Rise and Fall of Gender (archive 1)

Started by Mayakterra, March 15, 2011, 11:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Charisma

WyldRanger

Camille, yes. The site was down for a little bit.

Aeval

Yup..I rebooted 3x thinking it was MY computer!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Anesa

153  Whew!  Well good!  It wasn't just me then!  I feel much better! :p

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Autumn52

I think the boys were trying to kick us girls off so they could get their numbers together. *smirks*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Charisma

Anesa

149  LOL Xandi!  You're probably right!

Aeval

148--you know Xandi.I was thinking the SAME thing!!

― Neil Gaiman

Autumn52

WyldRanger

Charisma

Autumn52

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Charisma

WyldRanger

Autumn52

It is going wonderfully handsome

Charisma

WyldRanger

Aeval

― Neil Gaiman

Charisma

Anesa

Autumn52

Charisma