Between a Rock & a Hard Place ((Interest check/Recruiting/NEEDS PLAYERS))

Started by Milanthe, January 19, 2009, 01:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belladonna1

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Diabolus Lupus

Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with LKH at all. I've had several people promise to give me a reading order, because I'd like to read her stuff.

But, anyway, I'd be interested in playing #12, I believe that's the LA male were, or the LA were leader, if he's still needed.

Now would you cool with either of those guys being something other than a werewolf, or is it mandatory for the LA Leader?

and another, not necessarily important question, is anyone here familiar with Sherrilyn Kenyon's were-hunters from her Dark-hunter series?

Belladonna1

Quoteand another, not necessarily important question, is anyone here familiar with Sherrilyn Kenyon's were-hunters from her Dark-hunter series?

*drooling* Oh Yeah!!  I love them! :)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Milanthe

I've read a book from her, but I was lost the whole way.  ^.^;;; 

Anywho, We're having technically 4 solid races, with the focus being on two of them.  One is Humans, including gifted and non gifted, second is Vampire, third is Weres, Fourth is Demons, including actual demons and humans so gifted that they aren't considered human anymore. 

As for the LA were leader up at the top, number 3 or four if I remember right.  Those two need to be wereWOLVES.  You can be a male were that isn't the werewolve leader, but those two positions (that do need to be filled) need to be wolves, Devilstrike.  Mainly because it wouldn't really be making any sense for something like a werelion group to be threatening a werebird group.  Or anything like that.  You can be something other than wolf for any of the other were positions, but to keep things simple in this confusing little plot, we're focussing on wolves seeing as most people know wolves. 

Now, to reinstate this:  THE POSITIONS OPEN AND AVAILABLE AND THE POSITIONS TAKEN ARE ALL LISTED IN THE FIRST POST!!!  I've just updated the list, so all positons that are taken or need to be filled are right there.  When you put down what you want to be (you may be more than one), please put the number by the position with the name of the character in your post here.  THANK YOU!!!
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Milanthe

Ok, just posting again to have a little note, we need just positions 3 & 4 (the Alpha wolves of Dalas and LA) to be snatched up and then I'll create an OOC thread and a thread so we can get this party started!  Invite your friends!!! (Especially guys, since it looks like we may need a few.)

Diabolus Lupus

k, to help get this thing going I'll take 4, the LA wolf, naming him Garret Christopher Greypelt.

Milanthe

Yay!  Ok, then, we only need the Dallas Alpha then, number 3.  INVITE PEOPLE, PEOPLE!

Belladonna1

Bloodsoul

Well bella asked me to fill the position of the Dalas Were Alpha and though I am alittle fuzzy on the exact plotline we are attempting for here, alpha male I am crystal clear on *grins playfully*. That being said count me in though someone may need to pm me and fill me in the on specifics of what universe we are playing in here if I can't seem to wrap my head around the details on my reread of the intro, thanks in advance.

Darious Soultair is the character I will be playing Soul for short.
Being a master is akin to being an artist, command of your tools, imagination with a healthy mix of instinct and play, and attention to detail bring out the true pleasure of the craft.

Milanthe

Yay! TY Bella!  Blood, I'll send you a descrip of what's going on in this plot later after I get our Ooc, starting, and profile thread up and ready tonight.  :D  I'll also put you up for the dallas were then as well.  FOr now...  Snow days are over, and I've got some HW to do.

Skye

Thanks for the PM exelis!!! I'm STILL down for playing that uber hated-antagonistic-bitch, Shaden Jericho. Vamp if you please. From any state you see fit. ;)

Edited again...  ::)

L.A. Vampire would be fun. That way, when we "rescue you", since you're technically the L.A. Alpha Vampire's woman, I'd be there...but would be the only one trying to keep you away. *shrugs* Just an idea. But I'm game to go either way. ;)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Milanthe

Hey guys, sorry I'm not making the threads tonight.  Apparently cabin fever didn't leave my dorm with the snow, b/c some jerks got into a fight again (why is it always outside my door?) and nearly broke my door down.  Had to get maintenance to rebolt it and everything, damned bastards...  I should have it up tomorrow afternoon, about 14 hours from when I make this post.

Eh...  Reign, you mean Dallas Vampire?  Cause that's where my character's from, and she's the Dallas Master Vampires woman, the LA Alpha just wants her and has a chemical attraction she can't quite say no to at times. ^.^

Belladonna1

Bummer about your door! (but sounds like there's plenty of excitement going on around there!  ;)  )

And just a quick *edit* I'm listed as a female were (Dallas) instead of a female vamp (Dallas)  ;)

Milanthe

Ok, ty bella.  I'll make that change in the morning.  For now, sleepy time for me.

Skye

Quote from: exelis on January 30, 2009, 12:15:28 AM
Hey guys, sorry I'm not making the threads tonight.  Apparently cabin fever didn't leave my dorm with the snow, b/c some jerks got into a fight again (why is it always outside my door?) and nearly broke my door down.  Had to get maintenance to rebolt it and everything, damned bastards...  I should have it up tomorrow afternoon, about 14 hours from when I make this post.

Eh...  Reign, you mean Dallas Vampire?  Cause that's where my character's from, and she's the Dallas Master Vampires woman, the LA Alpha just wants her and has a chemical attraction she can't quite say no to at times. ^.^

Your door is a magnet to douches. Damn, that sucks! :P
Eh... yeah-so-Dallas Vampire sounds great! I had to re-re-read the plot again. I missed that the first time...and then the second time. *Snort laughs* My bad. Anyways...sounds like fun times to be had.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Milanthe

Hey guys, sorry I didn't get things up yesterday.  I'm working on getting threads up now, and if they're not up this morning they should be up around...  4ish this evening (7:20 am right now).  For some reason people have been deciding it's time to pay me a visit.  If I didn't know better, I'd wonder if I was terminally ill with how many friends decided just yesterday:  Let's visit Exelis!  Anyways, I'm SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO sorry I didn't get it up today, today, however. Come hell or heaven, three threads will go up!!!

Milanthe

1st:  Reign, ty for coming and putting a post in on the last recruit thread that this was the new one.  2nd:  THE THREADS ARE FINALLY UP!!!  take a look at the first post here to go see.

Skye

Oh no problem love! Happy to help.  :-* *goes to post a character sheet & read the OCC Thread.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

dready

i'm having trouble with making my character, as well as finding a pic. mind if i put a little over half of the profile up for now and then adding on tomarrow?

Milanthe

SakiaWarner

OK Been out of it for a few days

Where are the threads?
Who do we have?
What are we doing?
Why is the sky blue?
Why do fuzzy navels taste so yummy?.....

Sorry :)
"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

dready

Quote from: SakiaWarner on February 04, 2009, 07:35:53 AM
OK Been out of it for a few days

Where are the threads? top page
Who do we have? people
What are we doing? stuff
Why is the sky blue? pigmentation recieved because of moisture in the atmosphere.
Why do fuzzy navels taste so yummy?..... because pants have zippers.

Sorry :)
tis alright. ^^

Milanthe

Ok, Dready, if you're still reading this thread, you need to go post.  If you don't, then this post is to act as a bump to recruit a new Master Vamp of Dallas, because we desperately need one to start this off. 

dready

sorry for letting you guys down, can't come close to a finished character at all. DX you'll need a new dallas vamp, and again: sorry.