Magical Misadventures~ (yuri, ecchi, comedy, magical girl)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 27, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

activity's been a little low for a few days.

I plan on making another post after at least one more person does.

Zefie-chan are you still there? your last post was valentines day
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Kaedia

I'm still here, (^_^). I've just been waiting around for the scene to shift since there hasn't been a lot of input required on my end at the moment.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

bokotousamurai

that's alright ^.^ I tend to be more reactive in RPs myself then one with initiative.

I should make a post within the next few days if don't just make one today, but planning another RP as well, so I might need some time
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Kaedia

Yeah. My biggest draw back is I'm very reactionary. I like to react to interactions with my character than force interactions... so a lot of time I tend to wait until an interaction has been brought up with my character or until progression requires something to be said.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

I would kaedia would be nervous about going to the beach considering she stuffs her bra

Kaedia

Not as nervous as you might think, :P. Well... at least not at the moment. Worst case she'll probably try experimenting with her distortion magic. As long as the other believe they see it that should be enough! But she does have a secondary plan already too, (^_^).
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

I see, well at any rate Keadia would be great to have a lot of boob jealousy in general, we can always use that to make a lot of ecchi.

also my new RP is up and accepting players

Kaedia

She does. Very much actually. Though she does well not to show it in public. Other than linger gazes and the cold shoulder to those she envies. Said envy had almost been enough to tempt her into nibbling on the cookie. She is very, very envious of her classmates.

I saw that new game. Looks interesting. I wish you best of luck with it, (^_^). Out of curiosity though is there going to be transformation elements in that story?
My Status:
Open.

bokotousamurai

It has magic in it, so if someone wants to do TFs they can, though maybe I could emphasize it more

pendarious

sadly alot like you all i'm more of a reactionary player though if I HAVE to I'll initiate interactions....*sighs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

bokotousamurai

don't worry, i'll post soon so don't think you have to go out to make something happen for us

CrystalFeathers

So... Do I just hop in somehow?
So sorry for my confusion.
I'm used to only doing 1x1's...

bokotousamurai

We could certainly accept you, though I must say your character sorta conflicts with Zefie's

That said I think this club could use a do-over. The 'magical girls yuri and ecchi' concept isn't bad, but there ARE some kinks that should be ironed out that I can see with the benefit of hindsight: the teachers as villains idea that isn't utilized, no real plot or sub plots even in the background, the generic handling for magic, Usagi being more fluff then substance.

I'm thinking a redux is required here, if only I can think of a word that starts with M that has similar meaning, just for the sake of alliteration.

CrystalFeathers

Kaedia

My Status:
Open.

Vanetias

Kaedia

On the topic of redux I can think of a couple things we could work. The first would be to decide on a Big Bad. I don't believe the teacher idea is bad. We just need a way to implement it. But we wouldn't be outright battling the teachers, right? So we would need some type of minion(s) that would act as the actual force against the girls leading to adventures. One idea I used in the past is using enemies born from emotion. People or objects possessed and imbued with magic.

Another idea could be to undo the secrecy of the club. Maybe each school has a magical girl squad and they battle against each other like a sport. Then the enemies would be other magical girls or supernatural beings. What I see here is our group could be the girls who are on the squad to fluff the roster but not on the actual squad. The side liners.

Just a couple thoughts to try and help out.

I'm not sure how to handle magic without getting rulsy. I know several lightweight D6 systems that could handle it and a couple of no dice systems. Just let me know if you want my help.
My Status:
Open.

Yukina

Such great ideas, Zefie. :) Possessed object monsters could lead to some kinky things, though rival magical girls sound cool as well.

Vanetias

Ooh, I was thinking if monster girl metamorphosis is in, because I'm interested.

CrystalFeathers

hmm.... I might be able to control the monsters when it's time.....

Kaedia

Quote from: Yugishogun on April 02, 2014, 09:37:51 AM
Such great ideas, Zefie. :) Possessed object monsters could lead to some kinky things, though rival magical girls sound cool as well.

Thanks, (^_^). Sitting in a review class gave me time to peck out the idea. Literally. Tiny tablet...

I was trying to think of a way to keep the ecchi-comedic feel and interject plot and a purpose. Just ideas though.

Oh, for magic... I had a thought. One step we could take is have magic more subdivided. Since the magic  types are broad we could have specialties and disadvantages.
My Status:
Open.

Xenolord

Quote from: Zefie on April 02, 2014, 09:25:29 AM
On the topic of redux I can think of a couple things we could work. The first would be to decide on a Big Bad.

Just ran across this, and I do love magical girls. Know what's better though? Evil magical girls. If you're looking for your big bad, and wouldn't mind it being a player, I volunteer myself.

Yukina

Quote from: Zefie on April 02, 2014, 10:01:43 AM
Thanks, (^_^). Sitting in a review class gave me time to peck out the idea. Literally. Tiny tablet...

I was trying to think of a way to keep the ecchi-comedic feel and interject plot and a purpose. Just ideas though.

Oh, for magic... I had a thought. One step we could take is have magic more subdivided. Since the magic  types are broad we could have specialties and disadvantages.

Seems interesting. :)

bokotousamurai

Definitely all good ideas, if I had to pick I would go with the evil magical girl(s) over other villain ideas, with possessed objects being the minions.

Kaedia

Take what you like from it. If you want any more input just ask.
My Status:
Open.