Pleasure Island - Grand Opening [Looking for a Healthy Mix]

Started by yasarra, August 12, 2018, 01:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yasarra

Note: We’re Hiring! Prospective employees, please apply.

-----------

Did you ever want to escape, just get away from it all?  To relax, unwind and explore things you never even considered?  Well, why not do it?  Climb aboard one of our luxurious, Paradise Air jets and let us spirit you away to Pleasure Island.

Pleasure Island is an island resort located in international waters, free from the laws would limit on our ability to fulfil the fantasies of our esteemed guests. We have an island population of over 3000 full time employees, all exquisitely trained and dedicated to serving the varied needs of our lusty patrons.

(NSFW)
Our stewardesses will keep you entertained throughout the flight, provide you with complimentary champagne and fresh hors d'oeuvres.  That’s right, you’ll be flying in the lap of luxury to an island retreat where you’ll experience a balance of relaxation and unimaginable adventure.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(NSFW)
Soak up the sun on our sugar sand beaches, or just enjoy our staff girls doing so. They’re always eager to please.

Get romantic with your special someone. If you didn’t bring one, one can be provided for you.

(NSFW)
Enjoy a thoroughly relaxing massage from our professional masseuses.

(NSFW)
For the truly adventurous, or those hoping to supplement the cost of the trip with some on-site work, we offer classes in Shibari

(NSFW)
Bondage

And Culinary Arts.

(NSFW)
And don’t forget to visit our gym to work out all those extra calories.  You should enjoy your meals guilt free.

(NSFW)
If you’re outdoorsy, you’re in luck.  Guided camping trips are available.  Enjoy our pristine forests, the cool waters of our lakes and the fresh, clean air.

Or, splurge, and take up our Safari package. You’ll be provided with collars and guided deeper into the island to try and capture wild anthro girls. You can do anything you like with them as long as you don’t actually hurt them. We’re strictly catch and release here, unless you can domesticate one of the wild girls and convince her to come home with you.

The adventure is yours.  The options are endless.  And they can only be found here, on Pleasure Island.  Call your travel agent and book your flight today!

---------------------------

We’re looking for both employees of the resort and guests to visit, and will be building small focused stories around the desires of the participants. Our favorite elements are bondage, dom/sub play, and erotic service. We like people with characters to roleplay, not just people with pussies to mindlessly fuck.

Some possible roles you could take:

A new or experienced employee, at one of the hotel’s many stations. If new, you’ll need training to learn the ways of the hotel and to deliver the quality of service management demands. Don’t worry, we provide that.

A guest.  Single or as a couple (or even more), you’ll be made to feel welcome.

Honeymooners get a special package! We believe in love. Husbands often secretly enroll their wives in our more wicked training programs. While a surprise to the wife at first, they always end the vacation far improved and far more obedient.

Wild anthro.  That’s right.  You, too can be hunted and collared by our guests.  Or hunt our guests and use their collars against them!

Something else! An undercover journalist trying to get dirt on this place, a potential investor getting the royal treatment, a Christian missionary trying to bring shame to these lusty heathens… Got an idea? Lay it on us.

We do not enjoy inflicting serious bodily harm to others, or any of the more sadistic or disgusting areas of writing… Save for humiliating a sub. That can be fun.

PM me if you’re interested, explaining why this appeals to you and the kinds of roles you’d find attractive. Include a writing sample of 2-3 paragraphs. We’ll follow up if you pique our interest.

MelisaArtemis

hmm~ throwing interest in this game though still can't decide if I wanna be a guest or an anthro XD

azzmeister89

lustfulintentions

Likewise- I’m interested in coming along for the journey here- especially building actual characters. I’d dropped a note, and hope to hear that there’s enough interest to make this work!

lustfulintentions

*Peeks in, wondering if this had picked up momentum or if Yasarra decided not to roll with it.

yasarra

I apologize for the delayed update.  Things have gone a little crazy at work and for this reason, I will have to put this game off at least for now.  Hopefully, things will calm down soon. 

lustfulintentions

Sorry to hear it's a bad time on your end, but totally understandable. Real life has to come first, of course. I hope that if it does get back up and running, I'll have a chance to come along for the ride. :)

Neo In Matrix

Interested in playing. Loved the idea. May be a new employee, ready to please everyone and do anything and mainly for Shibari, Bondage, Sushi and kinky stuff, but open to everything. :)

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Blinkin

An employee for who? It's essencially a neighborhood with walls and a gate; there really aren't any employees. There might be contractors for specific households, such as the clichic poolboy, grounds keeper or maid, but that would be more attached to an individual rather than the community. Otherwise, I don't see why said employee of someone couldn't go around like everyone else and offer services.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.