News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Only if someone was peeping!

Okay, I never thought I'd say, "You have really nice shoulderbones," on a public forum.

The next person will never tell anyone about that one time at band camp!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Oh goodness it was an all girls church camp and I am so not telling!

The next person likes walking in the rain.

Stone

Or anything else for that matter.

The next person wants to crawl in the rain.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Only if the right Person asked..

Wait.. you said anything else.. hmmm..

The next person would play tennis in the rain.

Stone

Hah! I play soccer already. Tennis would be... depends on how short her skirt is.

The next person is thinking of skipping the skirt entirely.

Story Tale

Naked tennis in the rain.. Ok, as long as its not lightening.

The next person would go skinny dipping in the rain?

Stone

With barely any thought!

The next person wishes for a summonable cloud.

Story Tale

*does a little rain dance and squints up to the sky*
Booo

The next person wishes they could fly.

Stone

With collared angels. Yep.

The next person could use a parade of naked lovelies outside their window right about now.

Izzie Aditi

Lolno.

The next person is skipping work/school.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Jeffrey

O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

The question really is: where?

The next person has never been punched in the gut.

Sybl

I wish that were so..

The next person is a gentle soul.

Stone

Only for about ten seconds in the morning.

The next person once saw a pigeon with one leg.

Story Tale

No, but I've seen a seagull with one leg before. I think, the way they stand you never know.

The next person has a secret tv show that they dont tell anyone they watch, but will tell us now.

Stone

I've got a few of those, in fact! And you will never suck that information out of me.

The next person has seen The Simpsons at least once.

Story Tale

Bah bah bah bah bah bah *hums the theme song* loved it!

The next person can do amazing and controversial things with their feet.

Jeffrey

*juggles with his toes* cannot!!

the next person can rub their nose and make a circle on their stomach at the same time..
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Izzie Aditi

Only when sober.

The next person is Jeffrey! I know you can do it! *sends telepathic messages*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

roleplayer31m

Nope, i'm not

the next person can read this and yell, "penis", out loud as they do

Stone

Good sir, I'm afraid, "Breasts!" will have to suffice!

The next person has never had their phone battery die on them.

Izzie Aditi

It always dies on me *waves fist at smartphone*

The next person is allergic for..something.

Stone

I'm allergic to uncaged maneating tigers!

The next person laughs in the face of uncaged maneating tigers.

Izzie Aditi

I do, all the time. It's almost a daily job *wipes sweat off her forehead*

The next person..has been in a hot air balloon!