Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Started by Wolfy, November 29, 2011, 11:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GardenoftheDead

It's consuming my soul. (Playing a Sith Sorcerer, currently level 12 on Darth Sion)
"I am you. I am a shadow, the true self."

Pumpkin Seeds

Well, I'm thinking we can try to roll Republic side on one of the not so busy servers.  Lord Ardiss (sp?) seems pretty busy.

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on December 22, 2011, 11:14:56 PM
Well, I'm thinking we can try to roll Republic side on one of the not so busy servers.  Lord Ardiss (sp?) seems pretty busy.

I am playing on Kath Hound! It's an RP server that is not always full with a 55-minute queue. I have a republic side jedi and an imperial side sith type.

Brandon

As I understand it the artificial cap thats been put on the servers is temporary. Eventually it'll be lifted but right now its there to spread out the player base into more even numbers so some servers dont end up filled beyond capacity while others barely have a population to speak of
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Goblinmoon

One of my favorite SW races are the Firrerroans.  They are pretty much extinct but not in the Old Republic times, just much more primitive.   

I will say the game has LOTS of content, and is very story driven as opposed to other MMO's I've been in.

NotoriusBEN

I actually feel like going through the quest text this time around, instead of glossing over it looking for the objective to complete said quest

Aiden

I think with new characters it will be fun and all but let's say I want to make the same class, but different branch I would be skipping the dialogue.

I have a Juggernaut now, but I really want a marauder also.

Pumpkin Seeds

Well, would anyone be opposed to Kath Hound?  I mean we may not be able to form an actual Elliquiy guild, but even if its non-primary characters it'd at least be a place for all of us to congregate and perhaps play something out.  I just think having an Elliquiy "server" area where we as a community can look to find others would be kinda cool.  Even if we're just going there to say hi and not put all our focus and attention.

Geeklet

I've got no problem with any of the servers. Only have one character so far, on a server with a RL friend, but there are so many other classes I wanna try, I'm down for joining you guys where ever.

And to agree with an earlier statement, the quest plot seems a lot more interesting on SWTOR than compared to something like WoW.

Aiden

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on December 23, 2011, 02:15:31 PM
Well, would anyone be opposed to Kath Hound?  I mean we may not be able to form an actual Elliquiy guild, but even if its non-primary characters it'd at least be a place for all of us to congregate and perhaps play something out.  I just think having an Elliquiy "server" area where we as a community can look to find others would be kinda cool.  Even if we're just going there to say hi and not put all our focus and attention.

What kind of server is it?

I have my main on "Wall of Light" but I want to try republic side in time and have no issue rolling on another server.

Pumpkin Seeds

RP server, just simple PvE  I just went on during peak hours and it didn't have a que so that seems good.  I just made a Smuggler, about level 2 if anyone is interested.  We might can move the thread to a more private section of the forums so we can exchange contact information openly or whatever.

Aiden

I want to play 2 classes on republic side,

smuggler turned gunslinger and a trooper at some point.

I'll roll on that server, I have no desire to play on a high pop server with a long que.

Aiden

Made him on your server Pumpkin Seeds

Human Trooper

*snip*
=D

Geeklet

Holy crap. Just recently made a trooper on Kath Hound as well, and passed by Tychus, and was like "heh, Starcraft."

Aiden

What's your name Geeklet? I might have seen you.

Pumpkin Seeds

Alright, on Kath Hound my Smuggler is named *snip*

NotoriusBEN

So~ Im guessing Kath Hound is Elliquy's Republic Server.

Is Lord Ardaas the Sith Server?

Just trying to link up with some fellow players.

Andalon

Well...

*snip*, human Smuggler, on Kath Hound

Give me a shout when you're there.

ZK

Lord Andraas is the RP super-server. Both sides play there. Like me! :3
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

EbonyQueen

I will look for those of you on Kath Hound who are there. I am playing a Jedi Sage currently. I will look up her name and am glad to share the name over a PM if anyone wants to know!

Aiden

Quote from: Andalon on December 24, 2011, 06:05:59 PM
Well...

*snip*, human Smuggler, on Kath Hound

Give me a shout when you're there.

Quote from: NotoriusBEN on December 24, 2011, 01:44:09 PM
So~ Im guessing Kath Hound is Elliquy's Republic Server.

Is Lord Ardaas the Sith Server?

Just trying to link up with some fellow players.

I plan on only playing the Republic on a RP server, on "Wall of Light" with friends for Sith and I don't want to imagine how uncreative Sith players would be Rping to be honest.

I'm

*snip*

on Kath Hound

Pumpkin Seeds

Kath Hound seemed a good choice due to being a RP server first and foremost.  Then Kath Hound also seemed to have a more manageable population with lower wait times.  As for being Republic, there does seem to be a greater interest in people playing Republic right now but that might be due to others already saying they had Republic characters there.  If people want to pick a "Sith" and "Republic" server, then I imagine Kath Hound could be considered the Republic server for Elliquiy at this point.

My hope is that we can eventually have enough to either form a guild or at least maybe do some questing together.  Potentially I'd love to see a true RP guild form where we could have storylines and such that might involve play here on Elliquiy.  That, of course, would be a grand scheme.  Though if anyone is interested in running such a guild, please let us know.

Aiden

I wouldn't mind helping with forming a guild, i think the initial cost is 5 or 10k credits, something that does not come to easily in those first few lvls.

Pumpkin Seeds

We'll try and manage.  :: holds up "alms for the poor" cup::

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Aiden on December 26, 2011, 02:00:27 AM
I wouldn't mind helping with forming a guild, i think the initial cost is 5 or 10k credits, something that does not come to easily in those first few lvls.

I can manage the cost, my character is level 21-ish so far and have enough to cover the cost pretty easily.