bai Sakura is her name, meaning 'Pure Cherry-Blossomn'
Looking at her, one might be put in mind of a clever fox. She has almond-shaped gray eyes that are like two windows looking out on an overcast sky. Her fine, curly, white hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a pennant blowing in the wind. She is short and has a lithe build. Her skin is cream-colored. She has a wide forehead and a slightly crooked nose. Today, she is a respected teacher in one of the most prominent schools in the country. She is smart and outgoing, but always professional, to be seen well-dressed in a well-fitted suit.

But once upon a time, she was known as Sekusu no dorei, 'Slave of Sex' and she served as one of the finest slaves of Tokyo's hidden community, eagerly submitting to any master or mistress, consuming sex like a drug, and fed other drugs by her masters - then one day an angel appeared and showed her a better life. She escaped her old life, returned to her real name, and moved far away, working hard, she rebuilt her career and her life.

Your character is a rich, arrogant student at the academy where Bai teaches: he thinks the whole world exists to serve him, and he's got the money, looks, and smarts to back it up. He's seduced and abandoned every girl in his class he thinks is worth his time, and now he's set his sights on his hot young teacher. He digs up her real past, and comes to confront her about it, and what she needs to do if she doesn't want everyone to know. . .

So that's where the RP would start, PM me or post a reply below if you're interested: looking for someone into BDSM to turn poor Bai into their slave, including group sex if you decides to share your toy eventually, forced clothes-wearing, toys (including remote controlled ones used on her in public places) humiliation, D/s, among other kinks. Whatever you want, really.

loveforcougar

Discord- Loveforcougar#8669