Female seeking Male RP *updated 12/28/09

Started by Caelan, November 16, 2009, 10:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caelan

I am looking for a Fantasy RP complete with dragons, elves, etc. I am pretty open on pairings. Although please read my ons and offs for more specific information on exactly what I like. Word of caution I do a lot of gaming and it does at times show up in my typing and it is not on purpose....ie:  your = ur  it is nothing major but it does slip through (gaming is hell on my typing skills)

Most of the characters I play with be half elf, elf, or half something or other...i like to be creative. Male counterparts can be anything human, elf, dragon, shape shifter are just a few examples.

Story line is something we can bounce back and forth with each other. Again I'm fairl flexible just plz read my on's and off's so there is no misunderstandings.

Fenriswolf

I might be interested, I have seen it being posted around alot I was just wondering what a Dungeons and Dragon style of RP entail?, is it just and RP that is set in the D&D universe?
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs

Caelan

Yes it would be set in the D&D universe with the available races/classes coming out of there.

Fenriswolf

well I think I would be up for that, I have only actually played D&D a few times mind you.
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs