I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiccaangel311

I <3 Insanity for <3 me and cole in the same message

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Wicca for being approved! Congratulations, darling! And just for the record, I'd like to <3 Cole and you in the same message again ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Skadii

I <3 Insanity for <3ing Wicca for being apporoved! :)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Cole for being E's sexiest kisser!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

wiccaangel311

Quote from: wiccaangel311 on May 27, 2012, 11:32:10 PM
I <3 Insanity for <3 me and cole in the same message
I <3 Insanity for making me blush again *blushes*
and I <3 Cole for the same reason Insanity <3's you

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Wicca cause she likes me loving other women :P
Moments of Sanity

AribethAmkiir

I <3 Inasnity because his sig is very organized.

Insanityenviesme

haha.. only my sig, love.. And honestly, I can say I've never been loved like that ever in my life! Thanks, Ari :)

I <3 Ari for showing me true love :P
Moments of Sanity

Grainne

*pops back in*

I love Insanity for loving the darkness..*blushes*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

wiccaangel311

I <3 Eithne for having goblins in her Sig

Jag

I <3 Wiccaangel311 for being new to Elliquiy and her colorful avatar.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

wiccaangel311

I <3 Michi for having a moving avatar

Exelion

<3 wicca's for being colorful. And foxy!

wiccaangel311

I <3 Exelion for making me wish he would blindfold me  ;) *blushes*

Story Tale

<3 Wicca for wanting to be blindfolded.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Naj cause it's been a while since I loved her last
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

I <3 Insanity for tons of reasons! ;)

wiccaangel311

I <3 cole for being soaked  ;)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Wicca for liking wet women ;)
Moments of Sanity

wiccaangel311

*blushes*
I<3 insanity for liking my thoughts about wet women  ;)

AribethAmkiir

I <3 wicca for her flirtatious attitude.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Ari cause I'm imagining her and Wicca "flirting" each other ;)
Moments of Sanity

wiccaangel311

I <3 Insanity for making me have nummy thoughts about Ari as well as nummy thoughts about himself

AribethAmkiir

I <3 all the nummy thoughts, and wicca for sharing them.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Ari cause she features in a great many of my nummy thoughts..

((Currently her and Wicca are being extremely busy and are teasing me by making me stay put))
Moments of Sanity