Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

*falls in a fit of giggles* Tharic stop! Fals is going to start hiding.....oh wait....HEY!! I'm onto you! No scaring Fals off *CLING*

xxmaxinitxx

BlightRaptor

Falstaff

No goof ball the other one...look, you haven't got anything I haven't seen, so...Oh My God!  What is that?

*Runs out of the shower wrapping a towel around himself*

xxmaxinitxx

Breathless Intent

Blight, why don't you go help Tharic with the "soap"

BlightRaptor

Tharic

*nods slowly at Fals* It's okay.. you're just not used to something this big..

*winks at Bre* Shhh you.. go eat or something..

Falstaff

No Tharic, it's usually bigger...thought you had a...never mind...I will be kind.

BlightRaptor

Oh no she didain't!!! *snaps fingers and wiggles head left and right*

Tharic

Quote from: Falstaff on January 21, 2013, 04:46:15 PM
No Tharic, it's usually bigger...thought you had a...never mind...I will be kind.

lol

Quote from: BlightRaptor on January 21, 2013, 04:47:32 PM
Oh no she didain't!!! *snaps fingers and wiggles head left and right*

double lol.. the SHE and the snap.. lol

Ligeia

*Falls over laughing at the antics that have occured*
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

BlightRaptor

Tharic

Ligeia, you really should have that tended to.. Maybe it's best if you go lay down somewhere for a while.. as far from this thread as possible would be best in my non medical opinion.. *nods*

Falstaff

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ligeia

*Waves him away laughing harder* There is no known medical cure for a laughing fit
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Falstaff

Ligeia

*starts calming down and catches my breath, then looks up and notices Fals staring*
Yes?

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Falstaff