what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

black/white boxer briefs, black sweatpants, white t-shirt and glasses
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Black wrap dress with gold and white leaf pattern, beige stockings and brown heels.

Rinzler

^^With ever post I see of yours here, I never fail to be impressed. I feel ashamed of that fact that I am yet again in my Rigsby cardigan.

Beguile's Mistress

Believe me, I would rather be kicking back in jammies or sweat pants and T.  I need to dress this way for work so I blow off steam posting here.  The ogling doesn't hurt either! ;D >:)

Rinzler

^^LOL - ah, that explains it. For some reason, I had this idea of you sashaying around your lounge in various beguiling getups. 'Do I look vunderful, dharlink?' you say in front of the mirror, dabbing your lipstick before giving a pout.

Beguile's Mistress

Now that sounds like me sometimes in the morning when I'm getting ready for work and have moment to vamp a little. ;D

Breathless Intent

White cotton tank top and hot pink panties with a little silver butterfly charm on them. So cute!

Beguile's Mistress

Royal blue pencil skirt, silver crepe satin long sleeved blouse, wide black belt, black sheer stockings and black platform heels.

Kazuume

A red Santa hat, a black turtleneck shirt, jeans and my fuzzy black socks. hehe
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Artfan

Heavy sweats, top and bottom.

Winter weather is suddenly here.  I wish I were wearing shorts and a light cotton shirt.

Kendra

fav dark blue jeans, marvin the martian (from looney tunes) ti-shirt , baggy woollen jumper and fur boot slippers  ;D
well it is cold  ::)

Observing Trifles

I'm getting ready for bed, so a baggy black shirt and boxers.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

VuurMeester

Dark blue jeans, red T-shirt of the young adults group of a political party, a pair of socks, and of course some underwear.
O&O

Tamhansen

The black boxers I slept in. It's sunday, and I can't be bothered to get dressed. Party went on too late yesterday to even do anything today.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Capone

A black t-shirt with a red blood splatter over my heart saying "Pass me another character sheet and some better dice."

+ jeans.

Breathless Intent

LOL Nice shirt, Cap!

Dark blue jeans and a red long sleeved top. Nothing too exciting to see here, move along.

WyldRanger

Blue collared shirt, black slacks, black socks and a watch. Oh yeah. And the perpetual glasses.

Beguile's Mistress

White, red and black plaid flannel sleep shirt.

Breathless Intent

Sheets and blankets...but I'm starting to think that tonight might be a pajama night, since I'm freezing my toes and nose off *burr*

Izzie Aditi

This basically..
Yeah, I'm too lazy to describe it 8-)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Izzie Aditi on December 05, 2011, 11:18:32 AM
This basically..
Yeah, I'm too lazy to describe it 8-)
*laughs*

Mine's not much different.  The skirt and stockings are black and the blouse is teal.

WyldRanger

Black slacks, black collared shirt and black socks. Just in a mood for black I guess....or maybe that's just what I have in my closet right now  :P

I dont know

Black collar with a star medallion. Blackk leather jacket, white tank top, black tight jeans. Boxers. Sandals.

Observing Trifles

Black and white sweater, dark jeans, socks. :-)
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

Pink and white candy-striped sleep shirt.