Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelric Miras

There is no good relationship without love, but it is not the only thing that is needed.

Cassiopeia

You wear that shirt every day and I've never once seen it go through the laundry ... I think you have an unhealthy attachment to it and I just don't need that kind of freaky drama in my life.  It's over.

Zelric Miras

You are always wearing that stone around your neck and it gets on my nerves...I never know what you plan to do with it. I'm sorry but we are through.

Synecdoche17

A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Gideon

I had heard things but the hair was the final straw we are through!!!!!

Synecdoche17

My hair is perfect; if you can't accept pink, you can't accept me for who I am! We're through!
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Hitori

Maybe if you spent more time investing in this relationship, and less time doing your hair we would have worked... sorry babe but it's over.
Alone I Persevere

Autumn52

maybe if you made love and not war we would have worked (just so ya know if you served in the milatary.....Thank you)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Zaphod

I can't be with someone whose face I can't see.. Sorry babe.

auroraChloe

with those abs, YOU should be doing the laundry dammit.    >:(

a/a 8/21/17

Zaphod

I told you to get a pair of black stockings and not wear a white one everyday. I am outta here.

Argent

My god, man! Baby oil and body wash are not interchangeable! My bags are on the landing. I'm leaving.

(Exits stage left, slips on a slippery patch and falls down the stairs.)

auroraChloe

look at ME, not your KNEE !              *grrrr's*

a/a 8/21/17

Zaphod

If you had spent some time grabbing me and not just your boob, maybe we would have still been together.  >:(

ferrousaemyr

I just can't do it anymore, Zaphod. Your antics kept me laughing for days at a time, but your jokes just told me what your soul was really saying: I'm lonely.

The calls at 3am, the insistent doubts of how you looked in these pants or that kilt, the little games to prove my fidelity - I'm through with all of it.

I let you play my heart, all to fill the hole in yours. You never cared who I was - I was just another body to keep you warm and hold back the self-doubt, the gnawing insecurity and reoccurring nightmares.

You lied too many times to let me forgive you, even though I tried. I can't give you a chance to grow and redeem yourself; you already showed me you don't want to.

Next time you see me dancing, it won't be with you.

Cassiopeia

I just don't know who you are.  You won't even let me SEE you!  How can we possibly have a relationship like that?!  Not to mention your constant need for approval ... it's over.

Gideon

Once you got that neckalace and started wearing that cloak I feel like I barely know you I'm sorry but we're done goodbye!

Cassiopeia

Beyond the fact that you're apparently threatened by my apparel and accessories ... *coughs*freak!*coughs* ... it's just all about sex with you!  I need something deeper so, so long!

Gideon

If you think all Im about is sex then you obviously don't know me well enough to be my girlfriend!

thirteenhearts

You have a tan line around your left finger where you obviously took off your wedding ring!  I can't be with a married man!

Zaphod

I just saw the texts in your phone. So you love Pete and can't wait to get out tonight after sedating me huh. Have a nice life, you cheat.

thirteenhearts

Look, I'm sorry that you can't accept my drug addiction.  I SMOKE ROCKS! So, it's probably better to go our separate ways.

Zaphod

Find someone else who can keep the toilet seat down. It won't be me.

auroraChloe

you're just too slick for me, baby.  i'm out. 

a/a 8/21/17

Zaphod

I can't be with someone who can't appreciate the awesomeness of Led Zeppelin. See ya babe.