Angsty teen/Young adult.. Thread Created!

Started by Brittani1123, March 03, 2011, 01:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limoncello

Name: Vincent Young

Personality: Calm/Quiet 'The type of person whom keeps to himself. Not mysterious in anyway but seems to like being by himself. He has no problems communicating with other people or trying different things, just talks less than most people. Easy to talk to, East to get along with.

Crime/Reason why he is in there: Rape. If you ever ask he will probably say the bitch had it coming to her. For being such a calm and quiet guy no one would expect that of him. To have such a violent side. That side of him is long gone however. He left that side once he admitted to the cops to what he did. There was no running, no hiding whatsoever. He knew what he did was wrong. Despite what others may think, til this day he believes she had it coming. Though Vincent said he would never do that to another women again. He knows he can only blame himself.

Dislikes: Stupid people, Assholes, Those that look out for themselves, More assholes, Liars, Lazy people

Appearance:

May change a bit,
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

GaGa88

Name: Alisyn Edwards
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Ashlynn's family is extremely rich, but rather than being a spoiled brat, she's one of the sweetest girls you'd ever want to meet...unless she's angry. Her temper varies from being short-fused to it taking a lot to make her go off and when angry, she has been known to become violent. She cares about people, loves to party, loves to sing and dance, is intelligent, seems older than she is sometimes, and likes to laugh.
Crime/Reason: Possession of narcotics, cocaine and Xanax. Possession of marijuana. Resisting arrest and Assault of a police officer. Her family would rather her spend time in a halfway house instead of jail/prison.
Likes: Men and women, music, singing, acting, money, shopping, and drugs.
Dislikes: Vain and conceited people, blatant stupidity and girls who act dumb for guys to like them, and clinginess.
Appearance:

(and I would be up for the relationship thing  :-) )
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Brittani1123

I know haha, I posted that and when I checked again it was like BAM! I'm stoked :D
Wanna see me? {Clicky}

GaGa88

Brittani1123

Lilipep will no longer be able to participate. I think Katydid is the last girl that we haven't heard from yet,  and i think we are missing 2 guys.

::EDIT:: Katydid is gonna join for sure too :D
YAY!!! I'm SO excited!!
Wanna see me? {Clicky}

GreenHavok

Name: Bryce Beck
Personality: A good guy with a bad string of luck. A dark cloud seems to hover over him, and his actions show this. While he has a great sense of humor and is a joking person, his recent history seems to overshadow his more playful side. He is the first to laugh, and the last to anger.
Crime/Reason why he is in there: Possession of an unlicensed firearm, Armed Robbery, Aggravated Assault
Dislikes: Arrogance, Laziness, Broccoli
Appearance:

Limoncello

Hello,

Just checking seeing where the story is at so far. I will stop by again to see if an intro thread has been made.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

GaGa88

Quote from: GreenHavok on March 07, 2011, 02:13:03 AM
Appearance: (I'm not 100% on how to post pictures, so if someone can help, i'll post one up.)

There's an insert picture option below the bold option. You just find the url of the picture you want to post and then click the insert picture and paste the url in there.

Brittani1123

Okie so should I start a thread so we can get going and the others can jump in when they are ready? 

Where should it go and what should we title it?

If anyone else wants to start it, you can, I don't have my intro ready yet, so if you do feel free.
;D
Wanna see me? {Clicky}

Xantham

Brittani - It looks like you got a good thing rolling here. ;D  Right now, you have a decent mix guys to girls, so I will sit this one out.  Feel free to PM me if you have any changes and might like some new blood.  Or if you just want to chat.  ;)

Cheers, and good luck,
Xantham

CurvyKitten

Looks like your full but if end up needing another girl to play with let me know. I'd love to be able to get a chance to play in this one.

Brittani1123

mmmkay looks like we are all ready and such. Anyone know which forum this would fall into? I have no idea haha
Wanna see me? {Clicky}

Xantham

In my mind this would belong in NC - Human Freeform - Small Groups, unless you plan to allow Extreme behavior, but that's sort of up to you as the GM.  NC allows a lot up to and including rape, so it's probably fine. 

Brittani1123

Wanna see me? {Clicky}

CurvyKitten

Please just let me know, I am still interested as it stands.

Brittani1123

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 07, 2011, 10:58:44 PM
Please just let me know, I am still interested as it stands.

You are welcome to join :D sorry I didn't notice you had posted.
Wanna see me? {Clicky}

CurvyKitten

Oh great I'll work up a profile now, quick opinion which girl do you all like the best I simply can't decide.

Brittani1123

You're gonna make us try and choose???? haha uhm.. top or bottom.... I mean the first or the last xD
Wanna see me? {Clicky}

CurvyKitten

Name:Trinity Avery
Personality: Trinity is a tomboy, but now that she has grown up she is a sexy as hell tomboy. Motor head, party girl, and truthfully even if she won't show it, she is smart as hell. Brilliant in fact but it was always over looked seeing as she was in the system having no living family. Well that didn't sit right with her. Seeing as the first family she was placed with were actually ass's that saw her as a paycheck and abused her. Running away at the age of 12 she roamed the streets till she was found and taken in by an old mechanic. He saw her raw potential for learning and taught him everything he knew. Along with trying to get her off the streets and give her a future in his mechanics shop. But when he died she refused to go into the system again, refused to obey the cops orders and ran. Steeling cars and working her way to where she is now. Ballsy, and always doing what it took to survive and have the best time she can while she did it. Not one to hold back what she thinks, could care less about what others think of her. She may talk shit from time to time, but she is very capable of backing up most of it. She was given a choice to come here or jail, do to the fact the old man had some friends that still had some pull apparently.

Crime/Reason why she is in there:Grand theft auto, possession with intent to sell, trafficking, evading a officer, assault on an officer.

Likes:fast cars..bikes...give her an engine and wheels and she'll drive the hell out of it, music, dancing, enjoying herself as much as she can while she can, arcade games...not that she would tell anyone.
Dislikes: lying, users, cops, being told what to do, someone trying to force themselves on her

Appearance:
since there are two votes for her we will go with it.

Keaira

Lemme know if you ever need another female. I would be more than interested to join!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Brittani1123

I think we could squeeze you in haha, just post a your character here :)

Wanna see me? {Clicky}

Keaira

I don't want to overload you in your first game but I'll work something up soon.. Need to get my internet working 'cause mobile sucks
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Brittani1123

Wanna see me? {Clicky}

ArtemisHighmore

Storyline seems interesting. If you need an extra player for any role, shoot me a pm. Otherwise this is just a show of interest.

Keaira

Didn't get my internet working until late last night.. It takes forever on the phone with IT guys! Off to work now but I'll get my character up when I get home.
Oh's and No's