RP idea - At the (lack of) mercy of my enemy

Started by SuperHeather, March 03, 2011, 04:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperHeather

Hello other RPers.  What follows is an RP that I am looking for.  Please PM me or reply here if you are interested or have any questions.

The premise:
You and I went to school together - from preschool all the way up to now - January of our senior year.  Since the very first day we met, you have always absolutely HATED me.  As we grew up and matured, the hatred evolved - into a fusion of hatred and lust.

I'm going to fork off into two separate potential backgrounds here - depending on your sex.  If you're male, the premise would be that you've always been excessively attracted to me, but I've always been an absolutely ruthless bratty cock tease - always keeping you worked up, always stringing you along - but never delivering.  If you're female, it would be more jealousy driven - I've always dated the guys that you liked (maybe even stolen some boyfriends from you), gotten the sort of attention that you wanted - that sort of thing.  Kind of like you wish you were me - except the fact that you hate me.

In either case I'm somewhat aware of the frustration that I've caused you (and make a point of teasing you with it) - but I am blissfully unaware of the simmering hatred of me that lies just beneath your surface.

So, we'd both just returned from winter holidays - looking forward to the final months of school before graduation.  You had, during this time, acquired your 'instrument of vengeance'.  It appears to be a simple, yet elegant, choker-style necklace - the sort of thing that I would just love to wear.  It is, however, a cursed item of magic with the following properties:
1) The girl who puts it on (me) becomes an extremely endowed futanari. (futanariobsession.com is an excellent place to look of you want 'extremely endowed' defined)
2) The girl who puts it on (me) becomes continuously really, really, really horny.
3) The person who gave her the necklace (you) now has power over her (me).  If I don't do as ordered, my cock and testes will grow even larger (permanently).
4) The person that puts it on (me) cannot, under any circumstances, no matter what I do or try, cum - unless you order me to.  Then I'll shoot gallons.

In general, the idea is to make my life a living hell of humiliation, orgasm denial and (as if perpetual blue balls won't be painful enough) ballbusting.

You will, of course, promise to remove the curse from me once school is done (5 months away).

Let me know if you're interested (especially if you're sadistic).

- SuperHeather

TheWhiteEmperor

I am interested, to say the least. PM me at any time. I think it would be really fun to have an old high school rivalry. ;D
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16